CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

2 hours ago, Arlong said:

I have a benq 24 Inch on game mode, that map in particular doesn’t look at bright and clear as day. I have glasses which provide me pretty good vision. Man CE d riders hate it when someone says something bad about their beloved game. 

I literally also have a benq 24 inch and have never had this kind of complaint ever with CE.

• Thonking (+0) 1

Lol h2 is by far the darkest game. Play on gemini and tell me otherwise.

• Like (+1) 4

53 minutes ago, Riddler said:

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ce10.jpg

ph03.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

much dark, no see

You do realize some of those aren’t clear as day, and that derelict and damnation have pretty dark colors. Stop being salty

13 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Lol h2 is by far the darkest game. Play on gemini and tell me otherwise.

Oh don’t get started on that map lmao. 

11 minutes ago, Arlong said:

You do realize some of those aren’t clear as day, and that derelict and damnation have pretty dark colors. Stop being salty

What isn’t “clear as day?”. I’ve played Halo my entire life, on multiple different types of TVs, and have literally never had trouble seeing anything?

10 minutes ago, Doodlepop said:

What isn’t “clear as day?”. I’ve played Halo my entire life, on multiple different types of TVs, and have literally never had trouble seeing anything?

It’s not like it’s blurry for me man, it’s somethings from the distance are sleight difficult to see. Like 

3 hours ago, Arlong said:

Man CE d riders hate it when someone says something bad about their beloved game. 

There’s plenty to justifiably shit on. This isn’t one of them. You’re the only person with this issue. Either your monitor’s settings are whack, or your eyes suck. This one isn’t on the game.

Edit: This kid doesn’t even know the rocket times, but wants to argue about them.

Im not surprised you don’t like Damnation, since I would bet my car that you’re never looking where you need to be looking.

Every time you talk about this game it’s just confident ignorance. It’s like scientists wanted to prove the Dunning-Kruger effect by growing you in a petri dish.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

There’s plenty to justifiably shit on. This isn’t one of them. You’re the only person with this issue. Either your monitor’s settings are whack, or your eyes suck. This one isn’t on the game.

Well many of the games elements suck. 

CE's fine as far as visibility goes. 

H2 is mildly irritating on certain maps, and Reach is an absolute shitshow. 

Try playing Battle Canyon KOTH and tell me the number of times you get shot by a guy and it takes you a whole half second to locate him on the screen. 

The one thing I can really appreciate about Halo 3- contrast, and visual clarity. 

Hope they put practicality over MUH GRAFFIX in Infinite. 

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, _Synapse said:

CE's fine as far as visibility goes. 

H2 is mildly irritating on certain maps, and Reach is an absolute shitshow. 

Try playing Battle Canyon KOTH and tell me the number of times you get shot by a guy and it takes you a whole half second to locate him on the screen. 

The one thing I can really appreciate about Halo 3- contrast, and visual clarity. 

Hope they put practicality over MUH GRAFFIX in Infinite. 

Umm really depends where on the map he’s shooting me from. 

2 hours ago, Arlong said:

And you can easily see blue team on derelict. Making your point moot.

I can't say I ever thought CE was a dark game, but to each their own I suppose.

1 hour ago, Doodlepop said:

I’m pretty sure Arlong is trolling at this point.

Maybe I just hate the game 

I mean shit I think CE sucks too but at least it's better than the RNG casual fuck fest that came after the first two games.

4 minutes ago, Squatting Bear said:

I mean shit I think CE sucks too but at least it's better than the RNG casual fuck fest that came after the first two games.

Hmm good point, although h5 is probably the best halo when it comes to no RNG. Such a shame it was that advanced movement garbage, whom is a thing most gamers despise. It was consistent in areas that I hate to admit but still. 

I feel like an idiot for asking, but is there something seriously wrong with the HCE shotgun on Xbox MCC? It feels like it takes at least 4 shots to kill anything.

49 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Hmm good point, although h5 is probably the best halo when it comes to no RNG. Such a shame it was that advanced movement garbage, whom is a thing most gamers despise. It was consistent in areas that I hate to admit but still. 

Did we play the same H5?

• Like (+1) 1

I can understand hating CE.

Personally I love it, but I also find H2 to be the worst game in the entire series.

• Like (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

3 hours ago, _Synapse said:

I feel like an idiot for asking, but is there something seriously wrong with the HCE shotgun on Xbox MCC? It feels like it takes at least 4 shots to kill anything.

I hardly ever 1 hit with it, even if I have chest hair on the barrel. But if you follow up with a melee it’ll usually do the trick. If not, you can shoot out of that recovery animation. Between that and nades it should be enough. If you find yourself needing to shoot 3 times you probably shouldn’t have the shotgun out. Or the game just hates you.

5 hours ago, _Synapse said:

MCC CE shotty is a fucking joke, can confirm.

8 hours ago, HeX Reapers said:

Did we play the same H5?

Well that I mean is by shooting and movement. For the most part there isn’t RNG bs like reach. Unless there’s another form of no rng you’re specifically looking for. Only thing that wasn’t consistent was aiming. There isn’t Exactly a RNG factor that can usually play out that gets you killed. 

Why on earth would they leave spread in CE 4v4 and BTB?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Basu said:

Why on earth would they leave spread in CE 4v4 and BTB?

"Legacy." Even though it's fucking not legacy with this stupid ass spread bug where it thinks you're holding in the trigger. No spread plays closer to legacy than this shit. I understand the logic, but pragmatically it's completely wrong.

28 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

"Legacy." Even though it's fucking not legacy with this stupid ass spread bug where it thinks you're holding in the trigger. No spread plays closer to legacy than this shit. I understand the logic, but pragmatically it's completely wrong. 

A good portion of hitreg complaints would cease to exist if they just applied no-spread across all playlists. It's so damn stupid to use legacy as an excuse to leave in the game in an obviously worse state.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1