CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

39 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

wAt's uR teAm HaRDcoRe lEVeL 

So you don't play? But want to call people liars. Figured. 

I never called you a liar.

Technically you're not a liar if you've seen it literally once or twice in the four years this game has been out. 

• Fire (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I never called you a liar.

Technically you're not a liar if you've seen it literally once or twice in the four years this game has been out. 

Yea didn't happen 3/10 games yesterday. Nope not at all. I'm just trying to make up points because I want to go against everything and ruin halo. 

So again, how much ranked do you play?Shoot how much do you play at all?

2 hours ago, boogerman said:

guys 343 said mcc is going to have modding. maybe that means we can remove bullet spread and host no bullet spread servers. also something i think would be sick is have a modded pistol that functions exactly like halo ce and we could have pistol starts in addition to normal br starts. in this game type it also plays very similar to halo ce with countdown on power weapons and they are much more powerful. at least im going to try and make a mod like this if no one does

Soon™️

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Yea didn't happen 3/10 games yesterday. Nope not at all. I'm just trying to make up points because I want to go against everything and ruin halo. 

So again, how much ranked do you play?Shoot how much do you play at all?

3/10 games? 

Now you're a liar. 

• Toxic (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

3/10 games? 

Now you're a liar. 

Yea you would know man. Good talk though. I'm sure your mountain of recent ranked games is a different experience but that's not the case for everyone. Cool it doesn't happen to you. Congrats. Again, MCC world fine for me so it must be perfect. That's how this works right? Kelly and I literally got betrayed the FIRST game we played yesterday. And the last game last night had a dude shooting us the entire game. But nah it doesn't happen. Ever. Super rare. 

Has anyone else in this thread ever been betrayed for power weapons "3/10 games" in ranked mode in any Halo game since 2004 (that wasn't a deranker)? 

Anyone? 

Bueller? 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Has anyone else in this thread ever been betrayed for power weapons "3/10 games" in ranked mode in any Halo game since 2004 (that wasn't a deranker)? 

Anyone? 

Bueller? 

Maybe during the Halo 2 de-ranking apocalypse of 2006, but otherwise 30% of games? fuck no. Not even close.  

6 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Anyone? 

Bueller? 

Dude, again, do you even play? Like where is this high and mighty attitude coming from? I don't care what happens to other people. It happens frequently when I play. And it's not just for weapons idk where you're getting that. It's overall. Shooting you cuz they're mad. Betraying you because you dumped on them last game. A million reasons. It happens. A lot. Good for you it doesn't happen to you. It wouldn't happen to me if I didn't play either. 

• Salt (-1) 1

No, I do not play the literal garbage that is H5. 

But it sure is curious that you want to affect change onto the series for shit that only happens to you. Maybe you play the game in the same style that you post here, a raging contrarian. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

No, I do not play the literal garbage that is H5. 

But it sure is curious that you want to affect change onto the series for shit that only happens to you. Maybe you play the game in the same style that you post here, a raging contrarian. 

Solid argument man glad we could have this talk. Anyone that disagrees with your holy opinions just wants to nena contrarian. That's it. 

Yea I would want the stuff cha he'd that affects me. Like what? Obviously I would want it changed if it's fucking up my experience. And it doesn't have to be H5 I never said what game you played. I simply asked how much ranked you play. Never specified a game. 

3/10 in one night is certainly not impossible, shit happens. You would've lost those games anyway since you had a deranker/troll on your team so is FF really the issue? Even with ricochet people can troll (follow you around shooting the air to give away your position, run in front of you sniping, jump off the map with power items/objectives etc etc.) You guys have an issue with idiots in MM, not with friendly fire.

Also is this isn't 3/10 in a single session and you two actually get into fight with teammates in 30% of all your games you're probably doing something wrong let's be real. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Basu said:

3/10 in one night is certainly not impossible, shit happens. You would've lost those games anyway since you had a deranker/troll on your team so is FF really the issue? Even with ricochet people can troll (follow you around shooting the air to give away your position, run in front of you sniping, jump off the map with power items/objectives etc etc.) You guys have an issue with idiots in MM, not with friendly fire.

Also is this isn't 3/10 in a single session and you two actually get into fight with teammates in 30% of all your games you're probably doing something wrong let's be real. 

I mean I would say at least once every few games there are teammates that just start betraying you. For weapons or for whatever other reason. Again a big one is getting an enemy you just dumped on on your team. Or near the end of the game where they feel it's hopeless and just kill you. It happens. 

And it doesn't  even matter how how I or anyone else is playing. Doesn't give someone the right to start killing or shooting you lmao. 

22 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

I mean I would say at least once every few games there are teammates that just start betraying you. For weapons or for whatever other reason. Again a big one is getting an enemy you just dumped on on your team. Or near the end of the game where they feel it's hopeless and just kill you. It happens. 

And it doesn't  even matter how how I or anyone else is playing. Doesn't give someone the right to start killing or shooting you lmao. 

Never said they had the right. But again idiots gonna idiot and disabling FF and ruining gametypes like King just because of a few griefers sounds like a 343 solution. Improve the kicking system, add a report system that actually does something, add trust factor to MM so griefers play with quitters and other shitheads. Don't fuck with game mechanics, that should be the last resort solution. 

7 minutes ago, Basu said:

Never said they had the right. But again idiots gonna idiot and disabling FF and ruining gametypes like King just because of a few griefers sounds like a 343 solution. Improve the kicking system, add a report system that actually does something, add trust factor to MM so griefers play with quitters and other shitheads. Don't fuck with game mechanics, that should be the last resort solution. 

Which doesn't stop it from happening. And that's the problem. Cool I can report after. But I still spent the game getting betrayed and having free deaths. Doesn't change that. And these systems don't really work when you can make unlimited accounts. 

47 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Which doesn't stop it from happening. And that's the problem. Cool I can report after. But I still spent the game getting betrayed and having free deaths. Doesn't change that. And these systems don't really work when you can make unlimited accounts. 

You can't stop the occasional griefer from being an idiot. Play FFA if you're that afraid of getting a fucktard teammate sometimes. Again, change the features I already mentioned, not core game mechanics. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Basu said:

You can't stop the occasional griefer from being an idiot. Play FFA if you're that afraid of getting a fucktard teammate sometimes. Again, change the features I already mentioned, not core game mechanics. 

So I should have to play another mode I don't like. Because my teammates want to betray me. I should be the one penalized in game as well as be moved to a list I don't want to play. Yea that makes a lot of sense. And it still doesn't do anything about the guy doing it. He's still playing. He's still betraying. It's just not me. The problem didn't get solved at all. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

3 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

So I should have to play another mode I don't like. Because my teammates want to betray me. I should be the one penalized in game as well as be moved to a list I don't want to play. Yea that makes a lot of sense. And it still doesn't do anything about the guy doing it. He's still playing. He's still betraying. It's just not me. The problem didn't get solved at all. 

If they removed FF tomorrow you two would be complaining about idiots running into your nades/sniper LoS the day after. I never said it's acceptable to get betrayed but like I said idiots are going to find a way to ruin their teammates days. If you don't want to deal with that don't play any team game online. 

4 minutes ago, Basu said:

If they removed FF tomorrow you two would be complaining about idiots running into your nades/sniper LoS the day after. I never said it's acceptable to get betrayed but like I said idiots are going to find a way to ruin their teammates days. If you don't want to deal with that don't play any team game online. 

Or just remove FF lmao. Don't tell me what I would be talking about. You don't know me. I would rather have that than what we have now. Takes a lot more effort to get a teammate that jumps on your nades seeing as you can throw them wherever you want lol. Snipe could get annoying but at that point I would just burn the ammo and keep playing normally.. obviously it's still a valid complaint if I were to day teammates are being annoying. But it's not nearly as bad as them actually killing me.

Overwatch and League don't have FF. Yet they are the most toxic and griefer-infested games on the planet. 

Ricochet or no FF might stop the occasional troll but the drawbacks outweigh the benefits by a substantial margin. Especially if they invested some efforts into combating team killing and we didn't still use the archaic boot model we've had for 15 years. 

• Like (+1) 2

It’s pretty awesome to get Naded by the enemy and his teammate who’s next to me is stilll alive because the game wants to be forgiving. No risk at all to the “team” sure the individual is rewarded and now the team as well. We have proof that FF off doesn’t work. H4 was a prime example! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Basu said:

Overwatch and League don't have FF. Yet they are the most toxic and griefer-infested games on the planet. 

Ricochet or no FF might stop the occasional troll but the drawbacks outweigh the benefits by a substantial margin. Especially if they invested some efforts into combating team killing and we didn't still use the archaic boot model we've had for 15 years. 

Overwatch and league are different games with their owns needs and wants. In halo FF off is just too much, loook how warzone plays for gods sake! It’s chaotic, no strategy, rush in with rockets and no punishment to your team! You should be punished for firing a rocket at an enemy that’s next to your teammate! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Overwatch and league are different games with their owns needs and wants. In halo FF off is just too much, loook how warzone plays for gods sake! It’s chaotic, no strategy, rush in with rockets and no punishment to your team! You should be punished for firing a rocket at an enemy that’s next to your teammate! 

That's literally what I'm saying lol

But you know what both those games didn't have? Your teammates killing you lmao. Which is the entire point. No shit people will still throw. But I can deal with an essentially AFK teammate way more than one that's actively making me die. There's A big difference stop equating all of it to the same thing. Just because people are gonna do it anyway doesn't mean you do nothing. Otherwise laws wouldn't exist lol. 

And you know what H4 didn't have even though H4 "didn't work" (LMAO nice one man)? Teammates killing me. All other consequences are fine with me. Because my team wasn't killing me. It didn't prove that it doesn't work. It proved it does. 

Oh and H4 didn't have ricochet lol. Big difference. People aren't gonna nuke their team when it makes them die. 

10 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

But you know what both those games didn't have? Your teammates killing you lmao. Which is the entire point. No shit people will still throw. But I can deal with an essentially AFK teammate way more than one that's actively making me die. There's A big difference stop equating all of it to the same thing. Just because people are gonna do it anyway doesn't mean you do nothing. Otherwise laws wouldn't exist lol. 

And you know what H4 didn't have even though H4 "didn't work" (LMAO nice one man)? Teammates killing me. All other consequences are fine with me. Because my team wasn't killing me. It didn't prove that it doesn't work. It proved it does. 

Oh and H4 didn't have ricochet lol. Big difference. People aren't gonna nuke their team when it makes them die. 

But we’re talking about the need of the punishment! I don’t give a FUCK! About you having a good time as an individual. The team needs to be punished for getting carried away with Overnading, rocketing, sniping(hardways example of strafing into the crosshairs). It doesn’t matter if these situations are rare, the facts are they happen, and can be game changing. I’ve lost and won games because of accidental grenadine teammates, there’s been times where doing that made it so they needed an extra kill which helped win my team the game. You may hate being punished for what your team did, but I do not. This isn’t an individual only game.