CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

They really need to add veto. I’ve played slayer on Batlle Canyon at least 70% of the matches in Reach hardcore. 

• Like (+1) 2

some Sort of veto should be the case. Most games with large map pools have voting and veto for a reason.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Arlong said:

some Sort of veto should be the case. Most games with large map pools have voting and veto for a reason.

guys 343 won't add it back. Unless they can add some bullshit to it. 

Veto just makes too much sense, well never see it again.

• Like (+1) 2

I leave for four days and Ice is back to dropping essays that no one reads again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 4
  • Toxic (+1) 2

I've been gone for months and only returned last week. But apparently, she's still trying to pass herself off as a rational human being while simultaneously gas lighting Hard Way. Some things never change.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/27/2019 at 12:01 PM, Hard Way said:

Looking good so far. Some of this might actually get implemented. 

@Shekkles, can you help me figure out how to not always skip a line when I hit enter on this forum? That post took up way too much space.

Sorry just saw this, I'm not sure how sorry. Might have to ask Infinity or Cyren.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:52 PM, Snipe Three said:

Seems hilarious

I dont think i will ever play this, but watching it was ton of fun.

11 hours ago, Warlord Wossman said:

shift + enter

You have graduated. I mainly use it on mobile and other excuses for not knowing this.

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

Finally managed to get a 4v4 lobby with the mod even though @Boyo said it couldn't be done.

11 minutes ago, Basu said:

Finally managed to get a 4v4 lobby with the mod even though @Boyo said it couldn't be done.

Has power weapons, is bad.

Real talk looks fun. If I didn't have to pay to get Reach I would be down to help play test, that and a desktop. Laptop probably could barely get Reach running decent

• Like (+1) 2
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

Hey guys if you want an input lag fix I found something.

go to EXE compbility, uncheck fullscreen optimization and override dpi scaling

• Thonking (+0) 1

Idk if this is already known but for some reason I assumed that because it's "no bloom" even when reitcle animates bloom I thought it was just visually, not mechanically.

NOPE!!!

My dumbass forgot to check the DMR reload cancel bloom, but the first thing I did with the sniper was just that :salt: the flag dropping bloom isn't super bad but at a distance im sure the bloom CONE is horrible... I can't imagine what reload cancel DMR does.

5 hours ago, znot said:

Idk if this is already known but for some reason I assumed that because it's "no bloom" even when reitcle animates bloom I thought it was just visually, not mechanically.

NOPE!!!

My dumbass forgot to check the DMR reload cancel bloom, but the first thing I did with the sniper was just that :salt: the flag dropping bloom isn't super bad but at a distance im sure the bloom CONE is horrible... I can't imagine what reload cancel DMR does.

Ironically this is the case in anniversary. The pistol has the reticle blooming visual but the spread doesn't get any worse. Only if you hold the trigger down does the spread shoot up.

Penance is such dogshit. And veto most likely is right about people wanting less bland looking forge maps. Be nice if forge in reach got a colors update 

Creek isn't the best map ever, but it sure is one of the better Reach maps for KOTH. Penance is straight garbage though

Penance being probably literally the worst Halo map in history while being a remake of one of the best Halo maps in history has to be some kind of metaphor for the Halo franchise today.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Fire (+1) 1

I haven't played Halo all year.

• Simms (+1) 1

Damn nation isn’t even good, it’s that CEs gameplay is what makes it good. 

• Like (+1) 1