CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

https://twitter.com/HarrisHalo/status/521683481701933056

wade-damn-o.gif

this is one of the reasons why i'm so excited for the mcc....so that these great players that so many ppl have no clue about will finally be able to make a bigger name for themselves...Harris is one of the 4 horsemen in h1...he'd embarass your fav. pro blind folded...

lookin forward to that stream..

What if your favorite pro is OG2?

• Upvote (+1) 2

What if my favorite pro is suddoth 2

Then you need to get your brain checked. Plus the words pro and suddoth don't belong in the same sentence.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Listening to Unforgotten always get's me a little teary eyed. Every time I listen to it I always think of some of the best times I had with my friends playing Halo. Such a beautiful fucking song. Hits me right in the feels every time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I actually played against Harris, N3ac3y, and friends in Destiny the other day. Had no idea he was a CE god.

Yup. I just came to the realization that I have 4 weeks to come up with $500 to get an xbone and MCC. lol I only make $150-$190 a paycheck. Should've started saving sooner. IT'S CRUNCH TIME, BOYS!!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm still in shock I think. But once that shock fades and the reality hits, then I will prolly explode and implode at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I've had fantasies of an all-in-one Multiplayer experience, but never something this epic which is NOW sooooooo real I cannot BELIEVE it. flails wrists

When the eleventh comes I will be wearing thumbsticks down to the nib.

havent had a chance to be pumped since they haven't shown halo1/2 online yet. so yeah my hype pretty much died down mid june and hasn't been rekindled. maybe tommorow?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Was smoking a blunt with my old H2 customs crew back in August before we all headed back to our universities, and that's when it hit me. Hard. Going home after school, getting on, and just gaming for hours on end. Learning to love the BR, getting good with the BR, learning button glitches for the first time. DISCOVERING MLG Halo for Christ's sake!

And I get to RELIVE that???

Yeah. This is gonna be big, boys. Doesn't feel real, almost. I think it won't feel real to me until I actually have the controller in my hands and I spawn on Midship for FFA. Until then, fellas. Until then. :beyond:

The coolest fucking thing about the Halo franchise is that everyone plays it differently. From button layouts, to settings, to favorite playlists, to certain Halo games, we all love this game in a different way. Some similar, sure. But every "group" in this community has their respective differences within them.

But the one similarity we all have is that come November 11th, we can play whatever the hell we want, when we want, with the people we want who share the same love we do.

Idk man, this topic has me in the feels right now. I'm gonna stop.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gameplay from Halo CE's campaign and multiplayer in 1080p/60fps

I don't have a gif for how happy that makes me.