CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I was not aware that the guns would be moved up on the screen to account for the centered reticle. Now the guns are take up giant portion of the screen.

Also invasion needs tu settings. And probably faster movement and 110% damage. Maybe more.

8 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Alright, I just bit the bullet and...

...They fixed the aiming, like about 70% or so. It's actually playable. I'm legitimately shocked.

I probably don’t need to say this here, but in case we have any new Team Beyond users, do not trust any form of hybrid citrus. Only natural citrus such as Pomelos, Mandarins, and Citrons are a valid source of information.

• Thonking (+0) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

1 minute ago, NavG123 said:

I probably don’t need to say this here, but in case we have any new Team Beyond users, do not trust any form of citrus.

Bitch this should be the only post about Reach anyone should read.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@Hard Way With Reach out, I wanna 1v1 you in ZBNS for your spot on the Reclaimers. Strongest takes all. Loser exiles themselves for their failures. I will literally leave this site if you win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

I was not aware that the guns would be moved up on the screen to account for the centered reticle. Now the guns are take up giant portion of the screen.

Also invasion needs tu settings. And probably faster movement and 110% damage. Maybe more.

It never even crossed my mind that someone would do that. I'd really love to hear the reasoning lol

• Like (+1) 1

Holy shit down to the wire, last minute rocket from across the map to stop the other team from scoring. Perfectly led shot. I am the god of casuals.

Have you ever wondered the extent some people will go to to get attention?

Just now, Boyo said:

Have you ever wondered the extent some people will go to to get attention?

Take this to the politics thread

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just now, Cursed Lemon said:

That team was awful. lol

I know we fuckin beat you. Although you killed me three times. You were my most killed by.

1 minute ago, Mr Grim said:

I know we fuckin beat you. Although you killed me three times. You were my most killed by.

I "most killed by" your entire team, you'll have to be more specific. :B

• Simms (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I "most killed by" your entire team, you'll have to be more specific. :B

Listen you fuckin fuck

• Toxic (+1) 3

Aim assist on the controller is ridiculous there doesn't seem to be a reason to use keyboard and mouse over it

4 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

That’s illegal language, kid, you’re gonna be sorry when I tell my dad about you.

Do it bich I dare you

3 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I’ll fucking turn us around right now.

Ur just mad that I'm good at reach and ur not

Is it just me or is the sound design in Reach really weird? I don't seem to remember it being like this, but to be fair, it's been years since I've played this game. I actually switched to Overwatch quickly to make sure my a40's weren't starting to go, but they're fine. Like the sound is really faded or something? Was it like this on 360 Reach?

Just now, Hully said:

Is it just me or is the sound design in Reach really weird? I don't seem to remember it being like this, but to be fair, it's been years since I've played this game. I actually switched to Overwatch quickly to make sure my a40's weren't starting to go, but they're fine. Like the sound is really faded or something? Was it like this on 360 Reach?

The way they encoded the audio was weird, it was a complaint during the flight as well

9 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Can we just take a second and appreciate the exact moment that Halo 5 officially died?

Can we also take a second to scratch our heads at the fact that it was reach that killed it?

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

If you would have told me back in late 2010, early 2011, during the height of my sprint - bloom - armor lock rage, that I'd spend $10 in 2019 to play Reach again, I'd have said you were fucking nuts. Yet here we are. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hully said:

If you would have told me back in late 2010, early 2011, during the height of my sprint - bloom - armor lock rage, that I'd spend $10 in 2019 to play Reach again, I'd have said you were fucking nuts. Yet here we are. 

Jokes on you I always liked reach.