CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

i seriously was waiting to get invited to play basically a beta for a game that i already played a beta for nearly a decade ago

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Killmachine said:

i seriously was waiting to get invited to play basically a beta for a game that i already played a beta for nearly a decade ago

Honestly, you're better off just playing the original game. I can't even put into words how bad the servers are. I was connecting to what the game claims to be US East 2(30ms ping for me), green bar, and my nades are still coming out a half second late and that glitch happens when someone assassinates you but you still have control. It's borderline unplayable.

• WutFace (+0) 1

The hit reg and the connection is god awful. So many blanks. A eu host on 360 felt way better than my best server on this.

• Like (+1) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

I think the reason EU kids get American servers so much is because there’s not many of y’all. In terms of gaming console for eu is very low, and halo in general is a low pop game, so it’s probably even lower than your average game.

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone getting "maximum allowed party size exceeded" when they try to play Reach? 

EDIT: Only in social, apparently. Is today "competitive" day?

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Shekkles said:

It's ok you only want to play octagon anyway. 

lmao.

You GET me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

1 hour ago, TheIcePrincess said:

You GET me.

ikr

• Like (+1) 1

reach is gunna be the game that plays best on mcc. god bless

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

3 hours ago, Arlong said:

I think the reason EU kids get American servers so much is because there’s not many of y’all. In terms of gaming console for eu is very low, and halo in general is a low pop game, so it’s probably even lower than your average game.

unlike my last post

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

Game really sucks without party restrictions. Gosh is low population really that much of an issue? If so then make it so teams can only search 2s.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, HeX Reapers said:

stop complaining and just move to america lol

The IRL aspect of shot registration deters me 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 6
  • Toxic (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, II7 HUNTER II7 said:

The IRL aspect of shot registration deters me 

I'll take it over IRL face-disfiguring splash damage and fatal BXBs to the abdomen. Oh yeah plus we get better connection when playing Halo lol.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:10 PM, TheIcePrincess said:

I did it with almost every other Halo, lmao. Decided that actually eating the barrel of a shotgun would be more efficient.

you seem to have a lot of hate in your heart. May I request you open up your heart? Halo bless.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Simms (+1) 1

Got an invitation to the flight today. Is it really only Invasion? I’m unable to use the social game finder. I keep getting a “maximum party size had been exceeded” message.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doodlepop said:

Got an invitation to the flight today. Is it really only Invasion? I’m unable to use the social game finder. I keep getting a “maximum party size had been exceeded” message.

Read the schedule

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only 343 would invite people to a "stress test" that happens between 2-6 am on a Sunday lmao. Yes I'm aware of timezones but there's no way they don't have a clue where I live based on my MM data. Not salty I won't get to play, but they should've invited someone that can actually participate.

Reading these comments above we can't even play the game outside of this window? Probably not even gonna bother downloading in that case. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Basu said:

Reading these comments above we can't even play the game outside of this window? Probably not even gonna bother downloading in that case. 

You can play it at any time.

1 hour ago, Lukes said:

You can play it at any time.

Right, looks like only ranked is locked.

21 minutes ago, Basu said:

Right, looks like only ranked is locked.

no. event happens, event is open until next event happens. so if hc opens up at 8am, its gunna be open until the next event happens the next day

1 minute ago, Riddler said:

no. event happens, event is open until next event happens. so if hc opens up at 8am, its gunna be open until the next event happens the next day

I see.

First impressions: Reach is still ass all these years later. It feels much better thanks to 60 FPS and no motion blur but damn is it clunky, slow and AAs/Bloom make me want to quit after three games already. The lag is also insufferable, but that's life for an EU MCC player.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Basu said:

I see.

First impressions: Reach is still ass all these years later. It feels much better thanks to 60 FPS and no motion blur but damn is it clunky, slow and AAs/Bloom make me want to quit after three games already. The lag is also insufferable, but that's life for an EU MCC player.

Yeah I’m being turned off by the clunkyness. The game doesn’t feel smooth. Gosh if only h3 on mcc could get a hit reg update, then it be perfect.

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like the aiming is really clunky, hard to find the proper sens. I’m using nadeds sens, but I really feel as if the FOV is causing me to fuck up.