CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

As someone who has played a shit tone of original H2 AND H2V:

That's not H2 Vista. That's the console version.

Just to clarify. We can turn off the medals right?

Yes and it's a good thing too. The amount of medals you get is ridiculous.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Its Beautiful  :lol:

Just take out those ugly as fuck Halo 4 medals and its perfect. 

Yes and it's a good thing too. The amount of medals you get for single kills is ridiculous.

I really hope it's a universal thing that can be done in the settings.

First thing I'm gonna do when i load up MCC for the first time is switch to the classic medals.....the new ones are so bad its distracting

but H2 looks great!

I really hope it's a universal thing that can be done in the settings.

Medals in MCC:

Halo CE: You can choose between new medals (what we saw yesterday) and no medals at all (like original ce).

Halo 2: You can choose between new medals and classic medals (that's original halo 2 style).

Halo 3: Halo 3 style medals as you now them

Halo 4: You won't play that anyway.

Halo 2 Anniversary: New medals only

The medals look pretty bugged too, (even though we're close to launch) I think it'll be smoothed out a little before release.

The medals look pretty bugged too, (even though we're close to launch) I think it'll be smoothed out a little before release.

Pretty much crunch time cleanup period, I think all month they are trimming the fat and fixing whatever lag may be present.

The medals are honestly the last of my concern. I'll be switching to the classic medals anyway because I'm not a fan of the Halo 4 style of medals but if that's my biggest concern going into playing H2C I am not worried. The gameplay looked awesome and very smooth. Definitely looked more like the console version rather than H2V.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pretty much crunch time cleanup period, I think all month they are trimming the fat and fixing whatever lag may be present.

I'm hoping to grow to like the new medals just because an identical medal system across all games would actually be really cool if I end up getting used to them.

Medals in MCC:

Halo CE: You can choose between new medals (what we saw yesterday) and no medals at all (like original ce).

Halo 2: You can choose between new medals and classic medals (that's original halo 2 style).

Halo 3: Halo 3 style medals as you now them

Halo 4: You won't play that anyway.

Halo 2 Anniversary: New medals only

Thanks. I'm just curious if it can be done via settings or how they handle that.

I don't have that big of an issue with the medals themselves. Just the fact you get like 8 per kill and it blocks half of your view.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks. I'm just curious if it can be done via settings or how they handle that.

Settings. Kinda how you'd pick your emblem, control scheme or armor.

Settings. Kinda how you'd pick your emblem, control scheme or armor.

Cool thanks.