FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just now, Killmachine said:

its funny because she hasnt even watched the movies either

Megatron Vader was a cool villain tho.

The 3D Animated Clone Wars series is the shit.

First Season is kinda bad, but it gets exponentially better, and I'd argue it tells some of the best stories we've ever seen in Star Wars on a screen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I too enjoy edgy opinions.

hahahaha, yeah, we know 

2 hours ago, Killmachine said:

fucking yes please

Sure I’ll debate. The 2003 cartoon had amazing battles but so does the current clone wars. Your only reason for liking it is grevious and nothing else, change my mind. The story and character development doesn’t come close to good as the current clone wars. 

16 minutes ago, arglactable said:

Star Trek > Star Wars

Star Gate SG1 > Star Trek > Star Wars > Halo

1 hour ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Anything that was arguably worth NOT missing out on is irrelevant or shit on as a result of the sequel trilogy, so, by this point, no. Especially if you haven't gotten into it by now.

Shout out to the last Jedi being complete garbage.

• Fire (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Arlong said:

Sure I’ll debate. The 2003 cartoon had amazing battles but so does the current clone wars. Your only reason for liking it is grevious and nothing else, change my mind. The story and character development doesn’t come close to good as the current clone wars.

i was joking

and by joking i meant u are a joke. ur argument is bad. good day sir

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

31 minutes ago, Killmachine said:

and by joking i meant u are a joke. ur argument is bad. good day sir

Lmao you’re just mad that I spoke the hard truth! 

Just bought these, I recommend you get some.

goggles_www-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Lmao you’re just mad that I spoke the hard truth! 

no

3 hours ago, Killmachine said:

no

I have the high ground motha fucka 

11 minutes ago, Arlong said:

I have the high ground motha fucka 

im definitely taller than you in real life so watch it CHUMP

• Thonking (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

7 hours ago, Killmachine said:

im definitely taller than you in real life so watch it CHUMP

That can change with a bat.

Late to the party here, but I just played a game of MCC for the first time in a long while. Did they speed up the in-game timer in CE? My manual timer was behind by several seconds each minute, but the power-ups spawned correctly based on the in-game timer (which was faster than my manual timer). The manual timer used to work properly.   

Probably already mentioned in this thread, but I've been out of it for a while. 

26 minutes ago, BigShow36 said:

Late to the party here, but I just played a game of MCC for the first time in a long while. Did they speed up the in-game timer in CE? My manual timer was behind by several seconds each minute, but the power-ups spawned correctly based on the in-game timer (which was faster than my manual timer). The manual timer used to work properly.   

You have to start your timer as soon as you go from finished loading to black "wake up" screen. I think before you started your timer a little earlier in the load process or something, if memory serves. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BigShow36 said:

The timer is fine, you just have to start it earlier. You should be able to see how much time is left in CE now since a recent update, so if your timer is only at 55 seconds but the CE timer says there's 19:00 left, then you're off by 5 seconds. You'll be off by 5 seconds for every spawn, but everything will still spawn accordingly. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been playing against kids in the EU all day. WTF is this shit?!?!?!

5 hours ago, BigShow36 said:

The in game timer isn't even that bad. I bit the bullet and just got used to using only that. You gotta check it a lot, but I've had no issues after I got used to it. It just sucks that you can't see the timer when you're dead.