CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Or do a practice that're pretty normal for every game dev. Show an accurate representation of your game for your consumers instead of being forced to wait because the dev didn't show you what the game plays like

I'm not getting the game either way but its not a smart decision for your consumers to show very old gameplay when you only have 1 month before release

They have shown accurate representation for the last few months, it just isn't up to your impossible standards. If you're not getting the game why come on here daily and complain?

There are some legitimate discussions going on here but some regulars get diamond hard just bitching to bitch it seems. Shits highly annoying and you guys make the forums ass at times.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Word. How likely is it that this build is months old?

Considering the medals, I would say at least PAX build. 

There are some legitimate discussions going on here but some regulars get diamond hard just bitching to bitch it seems. Shits highly annoying and you guys make the forums ass at times.

I plus this seventy-infinity times.

Considering the medals, I would say at least PAX build. 

The medals are going to used universally throughout each game with options for classic medals for each game.

So you can either play with new medals or in CE's case no medals, its all up to preference. 

The medals are going to used universally throughout each game with options for classic medals for each game.

So you can either play with new medals or in CE's case no medals, its all up to preference. 

Yeah I know this man, I was saying this because the medals at least show the build is at or past the PAX stage, as that is where these medals first appeared in the MCC.

They have shown accurate representation for the last few months, it just isn't up to your impossible standards. If you're not getting the game why come on here daily and complain?

That's the competitive community for you

I wasn't able to go on the forums when the gameplay was released was it really bad on here or.... ?

There's nothing wrong with complaining TBH, but when it gets to the point where no matter what 343 does the wambulance is out, it's kind of toxic and why I don't like posting on the Halo portion of a Halo site.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wasn't able to go on the forums when the gameplay was released was it really bad on here or.... ?

Saltine Crackers were had

• Upvote (+1) 2

Doesn't show footage = bitch about it

Shows unfinished footage = bitch about it

65402-zoolander-crazy-pills-gif-6laR.gif

c'mon man...that's not what I was saying....how hard is it to record a current build and give it to IGN?

• Upvote (+1) 3

c'mon man...that's not what I was saying....how hard is it to record a current build and give it to IGN?

IGN was out a 343i weeks/month ago to get coverage for IGN First, at the time that was the current build.

but hey, let have the team stop everything they're doing and upload daily gameplays and take away from development time so we can put on fedoras and post why we aren't going to get the game and ride into the sunset screaming hitscan to the halo theme beat.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I don't think I have bitched really?  I joked about everyone here being salty and posted some legitimate concerns about H1PC gameplay.  I complained a little about 2v2 not being there but I don't think I was straight up bitching.  I only found out recently after going back and forth that I cant buy the system and MCC 

I got 1 post deleted but I wasn't even bitching at MCC at all with that post.  I don't think I really do bitch about MCC, I criticize some issues but I don't think I have went "this game is ass" or something similar.  If I did, I apologize.

I'll take this to PMs since this discussion seems like I might be de-railing the topic

Doesn't show footage = bitch about it

Shows unfinished footage = bitch about it

65402-zoolander-crazy-pills-gif-6laR.gif

Maybe you are taking pills or we all are... who slipped something in my drink...

IGN was out a 343i weeks/month ago to get coverage for IGN First, at the time that was the current build.

but hey, let have the team stop everything they're doing and upload daily gameplays and take away from development time so we can put on fedoras and post why we aren't going to get the game and ride into the sunset screaming hitscan to the halo theme beat.

man...it's so difficult to capture and upload footage these days....so time consuming...

c'mon son...no one is asking them to jump through hoops of fire to please halo fans....these guys communicate with fans a lot through twitter...sometimes taking a good amount of time to do Q & A's...you're telling me they can't tweet out a 30 sec gameplay clip of a current build to passionate fans...fans who are probably spending a lot of money on this single collection?

but you're right...we don't want to take away from all that development time they have left. Me, personally...If I gave IGN old footage that is deemed "unplayable" for the public...I would prob tweet out "guys...this is not an accurate representation of the final product #halo" and if that didn't put out the fire...i'd upload a lil clip with "see...I told you #halo"..while basking in the love from all those passionate fans while I continue doing my job. 

but I don't work at 343...so

• Upvote (+1) 6

when do games turn Gold btw?  Usually like 3 weeks before release or something like that, right?

Jhi2mJg.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

man...it's so difficult to capture and upload footage these days....so time consuming...

c'mon son...no one is asking them to jump through hoops of fire to please halo fans....these guys communicate with fans a lot through twitter...sometimes taking a good amount of time to do Q & A's...you're telling me they can't tweet out a 30 sec gameplay clip of a current build to passionate fans...fans who are probably spending a lot of money on this single collection?

but you're right...we don't want to take away from all that development time they have left...

The game could come with Taco Bell and would complain there isn't a drink.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm just curious, how do you guys feel?  Does it suck or is it everything you ever wanted?

The game could come with Taco Bell and would complain there isn't a drink.

giphy.gif

To be honest.. Taco Bell without Baja Blast is garbage

:gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 1