CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

2 minutes ago, Knighty Knight said:

Are you quoting me but directing your writing towards Lemon? 

You, actually both.

1 hour ago, Arlong said:

stop pretending that it impacted fights so much. I hate RNG too, but sometimes spread and bloom is so close to non existence that it’s hardly game breaking. Like reach v7 spread is like only effective if you try cross mapping without scoping and red reticule.  Do you honestly remember a time where you lost a dual because of bloom in h4? I can’t honestly think of such things myself but I could easily be wrong. 

You have severe reading comprehension problems. He was agreeing with you, you doorknob.

33 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

You have severe reading comprehension problems. He was agreeing with you, you doorknob.

More like I didn’t get what he meant right away at by the reset shot and then saying I won’t ignore facts. I’ll admit it was my bad for reading that wrongly, dick. 

8 hours ago, Arlong said:

If it’s not fun then why’s overwatch still going strong? By that I mean team shot metas. Y’all act like you always need help in these halos to kill a mofo. Or are you just mad you don’t have tome to kill one guy who’s next to his partner? I mean usually you can do just that, especially if you grenade them. 

anytime you go against good players coordinating they will be humping their spots and rotating out when low shields

44 minutes ago, boogerman said:

anytime you go against good players coordinating they will be humping their spots and rotating out when low shields

That play styles only effective in slayer. 

On 2/28/2020 at 1:11 PM, Mr Grim said:

To be fair I remember it literally being a formality almost. The thing wouldn't bloom out until the very last shot in the magazine. At least I think it did.

Nah it mattered. 

Also no at home but spread matters window to window on countdown lmao. I have a gif shooting from rockets to bottom mid in countdown and missing 3/16 shots because of spread. And thats RRR unscoped

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Riddler said:

Also no at home but spread matters window to window on countdown lmao. I have a gif shooting from rockets to bottom mid in countdown and missing 3/16 shots because of spread. And thats RRR unscoped

I want to see this GIF. Also sure it wasn’t lag? 

11 minutes ago, Arlong said:

It wasnt split screen but its literally him sitting still. It shouldnt be lag and u can just load up the custom yourself. Dead center of the head on the nose i dont think it would make you miss but if youre shooting his forhead its gunna miss randomly. Then the longer ranges its just worse

If anybody wants in on playtesting for H2 Mayhem (8v8 on 4v4 maps), look for me on MCC tonight.

• Fire (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

Been binge watching some 2v2 GPMA gameplay, and it's not even funny how much faster and fluidly the game plays with 60 second power-up timers and 90 second spawns on most of the power weapons. 

I'd kill to have this in H2 and H3. No more standoffish "games".

• Like (+1) 2

I have a question? When the halo infinite leak was brought up, someone mentioned possibly different weapon values would be needed regarding the differences between classic and modern and I’m thinking to myself why? Let just say what would be wrong about the h5 pistol(exactly as it is in h5) in a classic halo game? Let’s imagine that weapon in h3 or h2. Or are there other things dictating such an idea? Is it the bullet magnetism? Or something else? 

3 hours ago, Arlong said:

I have a question? When the halo infinite leak was brought up, someone mentioned possibly different weapon values would be needed regarding the differences between classic and modern and I’m thinking to myself why? Let just say what would be wrong about the h5 pistol(exactly as it is in h5) in a classic halo game? Let’s imagine that weapon in h3 or h2. Or are there other things dictating such an idea? Is it the bullet magnetism? Or something else? 

I think the assumption is that the assistance you get from the game in a game like H5 would be excessive in a world without things like thrust and sprint

2 hours ago, Snipe Three said:

I think the assumption is that the assistance you get from the game in a game like H5 would be excessive in a world without things like thrust and sprint

Hmm fair point, but would easily could lower that assistance and have the same accuracy regarding the weapon. 

On 2/29/2020 at 4:52 PM, Arlong said:

1st, 3rd, and 11th shot miss. This is relatively short range in halo reach. I wouldn't call this mid range. much less if you're fighting someone snipe hut to their base on sanc or base to base on nexus, then it's pure RNG out of scope which you will inevitably be when you get hit. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Riddler said:

1st, 3rd, and 11th shot miss. This is relatively short range in halo reach. I wouldn't call this mid range. much less if you're fighting someone snipe hut to their base on sanc or base to base on nexus, then it's pure RNG out of scope which you will inevitably be when you get hit. 

Is the overshielf also applied to him? 

9 hours ago, Arlong said:

Is the overshielf also applied to him? 

Yes otherwise he would have died before i fired a full clip

2 hours ago, Riddler said:

Yes otherwise he would have died before i fired a full clip

I can’t really tell if the shots aren’t registering them from that clip alone. I notice that the head doesn’t flinch at times yes, but is that because of spread? How can you literally know? 

38 minutes ago, Arlong said:

I can’t really tell if the shots aren’t registering them from that clip alone. I notice that the head doesn’t flinch at times yes, but is that because of spread? How can you literally know? 

U can literally see the bullet spark behind him and his head not flinch. The head flinches = reg. Like wut. 

8 minutes ago, Riddler said:

U can literally see the bullet spark behind him and his head not flinch. The head flinches = reg. Like wut. 

Does it do that every single time in reach? Also that reticule isn’t dead center on him, which idk if that should affect spread or not. 

1 minute ago, Arlong said:

Does it do that every single time in reach? Also that reticule isn’t dead center on him, which idk if that should affect spread or not. 

What do u think spread is then

Hows the controller aim assist looking on H1MCC for PC? is it still giving controller players an advantage over m/kb players like in reach for pc? or did 343 fix that?