CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

125k viewers on the MCC twitch section that’s actually insane I didn’t expect it to be anywhere near those numbers..like maybe 30k.

Now I wonder how many of these people will stick around once they realize how awful the Reach multiplayer is.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, thdyingbreed said:

125k viewers on the MCC twitch section that’s actually insane I didn’t expect it to be anywhere near those numbers..like maybe 30k.

Now I wonder how many of these people will stick around once they realize how awful the Reach multiplayer is.

Why do you think it's awful? I think it's better than h3 only the maps are a big let down in comparison.

6 minutes ago, Sody91 said:

Why do you think it's awful? I think it's better than h3 only the maps are a big let down in comparison.

Bloom and every single AA is why it’s got awful gameplay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

7 minutes ago, Sody91 said:

It has the potential to be. A lot of the things that suck can be changed within the game itself. Spread in h3 really can't be. Projectile also doesn't do anybody any favors generally.

In practice h3 is a little better.

4 minutes ago, thdyingbreed said:

Bloom and every single AA is why it’s got awful gameplay.

Oh right. I'm just thinking of the not settings.

20 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Jokes on you I always liked reach.

I mean Reach definitely was a  joke on me, just a bad one. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hully said:

I mean Reach definitely was a  joke on me, just a bad one. 

Just like the Red Wings.

• Fire (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

31 minutes ago, thdyingbreed said:

Most of the big streamers are playing hardcore so the gameplay isnt terrible

6 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Just like the Red Wings.

After 25 seasons of being a Dynasty and a GM who overvalued aging vets, a rebuild was inevitable. The Red Wings are so good that even when we're bad, we're the best at it. 

• Fire (+1) 1

Just now, TBCT said:

Did they STILL not fix the sound? My god.

I haven't noticed any sound issues. But then again I didn't notice the widely reported sound issues with Skyrim special edition soooo

4 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

I haven't noticed any sound issues. But then again I didn't notice the widely reported sound issues with Skyrim special edition soooo

Who knows, I might be going insane, but I swear it sounds more muffled than before.

1 hour ago, TheIcePrincess said:

That’s illegal language, kid, you’re gonna be sorry when I tell my dad about you.

My dad would smash your dad.

18 minutes ago, TBCT said:

Who knows, I might be going insane, but I swear it sounds more muffled than before.

It is the directional sound is insanely bad about it like on countdown

Just now, Cursed Lemon said:

I smell a Laffs fan

Please I have the distinct musk of a Rangers fan.

29 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

My dad would smash your dad.

I find this to be homosexual. 

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

They said audio wouldn't be fixed for launch. The entire game sounds like you're under water. 

Any International players having trouble connecting to matches? I downloaded Reach an hour ago and every time I try to play matchmaking, it always fails to connect. I’ve tried resetting my console but still having the same issue.

watching summit play tonight has been heartening. it looks good on MKB, and he is playing to do well. the MKB vs controller should be interesting, but it scares me that controller might be better just because it's an easy cop out for MKB players.

35 minutes ago, _eb said:

watching summit play tonight has been heartening. it looks good on MKB, and he is playing to do well. the MKB vs controller should be interesting, but it scares me that controller might be better just because it's an easy cop out for MKB players.

More like it's an easy cop out for TRUE HALO PLAYERS.

On 12/2/2019 at 4:42 AM, Mr Grim said:

I feel like 4 is far more deserving of this since it's population bled away at an astounding rate.

Nah, that makes Halo 4 the Kamala Harris of Halo