CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Don't…..touch…..my damn button glitches and super jumps #YouHaveBeenWarned

Seriously tho i'm curious, if they're gonna redo the multiplayer, would they copy Halo 2 pre patch…or post?

"Let's show a trailer that's clearly post-Halo 4, but release H2A."

Nah, something else is up.

Quit shitting on everyone's dream Moa

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quit shitting on everyone's dream Moa

I'm not saying it isn't happening, just saying that showing post-Halo 4 shit in a trailer, then releasing Halo 2 Anniversary isn't smart at all, nor should it have happened.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That would explain the hirings of Neighbor, Ghost, Bravo and Quin... all popular gamers during halo 2 :ghost: 

Just need this man now  :gandhi:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not saying it isn't happening, just saying that showing post-Halo 4 shit in a trailer, then releasing Halo 2 Anniversary isn't smart at all, nor should it have happened.

again, perhaps we see another season of spartan ops included, or maybe one level that connects 4 to 5

Imagine the internet

We are proud to announce H2A, remastered campaign, beautiful 1080p gameplay, a great and functioning port of Halo 4!

i can see it now, at e3 2014 frankie goes on stage to tell us halo 5 has been delayed but we wont get h2 anniversary due to legacy tech limitations  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'M sorry but if you think we will see a full H2 MP with button glitches and SUPER jumps (you are a trad)

If this is true and i hope it is we will see a H2 campaign with a few DLC maps for H5 similar to what we saw with CEA and Reach MP (would be cool to get a beta for H5 )

Hope for the best

any ways this could be great news

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Maybe I would give a shit if I didn't have my Halo 2 disc within reach right now. Why is there hype for new graphics? CEA didn't even feel right, there was tons of texture clipping because of how the reskinning was done. I played most of the campaign with them off when I got it.

Am I missing something? Did they mention multiplayer? wtf is going on

Imagine if 343 would just confirm that it is true and that it is coming with the multiplayer too

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine if 343 would just confirm that it is true and that it is coming with the multiplayer too

this, we need to press this guy hard for conformation of h2 mp, not a h4 port ala cea

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want i to be true only if H5 releases in June/July of 2014. I want to play H2 but also want a new Halo game. I would love a May/June release for H5. Well maybe not since I will have the H5 beta

this, we need to press this guy hard for conformation of h2 mp, not a h4 port ala cea

Microsoft wants to sell xbones. Why would they do it off an H4 port?

ilovebees.com was the viral marketing campaign for halo 2, and it's back up now

I'm fully aware of what it is, and it never went down.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/YoProspect">@YoProspect</a> We always have a few unannounced projects up our sleeve. :)</p>— Jessica Shea (@bsangel) <a href="
">January 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

makes you wonder....

edit: dont know how i did it wrong but its a bs angel tweet from yesterday. if a mod can fix this for me that would be great. at work or id take the time myself

Microsoft wants to sell xbones. Why would they do it off an H4 port?

It would probably be easier to port the mp from 4 than 2,  We got burned by CEA already, so im skeptical