CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Fair enough.  We'll be playing on dedicated servers though, so projectile weapons will be fun instead of frustrating.  I think, since this will be many players' first time using a projectile weapon on a dedicated server, they'll appreciate them a lot more.

Halo 3 BR vs Halo 2 BR:

It's still gonna have terrible awful stupid pointless spread.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I couldn't get into the PC version of Halo 1.  The netcode was crap, people played non-competitive gametypes, and people kicked you all the time if you were a decent player.  Never had so many rage kick issues in UT or Quake compared to Halo 1 PC.  Now Halo for Xbox is a much different story and was an absolute blast to play.

My biggest concern with the netcode is that whatever they change to make it playable on xbl is going to make it easier to 3sk. If the spawn system remains untouched than that is great, but if they messed with it to prevent spawn killing it is going to change how the game is played drastically.

This is a shame.

You never got to witness first hand the suddoths at the end of the event, bringing industrial sized duffel bags around to all the Stride, Doritos, Dr Pepper and hot pocket stations and just filling them up - and then vanishing into the mist.

No joke.

My first MLG event. I was so excited to see all of the pros, I could smell the Dr. Pepper from outside the venue. I stood in line for hours. The doors finally opened up. I went inside. I saw the main stage. And the first "pros" I see? The Suds warming up on one of the side stations, handing out warheads.

So are we all ready for the H2C bonanza?

My body is ready, I mean really my body is ready because I'm gonna have some intense flashbacks of getting owned.

Friggin' sweet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was asking the question cause that's what someone told me. I didn't believe so I figured I'd ask you guys

I was asking the question cause that's what someone told me. I didn't believe so I figured I'd ask you guys

We don't know when it will be available to download. What we do know is Forza Horizon 2 (MS published) was available to download two weeks before release.

There's not going to be any button glitches in the video let's be real.

Wow it's already starting.... Big surprise.

RE-EDIT Fuck: Burial Mounds still looking amazingly creepy to this very day