CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

H2A will be the competitive one out of the MCC. H2 classic had its legendary days of Final boss, carbon,and Str8. Sure I'm gonna game it for good ol times and get a 50. But it's about the new flashy halo that is going to attract the bigger population and audience and want to be watched. Its all about H2A baby its such a sick game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

H2A will be the competitive one out of the MCC. H2 classic had its legendary days of Final boss, carbon,and Str8. Sure I'm gonna game it for good ol times and get a 50. But it's about the new flashy halo that is going to attract the bigger population and audience and want to be watched. Its all about H2A baby its such a sick game.

lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

You got issues son.

It's all he talks about on here (to no end or result, I might add).

You got issues son.

says the one overpaying for inferior hardware lololol

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

nah but it's for a good cause mostly. promise

It's all he talks about on here (to no end or result, I might add).

Many have converted because of my influence. And I have made people aware.

I'm a one man GamerGate. B) B) B)

How much do they pay you to shill bro? I can use the extra income

I'm  gonna guess the only other Halo off the MMC we'll see some footage of is going to be Halo 3 next, around september 25th.

CE HD WHERE ART THOU

i really cant stand @@NahDudeFkThat. like really bro, you're going to make a half a page post about pc shit i dont want to read, and indent like 20 times after each quote so that I have to keep scrolling down.  :trash:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i really cant stand @@NahDudeFkThat. like really bro, you're going to make a half a page post about pc shit i dont want to read, and indent like 20 times after each quote so that I have to keep scrolling down. :trash:

You can ignore users in your settings

• Upvote (+1) 2

i really cant stand @@NahDudeFkThat. like really bro, you're going to make a half a page post about pc shit i dont want to read, and indent like 20 times after each quote so that I have to keep scrolling down.  :trash:

PC Mustard Race  :kappa:

^ Honeymoon phase.

I would say its less than that considering we're not ignoring gamebreaking elements like Sprint and flinch like what was done when h4 came out

I would say its less than that considering we're not ignoring gamebreaking elements like Sprint and flinch like what was done when h4 came out

And in your mind this is enough to write home about?

Default H2A may be competitively better than Halo 4, Halo: Reach and Halo 3, hell, even ''Classic" Halo 2 but that's not saying much. At all.

says the one overpaying for inferior hardware lololol

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

nah but it's for a good cause mostly. promise

I didn't overpay for anything though. I got my money's worth. I bought the XBone, PS4, and I've had a high end gaming rig for years. Here's your issue buddy. You think you can tell me what's worth my money, but you can't, because it's mine, not yours. Understand? So yes, please, tell me how you can build a gaming rig with better hardware for cheaper, without mentioning the fact that it's only cheaper because consoles exist in the first place. You think if PCs owned the gaming world that they'd be selling at the same price they are now, your delusional. Then what are you going to say? That it'll still be worth your money? Exactly. And I can't tell you otherwise because it's YOUR money. Bye bye. :kappa:

I didn't overpay for anything though. I got my money's worth. I bought the XBone, PS4, and I've had a high end gaming rig for years. Here's your issue buddy. You think you can tell me what's worth my money, but you can't, because it's mine, not yours. Understand? So yes, please, tell me how you can build a gaming rig with better hardware for cheaper, without mentioning the fact that it's only cheaper because consoles exist in the first place. You think if PCs owned the gaming world that they'd be selling at the same price they are now, your delusional. Then what are you going to say? That it'll still be worth your money? Exactly. And I can't tell you otherwise because it's YOUR money. Bye bye. :kappa:

Spot on post

Flawless victory                                  

.....except the reason why PC gaming is cheaper although it is superior is because PC gamers are far more informed about many subjects relating to games and technology. This makes most PC gamers more likely to do research before buying games & tech and also makes them more critical about games & tech. Motherfuckers try to inflate any type of prices and they're gonna get crucified and ruined because pC gamers speak with their wallets.

But other than the misinformation and ignorance, good post fragtality                                                                                                                   

"Classic" response.

TriState,

Are you more excited to play H2A over Halo CE HD on dedis or H2 Classic HD on dedis? Why or why not?

(Serious question)

TriState,

Are you more excited to play H2A over Halo CE HD on dedis or H2 Classic HD on dedis? Why or why not?

(Serious question)

I am excited for H2A, H2C, and CE for different reasons. Most excited? Halo 2 Classic because it is my favorite Halo. CE because I will be able to play it online, like I did with Halo 2, so, who knows, maybe CE with online play will become my new fav since I won't be limited to the kids in my neighborhood anymore.

I am excited for H2A because I see it as Halo's best shot to become mainstream again and to be picked up for tournaments and leagues. The game looks like it will appeal to the masses and also be fairly competitive with decent core mechanics and maps that aren't complete ass.

Spot on post

Flawless victory                                  

.....except the reason why PC gaming is cheaper although it is superior is because PC gamers are far more informed about many subjects relating to games and technology. This makes most PC gamers more likely to do research before buying games & tech and also makes them more critical about games & tech. Motherfuckers try to inflate any type of prices and they're gonna get crucified and ruined because pC gamers speak with their wallets.

But other than the misinformation and ignorance, good post fragtality                                                                                                                   

Misinformation and ignorance? Remember that part of the post where I said you're delusional to think the prices wouldn't go up without consoles around? Yea, that still applies. That's not misinformation. That's not ignorance. That's sound logic.

"Motherfuckers try to inflate any type of prices and they're gonna get crucified and ruined because pC gamers speak with their wallets."

It's official. Now I want consoles to go away just so you can get a wake up call. Quick, everyone switch to PC gaming, especially right now when the prices are down. Because that shit sure won't last.

But you're right about one thing. My post was indeed a flawless victory and I appreciate you admitting to it. Despite your over-sized ego, you at least know when someone's smarter than you. Well, almost, since you tried to win an argument you already lost. Seriously, that part made no sense. But I give you credit anyway because I'm a nice guy. :frank:

In the mean time can someone explain to me why everyone's mistaking me for someone else. It's happened a few times already. Stop it.

I am excited for H2A, H2C, and CE for different reasons. Most excited? Halo 2 Classic because it is my favorite Halo. CE because I will be able to play it online, like I did with Halo 2, so, who knows, maybe CE with online play will become my new fav since I won't be limited to the kids in my neighborhood anymore.

I am excited for H2A because I see it as Halo's best shot to become mainstream again and to be picked up for tournaments and leagues. The game looks like it will appeal to the masses and also be fairly competitive with decent core mechanics and maps that aren't complete ass.

Why do you feel H2A is going to appeal to the masses more than any other established, classic Halo and thus become the best shot Halo has to become mainstream again?

Why do you feel H2A is going to appeal to the masses more than any other established, classic Halo and thus become the best shot Halo has to become mainstream again?

It's pretty and new and will probably have Dev supported tournaments streamed through The Halo Channel, easily viewable to any random Joe or Sally looking to get into the scene.

Misinformation and ignorance? 

Yeap.

Remember that part of the post where I said you're

Nope.

PC part prices go up and down all the time regardless of consoles. PC parts are priced on performance & value. If anything, because of how totally accepted & profitable outdated, overpriced hardware (console) is, it'd drive the same PC parts that are cheap today that outperform consoles to much higher prices since most consumers are absolute sheep drones. But you don't see that happening, do you, genius. Because PC gamers are informed and critical of the shit they waste their money on, regardless.

once again other than the ignorance and misinformation, you're one of the best posters here man gg