CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

7 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

I don't really want to talk to the Sarah Sanders of Halo. 

Thank you for adding a political slant. That's what this thread needs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 2

Just got a powera controller damn these analog sticks feel good no slow turn.

11 hours ago, Hard Way said:

Just lanned NHE with 3 friends.

Dude...

You could have had another

;)

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

This is funny, but not in the way she thinks it is. 

The irony in this tweet is palpable. 

1 hour ago, SMARTAN 427 said:

Dude...

You could have had another

;)

I’ll get you out for the next one for sure. This one was thrown together the day of and we only played for a few hours bc people wanted to be home with their wives to watch GoT. Next time I’ll get a more open day. 

This was also my first LAN in my new apartment, so that was cool.

14 hours ago, Shekkles said:

Thank you for adding a political slant. That's what this thread needs.

I got One.

Sarah Sanders is a Beast. And CORRECT

• WutFace (+0) 4

On 5/12/2019 at 2:04 PM, Boyo said:

It was actually one of the funniest moments I experienced in Halo.  It was on Blacksite.  I was winning 24-23.  Out of all 7 other players, I manage to run into the guy in second place.  We get into a gun fight and he beats me.  Fuuuck.  Tied up 24-24 and I’m on respawn, he’s gonna win.  Through my death cam I see an ordnance shoot down and finish him right as he is turning to fire at the winning kill.  I get 1st place while I’m dead.

I once managed to kill ghost that was chasing me with an ordinance drop. Thinking about it now, it is the best highlight i have from playing that game. Btb in H4 was somewhat fun in a werid way i have to say.

3 hours ago, Hemlax said:

I once managed to kill ghost that was chasing me with an ordinance drop. Thinking about it now, it is the best highlight i have from playing that game. Btb in H4 was somewhat fun in a werid way i have to say.

Spawn with a DMR, plasma pistol, 3 sticky nades, and the ammo perk. Camp somewhere and cross map people until you run out of DMR ammo. Hope that a binary rifle doesn't spawn in the other team's base. What a fun time.

1 minute ago, Larry Sizemore said:

Spawn with a DMR, plasma pistol, 3 sticky nades, and the ammo perk, camp somewhere and cross map people until you run out of DMR ammo. What a fun time.

And call in incinerator afterwards to change the pace of the game.

8 hours ago, Vyrst said:

I got One.

Sarah Sanders is a Beast. And CORRECT

I'm Australian so I barely know who she even is. However, no more pls.

1 hour ago, Shekkles said:

She’s the one that looks like the perfect mix of Wednesday Adams and Pugsley Adams.

2 hours ago, Hard Way said:

She’s the one that looks like the perfect mix of Wednesday Adams and Pugsley Adams.

Shout out to Gomez. Gonna be him when I grow up.

5 hours ago, Hard Way said:

don'twww-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Guy on reddit told me Bloom in Reach is skillful. I asked why it wasn't in Halo 5 and why isn't anybody asking for it. He told me Halo 5 has other methods of increasing the skill gap, such as clamber and slide. Sigh.

• Fire (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Shekkles said:

Honestly I don't consider it all that political. Since you don't know the context: She is an admitted liar. She admitted to lying purely to deceive. Not out of ignorance or something. We have the proof. It's like saying negative opinions of Richard Nixon are "political". Both sides can see how Sarah Sanders is an idiot. It shouldn't be controversial. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

On 5/12/2019 at 5:41 PM, Cursed Lemon said:

This is funny, but not in the way she thinks it is. 

Who is Jessica Shea and why is this funny? 

EDIT: I see she was a community manager, this is what I get for not caring about Reach multiplayer or Halo 4 to the point that I completely abandoned this community until MCC was announced, lol. 

Hi lads. Before MCC drops on PC, you should all stop by on project cartographer to get used to playing halo on m/k. We added raw mouse input so the aiming feels really nice.

3 hours ago, JordanB said:

Guy on reddit told me Bloom in Reach is skillful. I asked why it wasn't in Halo 5 and why isn't anybody asking for it. He told me Halo 5 has other methods of increasing the skill gap, such as clamber and slide. Sigh.

Yeah there’s a post on mcc about bloom, and unfortunately everyone in the reply’s is saying bloom should stay, because they want how reach started, and they think it’s more skillful and balanced. Like they don’t even want TU for fucks sake!

1 hour ago, Hootspa said:

Hi lads. Before MCC drops on PC, you should all stop by on project cartographer to get used to playing halo on m/k. We added raw mouse input so the aiming feels really nice.

No it doesn’t, I can’t customize my mouse sensitivity the way id like. 

22 minutes ago, Arlong said:

No it doesn’t, I can’t customize my mouse sensitivity the way id like. 

How would you like to customize it? Like what’s the issue you’re facing?

e: I made the raw mouse input. I’ve heard a few people complain about it, but nobody could actually explain what the issue is.

15 hours ago, Jake Teh Nub said:

so uh....how about that Reach PC flighting?

It happened in Apr- Oh, wait.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1