CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It is.

It is fast indeed, I do find it balanced only at the fact that the BR has double shot and can still out shoot, but only if you get all 4 shots off promptly. 

You can also double shot with the Carbine :)

Wow at that carbine.....my goodness, hopefully that gets adjusted. Also, dat medal spam.... is unreal.

1. Seems to be almost the same for everything except RRX.

2. Seemed the same to me.

3. Yes.

This is definitely reassuring. Just curious have you ever tested lunges in H2V as compared to OG? I've never played H2V just relaying what I have heard. I dunno why but lunges seem important to me...probably because I always get ridiculously lucky ones on XBC lol

That's definitely Halo 2 PC, look at the radar, enemies and friendlies fade in and out whereas on console they are constantly lit up as long as they are moving/shooting.

The h2c probably has alot more console code than h1c and thats why it resembles the xbox version more closely than h1c.

At least 2 medals per kill is ridic. And the way they pop up is hilarious tacky.

Looks sick otherwise

On the real tho: H2C looks dope. Catch me turning off the medals at 12:01 AM, getting hit by the train on Terminal at 12:02 AM for The Guardians achievement, and capping it off with not voting for Halo 3 in the Team Hardcore playlist around 12:05 AM.

• Upvote (+1) 8

The carbine seemed super fast, right?

For comparison:

Yeah isn't that how the H2 Vista carbine is? It fired super fast and was God at close range and would always beat the br but sucked at long range

Jesus Christ - for everyone being so damn observant on everything else in the video and continue to bitch about medals...why don't you just look at it and realize it's a pre-release build.  The screen shot below is from the kill at 2:09 - just a regular BR headshot.  Yet they flash a vehicle kill, a splatter kill, a sniper kill among others. 

If you look at other shots, it's showing multiple medals for a single kill (sword kill showed 2 assassination medals).

I'm going to go out on a ledge and say they are not accurate.  Take a fucking breath and relax about the damn medals.

Halomedals.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I heard or read somewhere from an official that they only spawns they were concerned with were objectives. Think about how bad flag and koth spawns are. I think it was an interview vid shortly after the e3 announcement, ign maybe?

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2C looks soooooooooooooo nice

Agreed, I'm gonna gawk at the classic Skybox of Quarantine Zone while obsessively switching graphics.

At least 2 medals per kill is ridic. And the way they pop up is hilarious tacky.

Looks sick otherwise

This.

I can't wait to see what that Halo 2 Vista carbine is like. Never got to play that version so I've only heard things but I hear it's godly at close range

I heard or read somewhere from an official that they only spawns they were concerned with were objectives. Think about how bad flag and koth spawns are. I think it was an interview vid shortly after the e3 announcement, ign maybe?

That would be ok if that was all they touched I think. Mostly worried about about slayer.

Jesus Christ - for everyone being so damn observant on everything else in the video and continue to bitch about medals...why don't you just look at it and realize it's a pre-release build.  The screen shot below is from the kill at 2:09 - just a regular BR headshot.  Yet they flash a vehicle kill, a splatter kill, a sniper kill among others. 

If you look at other shots, it's showing multiple medals for a single kill (sword kill showed 2 assassination medals).

I'm going to go out on a ledge and say they are not accurate.  Take a fucking breath and relax about the damn medals.

Halomedals.jpg

And as well - and I could be wrong - but I'm pretty sure this footage is from about a month or so ago from when IGN played the MCC at the 343 studios. A lot can change in a month, especially something as simple as bugged medals.

• Upvote (+1) 1