CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

43 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Oh sheeit, me too bruv. 

:intel:

Careful, your past self is getting ready to punch your lights out.

2 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

Careful, your past self is getting ready to punch your lights out.

never said I was happy. 

Just now, Cursed Lemon said:

never said I was happy. 

I mean, TU Reach isn't that bad.

It's just not that good either.

21 hours ago, Hard Way said:

That is interesting to see other examples of it. Idk why “literally” bothers me so much. Probably because it’s so perfectly wrong, and the user is usually trying to sound smart or make a strong point, and for me, it always just erases whatever they’re trying to say.

What a doozy of a pickle. Gee wizz.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:54 AM, Squatting Bear said:

I don't care how much the newer or younger fans love Reach, it is a fact that this game was what killed the franchise and halved the community.  Sure NBNSv7 is bearable and the Forge/Custom game options were above H3; but we literally went from over a million concurrent players to less than half of that a couple of months after the game came out.  There is no defending it, people who like Halo want to actually play a Halo game, the silent majority proves that people will simply play a different game that does the advanced movement/ability gimmicks better.

Totally a necro, but you seem to have a lot of hate in your heart. May I request you open up your heart? Halo bless.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

18 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

What a doozy of a pickle. Gee wizz.

Totally a necro, but you seem to have a lot of hate in your heart. May I request you open up your heart? Halo bless.

Yeah people tell me that a lot.  Don't worry, life will take you there too one day.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Squatting Bear said:

Yeah people tell me that a lot.  Don't worry, life will take you there too one day.

Nah, it won't. At all. 

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Nah, it won't. At all. 

Lord willing your favorite game series wont go to total shit because the developers are only concerned with making their multiplayer as unbalanced, non competitive, and as random as possible.  Every single problem with 343/Halo today can be traced back to Bungie intentionally trying to kill the idea of a skill gap in Halo and turning it into more of a cash grab children's party game with each title release.

• Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, Riddler said:

@Squatting Bear halo never had 1m concurrent players lol past launch day. The h3 pop counter wasnt concurrent. Reachs was. 

If that’s true reach has a good pop. Even in 2012 it still had 100k players, and after the h4 fiasco people went back to that and h3.(those who still wanted halo of course) 

Just now, Arlong said:

If that’s true reach has a good pop. Even in 2012 it still had 100k players, and after the h4 fiasco people went back to that and h3.(those who still wanted halo of course) 

You are like the sub reddit simulator of this forum.  Are you a real person?  What’s two plus two times two to the second power?  

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

When Reach became BC it had at least 30k concurrent players which is more than H5 had for most of it's lifespan.

• Fire (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1

These servers are trash. Getting US East and it feels like I'm playing French host on 360.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Boyo said:

You are like the sub reddit simulator of this forum.  Are you a real person?  What’s two plus two times two to the second power?  

I always thought he was your alt

• Thonking (+0) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

21 hours ago, Squatting Bear said:

Lord willing your favorite game series wont go to total shit because the developers are only concerned with making their multiplayer as unbalanced, non competitive, and as random as possible.  Every single problem with 343/Halo today can be traced back to Bungie intentionally trying to kill the idea of a skill gap in Halo and turning it into more of a cash grab children's party game with each title release.

O-kay. That's fine. I won't become jaded over it. I'll just not play and move on at the worst.

1 minute ago, TheIcePrincess said:

O-kay. That's fine. I won't become jaded over it. I'll just not play and move on at the worst.

I tried that with Halo 5 and it was glorious. 10/10 recommend.

47 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

I tried that with Halo 5 and it was glorious. 10/10 recommend.

I did it with almost every other Halo, lmao. Decided that actually eating the barrel of a shotgun would be more efficient.

• Thonking (+0) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

Not being able to walk or have big enough hands to hold a controller might have had something to do with it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

Full armor lock and radar...hoo boy this is gonna be a long flight. 

EDIT: They say bloom was decreased, but it sure doesn't feel like that much. 

6 hours ago, Boyo said:

fuckkkkkkk youuuuuu

• WutFace (+0) 1

2 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I did it with almost every other Halo, lmao. Decided that actually eating the barrel of a shotgun would be more efficient.

It's ok you only want to play octagon anyway. 

lmao.

20 hours ago, Riddler said:

@Squatting Bear halo never had 1m concurrent players lol past launch day. The h3 pop counter wasnt concurrent. Reachs was. 

Yes you're right, I didn't word it properly.  The sentiments are still correct though.  Reach halved the player population and overall community interactions, and then Halo 4 cut that number by about a third, if not more.