CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Team Hardcore is ONE playlist with options from Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Thanks! I kind of wish they were separate, but I can't complain. I'm just happy there will be multiple competitive playlists. I'm assuming the E-Sports playlist will be h2a maybe?

-Halo 4 not in Team Slayer

-Team Hardcore Playlist

-eSports Playlist( Hate the name eSports)

-Way more Ranked playlists than social ones

Yessssss

Its like they started paying attention to what people were saying. I might shed a tear. The only puzzling thing is that theres no Team Doubles playlist. It was a pretty popular playlist in every game it was in, but I didnt play it all that much so IDC.

eSports will probably push H2A more than anything but whatever, now we just need to see gametypes in these playlists.

Team Hardcore: Tournament approved gametypes, I wonder if that means that Amplified and Onslaught are coming back? 8o

I'm so excited and have so many questions. I really can not wait now.

Keep in mind youll probably be partied up with 3 friends at all times to win the voting.

Its not like in h4 or h3 where youre the last one of your friends still playing and rollin solo

I can see e-sports being either h2a or whatever game is drawing the major tournaments. Since that is what people are gonna play and practice for.

And the shittiest part is h3 will win the majority of the time.

if you go in with 4 guys wanting to play H2C what's stopping you from playing H2C almost every time? Even if I go in solo, a few matches of H3 MLG settings (or settings similar) is no skin off my back.

It's not an amazing lineup, but then again Halo launch playlists never are. Honestly it's quite a bit better than what I was expecting.

I hope the CE 2v2 hopper becomes a permanent feature quickly after being rotational though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

ergh I dislike the name esports.

Really wanted to play this game mainly for h1 2v2 but looks like that's not happening 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lol at the diehard H1 guys getting their feelings hurt. The reason the MCC is going to be so successful is because it is a reflection of the past as well as getting excited for the future. I personally will be playing the Halo eSports playlist 24/7!

On 11-11-14, the 343i era will (un)officially begin!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

In one game your BR works and you can strafe, in the other game you have to intentionally miss your shots and you can't strafe

I think you're referring to leading your shots?That's just a harsh way of saying "the mechanics are different." I dunno. I'm gonna play the hell out of the playlist so I'll let you know if my BR jams or "doesn't work" like you said in your pre-edited post.

Lol at the diehard H1 guys getting their feelings hurt. The reason the MCC is going to be so successful is because it is a reflection of the past as well as getting excited for the future. I personally will be playing the Halo eSports playlist 24/7!

You don't even know what will be in that playlist...

• Upvote (+1) 3

You don't even know what will be in that playlist...

H4 AGL settings..... :kappa lol

if you go in with 4 guys wanting to play H2C what's stopping you from playing H2C almost every time? Even if I go in solo, a few matches of H3 MLG settings (or settings similar) is no skin off my back.

Because there will be an equal amount of 4 man teams looking for H3 games.

It's awesome that a lot of the h2/h3 guys are ok with playing either or. The problem for me, being an h1 guy, is that h1 is completely different from h2-h4. It is a completely different game. 

I am also salty because I have been playing h1 2v2's for the past 12 years or so. 2v2 IS CE! 

Could you imagine if 343 announced today that all the playlists for h2 and h3 were 2v2 only? People on here would be going ape shit. That is exactly how I feel about only have a 4's playlist for CE.. It's not the end of the world, but it's definitely not the Halo I love and enjoy. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

The name Esports is so corny. Goodness. But I am pleased

Well, what term are they going to use? Thanks to developers misusing "competitive" and getting rid of all the meaning behind the word, e-sports is the only alternative.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Haha! This is *not* about hurt feelings, my man. It's just that 2v2 plays better than 4v4 on CE. It's only natural that CE guys would want a playlist for it.

I hate how lame the playlist descriptions were

I was hoping for some specifics (like gametypes)

• Upvote (+1) 4

1kLbI4p.png

FYI: Halo 4's Team SWAT playlist was only rotational but became permanent after a month because of how popular it was. If CE 2v2 does the same, it'll become permanent.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hardcore & Halo 2 Classic 4v4 it is then.

:)

Would you play the halo 2 classic 4v4 playlist if it were SMG starts?