CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I'm fully aware of what it is, and it never went down.

True it never went down but it just got an update for the first time in a few years .

WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??????????????

I will not invest too heavily in this rumor, but if it is true, then there is a very good chance it will have multiplayer.

Things we know about Halo on Xbox One ("Your journey begins 2014") :

• 60 FPS

• Cloud

Dedicated servers - it would be very odd for Microsoft to use expensive servers solely for co-op campaign.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would probably be easier to port the mp from 4 than 2,  We got burned by CEA already, so im skeptical

A year ago I might have seen that happening. But I highly doubt they would release it for the 360 now.

True it never went down but it just got an update for the first time in a few years .

WHAT DOES IT MEAN ??????????????

Remind me, what changed? Its had the same countdown since the viral marketing finished.

A tweet from bs angel confirmed that it was nothing to do with Halo and that they were trolling. 

eh, too lazy to scroll through her tweets, she tweets like 1000 times per day

but the site was updated though

EDIT: I don't know what was updated on the site, that's just what I heard from a lot of different people

I just don't understand why they would just randomly tweet about it without it being relevant

Maybe what they meant by Halo coming to Xbox One was that to put it simply Halo games are coming in 2014 and that being Halo 2A...?

Maybe what they meant by Halo coming to Xbox One was that to put it simply Halo games are coming in 2014 and that being Halo 2A...?

More like Spartan Assault 1-Year Anniversary edition.

If true it will be nothing more than a H4 expansion with H2 campaign and maps.   But even that i think i would be happy. H5 is better late than rushed.

If true it will be nothing more than a H4 expansion with H2 campaign and maps.

But on Xbone?

• Upvote (+1) 4

eh, too lazy to scroll through her tweets, she tweets like 1000 times per day

but the site was updated though

EDIT: I don't know what was updated on the site, that's just what I heard from a lot of different people

I just don't understand why they would just randomly tweet about it without it being relevant

The site wasn't updated, like I said. It has displayed the same thing since the viral marketing ended. Just because other people have said it has, doesn't mean it is true. 

Like I also said, they were trolling.

I'm probably the only person here that is looking forward to playing the campaign

Yeah your bad

• Upvote (+1) 1

In what realm of fantasy does it make sense to release a dedicated H2A MP with H5 Beta? If they are two wholely separate experiences, then none. To be my own devil's advocate, though, maybe the Beta is the H2A MP and all those H2 maps will end up as part of the H5 MP (as some sort of DLC if you didn't already own the H2A). Sounds way too unlikely, but that's the only way I can see the MP and Beta coexisting from Microsoft's point of view.

Using ODST and CEA as the precedents, I'd think a reskinned H2 campaign with another season of Spartan Ops and the Beta access (with some H2 maps DLC for H5 perhaps) is far more likely than anything including a true H2 MP experience. I'd be happy to be wrong, though.

I love bees was updated. I now says "Halt Module Core Hemorrhage" 

The tweets from Major Nelson were interesting, but 405th source also tweeted the same line of text. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

The site wasn't updated, like I said. It has displayed the same thing since the viral marketing ended. Just because other people have said it has, doesn't mean it is true. 

Like I also said, they were trolling.

Edit: I was #l8  :lxthul:

Its complete bullshit. 343 already stated they would not hold a PUBLIC BETA FOR H5 which is why it will suck. So until this is confirmed.. ITSSSS SOOO BULLSHIT

I just checked Wayback Machine. That's been there for years? 

EDIT: Unless it's pulling live data from the website, it does that sometimes. 

EDIT 2: Found this image from Wikipedia, taken in 2008. 

ILoveBees-Homepage.jpg

I assume you're all talking about the HALT - MODULE CORE HEMORRHAGE on the countdown box? 

Its complete bullshit. 343 already stated they would not hold a PUBLIC BETA FOR H5 which is why it will suck. So until this is confirmed.. ITSSSS SOOO BULLSHIT

I  never heard about this, and the method of its delivery is something that has been done before (odst-reach)