CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

4 minutes ago, Forlorn said:

Loving the game but I still hate how Forge World maps look and always will

Lucky you,  343 decided to heavily weigh the beaver creek and penace gametypes.

32 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

I have to agree. Slayer isn't as fun when the guns take so long to kill

Never had an issue with killtime when your gun's consistent. The spawns just blow dick and the reliance on power weapons for any "pacing" is insanely bad. CTF for life.

29 minutes ago, Forlorn said:

Loving the game but I still hate how Forge World maps look and always will

Better than color meld maps. Zealot's fun as hell to play on, but you can get dicked on by color use. Forge World's gray maps rock for pure visibility's sake.

9 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

At the very least, bloom needs a reexamination. No other game on mcc has it the way reach does. It's such a jarring thing when switching between games. 

Either reduce to the point where it isn't a problem for every non auto, or remove it. If we do this and up the player damage for every gun it'll make everything else easier to deal with. 

People will argue that it's changing the reach experience but to me it's just refining it. Bloom really isn't what I care about in reach. It's the diverse modes, abilities, weapons and vehicles. Bloom just gets in the way of that.

Quit playing casual playlists or just shut up about it

• WutFace (+0) 1

The second goat Ogre 1 on with hysteria FiS and Summit :fire:. Would be dope if he came back with 2gre for one more event :prayers:

Vanilla (Or in this case TU) Reach is an abomination oh my lord it's even worse than I remember it. Every time I lose a DMR Bloom fight to a jetpacking king with his 12 other teammates crouch shooting me across the map I want to throw my monitor out the window.

Hardcore is like a completely different game. Wish it was 4sk though.

• Like (+1) 4
  • WutFace (+0) 1

14 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

He'S sCaRed Of BeInG BeATeN bY a GirL.

lmao

1 hour ago, MultiLockOn said:

Vanilla (Or in this case TU) Reach is an abomination oh my lord it's even worse than I remember it. Every time I lose a DMR Bloom fight to a jetpacking king with his 12 other teammates crouch shooting me across the map I want to throw my monitor out the window.

Hardcore is like a completely different game. Wish it was 4sk though.

Uh... I'm like 95% sure it is 4sk.

Edit: Oh no it is 5. Shit

@Shekkles, I'm not interested. I have limited free time, and that's not how I want to spend it. I don't want any part of this inevitable drama vortex, so please just drop it and leave me be.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Fire (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 3

10 minutes ago, Ember Celica said:

Thats a funny way of saying Halo: Spartan Assault. :kappa:

Spartan strike to you 

53 minutes ago, HeX Reapers said:

Reach is the best and worst Halo game.

Probably not that weird given how there's technically 4 versions of Reach. Vanilla, TU, Anniversary, and ZBNS.

I'm really hoping that when H2A drops on PC, its competitive scene gets a second chance. I always felt like H2A multiplayer is what a next-gen Halo should have been, with the only real big blemish I know of being how piss easy it was to aim. But hey, if every one uses mouse and keyboard, that doesn't have to be an issue anymore.

1 hour ago, AlphaBenson said:

Probably not that weird given how there's technically 4 versions of Reach. Vanilla, TU, Anniversary, and ZBNS.

I'm really hoping that when H2A drops on PC, its competitive scene gets a second chance. I always felt like H2A multiplayer is what a next-gen Halo should have been, with the only real big blemish I know of being how piss easy it was to aim. But hey, if every one uses mouse and keyboard, that doesn't have to be an issue anymore.

I mean I like all of those to a certain extent. Invasion is still fun despite being vanilla so I can't say I like the settings themself (I'd prefer they get deleted honestly). The other 3 I find fun in their own ways. As oppose to h4 which I hate no matter what settings. Even the comp settings had Sprint and ordnance drops.

Does anyone know how the XP ranking system works yet? I'm leveling up of course, I just want to know what towards and how long it would take to reach.

4 hours ago, Hard Way said:

@Shekkles, I'm not interested. I have limited free time, and that's not how I want to spend it. I don't want any part of this inevitable drama vortex, so please just drop it and leave me be.

Sad. Although, it is annoying in hindsight to have someone who talks a lot of shit to me over text not actually back anything up in game. To each their own, I guess. Excuses are flimsy. And I'd absolutely love it if you didn't passive aggressively non-respond to me ever again if that's the case.

4 hours ago, AlphaBenson said:

with the only real big blemish I know of being how piss easy it was to aim. 

To be fair it's always been piss easy to aim. The only time this differs is when Halo has to break your gun for an illusion of difficulty, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheIcePrincess said:

To be fair it's always been piss easy to aim. The only time this differs is when Halo has to break your gun for an illusion of difficulty, lol.

Do you seriously feel like there's no difference between how hard it is to hit people in H2/A compared to H3? Talking both sniper and BR here. (please don't just say SPREAD, I'm talking aim assist and bullet mag here).

I mean sure all the games have had aim assist, but I feel some in of them it's clearly excessive (H2/A,4, many of H5's weapons) with H3 and CE being noticeably harder (let's not talk about the abomination that is MCC CE) and Reach somewhere in the middle.

• Like (+1) 3