CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Loving everyone saying with 100% certainty that it isn't coming to PC.

inb4 years down the road its released on PC.

But that has half the cores and memory. And you didn't include an operating system and input peripherals. The Xbox comes with an OS and a controller.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't see why it won't be released to PC. But your theory about if it comes out it'll create hype in the PC community to get them to come out for the XB1 Exclusive H5 I don't get. They'd have to really like it to be spending as much money as you are claiming is not worth spending (right now). Aaaand, who says H5 will never make it to the PC? If it's up to Microsoft who the fuck knows.

But that has half the cores and memory. And you didn't include an operating system and input peripherals. The Xbox comes with an OS and a controller.

OS, easy to get cheap if you one of those "pirating OS's isnt safe, blah blah blah". Just for example, Windows 8.1 is like $250 from Moneysoft, and I got MY LEGIT KEY for 50 bucks after doing some solid interwebs surfing and diving. Peripherals can get expensive, I'll admit. But what is the difference between buying a "Designed for gaming" peripherals than buying a Scuf? Peripherals can be pretty cheap to come by on their own anyways.

But that has half the cores and memory.

it outperforms both the xbox one and Ps4, for cheaper.

And you didn't include an operating system and input peripherals. The Xbox comes with an OS and a controller.

Well you have $120+ left in the budget. Get an OS. And a controller if you want.

Next

it outperforms both the xbox one and Ps4, for cheaper.

Well you have $120+ left in the budget. Get an OS. And a controller if you want.

Next

My thought exactly: nobody gives a serious fuck that you prefer PC to consoles.

NEXT.

EDIT: There, happy now? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not coming to PC. Quit dreaming.

word

So stop.

word

I've never seen someone work so hard to convince people that his personal preference for gaming = the objective "best" choice.

sigh the ignorance

Nobody cares that you can build a PC for $500 or whatever it is you're trying to say. That's YOUR choice, YOUR preference, not everyone else's. They're fine with paying a premium for the convenience of not having to build a PC, for having hardware that their games are specifically tweaked for, etc.

And it's MY choice to ridicule people for making ridiculous choices like supporting mediocrity in gaming and bringing down gaming, a hobby I very much enjoy, because of their ignorance.

Because of sheep drone kids like you supporting these shit consoles, devs put out games that cater to the lowest common denominator (weaker consoles). It promotes laziness and hinders PC ports/releases. Even the AAA PC exclusives.

It holds gaming back.

We saw that shit with Halo as well. And now people are talking H2A over HCE HD as flagship lol. That should tell you all you need to know about why I choose to fight the good fight.

Fuck anyone who supports mediocrity.

• Downvote (-1) 1

My thought exactly: nobody gives a serious f%^k that you prefer PC to consoles.

NEXT.

Oh but you do. or else you wouldn't have ever replied to this thread.

It's OK to admit you've seen the light. 

..or are you just bootyhurt you already spent all that money on the xbox one? hahahahaha

I don't have a gaming pc because I don't really have room for a desk in my room. Sounds stupid but it's true. My new apartment for college has a desk so I'll probably get one. Still don't have an xbone yet either.

1. Microsoft said they were gonna support the PC much more now, they proved that by immediately releasing the PC drivers for the XB1 controller (even though it was late as fuck lol..)

2. Frankie said that currently they are ''focusing on the XB1 release, but that does not mean that a PC release is impossible - it's up to microsoft"

as GTA5 was announced for the PC this fall 2014, I have great hope now that the MC collection will see us too.

Fuck yall if you doubt it! 

GabeN show us the light of MCC

closeupgaben.jpg

word

word

sigh the ignorance

And it's MY choice to ridicule people for making ridiculous choices like supporting mediocrity in gaming and bringing down gaming, a hobby I very much enjoy, because of their ignorance.

Because of sheep drone kids like you supporting these shit consoles, devs put out games that cater to the lowest common denominator (weaker consoles). It promotes laziness and hinders PC ports/releases. Even the AAA PC exclusives.

It holds gaming back.

We saw that shit with Halo as well. And now people are talking H2A over HCE HD as flagship lol. That should tell you all you need to know about why I choose to fight the good fight.

Fuck anyone who supports mediocrity.

I'm ignorant for calling you out on your desperate attempt to convince us that your preference for gaming is objectively "the best"?

What are you, 12?

And it's MY choice to ridicule people for making ridiculous choices like supporting mediocrity in gaming and bringing down gaming

...again, what are you, 12?

Also: explain how the existence of XBOX hinders your ability to own & use a PC for gaming. I'm really anxious to hear THAT load of BS...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh but you do. or else you wouldn't have ever replied to this thread.

It's OK to admit you've seen the light. 

..or are you just bootyhurt you already spent all that money on the xbox one? hahahahaha

1) Replying doesn't imply caring. I do, however, care about these forums not being polluted with self-righteous PC master race morons like you, hence my reply(s).

2) Yes, I've seen the light, and it is that you're a total penis.

3) I don't have an XBOX ONE. Try again?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm ignorant for calling you out on your desperate attempt to convince us that your preference for gaming is objectively "the best"?

What are you, 12?

You're the one censoring your own posts like some dweeb.

...again, what are you, 12?

Also: explain how the existence of XBOX hinders your ability to own & use a PC for gaming. I'm really anxious to hear THAT load of BS...

You're adding absolutely nothing to the discussion. If you don't have any rebuttals to my points or my stance against shady gaming devs & consoles who hold back a hobby I enjoy, GTFO of my thread.

1) Replying doesn't imply caring. I do, however, care about these forums not being polluted with self-righteous PC master race morons like you, hence my reply(s).

2) Yes, I've seen the light, and it is that you're a total penis.

3) I don't have an XBOX ONE. Try again?

You're adding absolutely nothing to the discussion. If you don't have any rebuttals to my points or my stance against shady gaming devs & consoles who hold back a hobby I enjoy, GTFO of my thread.

You're the one censoring your own posts like some dweeb.

You didn't answer my question...

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is getting a little out of hand. Less personal insults, please - don't wanna lock it.

This is getting a little out of hand. Less personal insults, please - don't wanna lock it.

He didn't answer my question  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

You didn't answer my question...

cool

bluraydrivemasterrace

whatever that has to do with a gaming PC outperforming an xb1/ps4 for a price cheaper than both, idk but cool bean i guess

Like I thought: no explanation for how console gaming directly affects PC gaming. Just a bunch of self-righteous "I think consoles suck" nonsense.

Moving on...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like I thought: no explanation for how console gaming directly affects PC gaming. Just a bunch of self-righteous "I think consoles suck" nonsense.

read post #44 in this thread

Moving on...

Good riddance.