CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

21 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

If Disney can delete the Star Wars prequels, 343 can delete H5. Probably won't though. 

...but they didn't delete the prequels.

13 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

...but they didn't delete the prequels.

Don't they essentially do zero merch or anything promo-related for the prequels? 

9 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Don't they essentially do zero merch or anything promo-related for the prequels? 

Given they came out over a decade ago, it's kinda to be expected, lol. But they've canned and came BACK to TCW, which is in that era, on top of external media, so, they didn't really drop it. 

On 5/16/2019 at 6:10 AM, TheIcePrincess said:

They can't realistically just drop a storyline with massive ass, universe-changing implications without it being jarring and honestly offputting, lol. 

They've already done that to the gameplay, why not the story?

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 5
  • Simms (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Bring back the 2003 cartoon.

Literally the only thing people liked about that was grevious. No character development, no real story. And the Jedi and everything was way too op. We got Kitfisto destroying ships with ease. At least clone wars doesn’t make Jedi seem like they can take on an entire planet. Gennedy has always made stuff seem too ridiculously powerful. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1

58 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Literally the only thing people liked about that was grevious. No character development, no real story. And the Jedi and everything was way too op. We got Kitfisto destroying ships with ease. At least clone wars doesn’t make Jedi seem like they can take on an entire planet. Gennedy has always made stuff seem too ridiculously powerful. 

@Killmachine wants to know your location

• Upvote (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Nah, they've been releasing toys and comics & books for the new canon from the prequel era and the newer movies have referenced them a good bit. They're also making 12 new episodes for The Clone Wars to be put on Disney+ and celebrated 20 years of The Phantom Menace at Star Wars Celebration last month. 

Prequels are still pretty relevant for Lucasfilm

9 hours ago, Squatting Bear said:

Dude, I could tell a ton of work and love went into this. That was sick as hell.

• Like (+1) 1

Arlong more like ar-you fucking kidding me with that trash ass opinion clone wars 2003 was the shit

• Like (+1) 4
  • Fire (+1) 2

3 hours ago, RyanW said:

Nah, they've been releasing toys and comics & books for the new canon from the prequel era and the newer movies have referenced them a good bit. They're also making 12 new episodes for The Clone Wars to be put on Disney+ and celebrated 20 years of The Phantom Menace at Star Wars Celebration last month. 

Prequels are still pretty relevant for Lucasfilm

I'll also sacrifice what credibility I have by saying...

Ep 3 is ok.

13 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

If Disney can delete the Star Wars sequel movies, 343 can delete H5. Probably won't though. 

Fixed it for you.

12 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Bring back the 2003 cartoon.

This man speaks the truth.

7 hours ago, Killmachine said:

Arlong more like ar-you fucking kidding me with that trash ass opinion clone wars 2003 was the shit

The original cartoons bridge episode 2 and 3 way better IMO, but dude... they were worth it for the clone trooper fight scenes alone.

5 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Ep 3 is ok.

More credible in my eyes IMO. The movie isn't without it's flaws, but I love this one for some reason.

8 hours ago, Killmachine said:

I never said it was bad, but that’s basically the only real reason for liking it so much. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Arlong said:

Palpatine and Kenobi are still revered by fans. 

Also millions of people like the memes that have come out of the prequels lol. 

9 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Ep 3 is ok.

No argument there. It's no doubt the best of the 3 prequels. I honestly have a soft spot for TPM since that was my first one in the theater. But I don't care what you're feelings are towards TLJ, Attack of the Clones is objectively the worst one in the saga.

3 hours ago, SMARTAN 427 said:

Fixed it for you.

lol at thinking the sequels are worse than the prequels.

I don’t get what was so bad about my comment. There’s not any real character development or story like the 3D clone wars has. It’s just mindless battles, where they make the Jedi seem way too op. Come on mace windu taking out hundreds of droids with his bare hands, grevious killing Jedi with little effort. Hey I still like it, but the 3D clone wars is my cup of tea. 

Hold up are you guys saying the Clone Wars movie was good or the Clone Wars show was good?

I can't speak for the show, but that movie was whack.

7 minutes ago, Silos said:

Hold up are you guys saying the Clone Wars movie was good or the Clone Wars show was good?

I can't speak for the show, but that movie was whack.

Gendy's cartoon vs 3D animated series.

7 hours ago, Arlong said:

I never said it was bad, but that’s basically the only real reason for liking it so much. 

listen this is the internet . you're on teambeytond of all places. every random opinion or small comment is a fuckin debate

• Fire (+1) 1

Star Wars has always been garbage that people only like because everyone else seems to like it. Just like Avengers and everything else that comes out of Marvel Studios. Carry on.

• Fire (+1) 2
  • WutFace (+0) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

51 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

Star Wars has always been garbage that people only like because everyone else seems to like it. Just like Avengers and everything else that comes out of Marvel Studios. Carry on.

I too enjoy edgy opinions.

• Fire (+1) 1

Never seen a Star Wars movie in my life, am I missing out?

2 minutes ago, Basu said:

Never seen a Star Wars movie in my life, am I missing out?

Anything that was arguably worth NOT missing out on is irrelevant or shit on as a result of the sequel trilogy, so, by this point, no. Especially if you haven't gotten into it by now.

• Upvote (+1) 1