CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just now, Riddler said:

tu btb was on og reach lol. 

Yeah when they released their TU. 

2 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

Must be nice to be excited/optimistic from that picture

Don’t be a jerk, let me be excited. Idk about you but I love reach. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Arlong said:

Don’t be a jerk, let me be excited. Idk about you but I love reach. 

Didn't say you couldn't just that it would be nice

19 hours ago, TryHardFan said:

If bullet sparks were actually a useful guide to leading in CE, there shouldn’t be so many encounters where enemies are dumping more than half the clip of the magnum into each other without anyone dying. Can you show me some gameplay where magnum kills are exclusively featured, in which players can consistently get 3SKs (or at least use less than half their clip) to kill others without any assistance, such as explosives or teammates?

if you're getting consistent 3sk, you aren't going to get the feedback you're aiming wrong. The ce pistol is designed in a way to make it difficult for one to hit 3sks, no amount of feedback would change that. If you watch CE it's not uncommon to see people miss 5 in a row then hit 4-5 in a row because they adjusted their aim to match strafe/lag accordingly. there aren't montages of that stuff, ur best bet is to just watch legend 

Kinda sad that they're bringing Reach to MCC and not something more profitable like Spartan Assault.

1 hour ago, Darkomantis said:

Seems like Ruffian/Splash Damage are playtesting a Title Update Reach gametype on Beaver Creek on PC. I can kind of make out the words "TU BTB Slayer"
mccpcplaytest1-d08f4e6c22494ce683c5d8299

LMAO. Look at those tiny mouse pads.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, arglactable said:

LMAO. Look at those tiny mouse pads.

IKR. 

Hoping when PC hits it brings a huge wave of EU players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I can't take this seriously because either way you swing it, the SMG sucks. It was a complete cheesy melter on launch, more than the AR, and post-Overtime it absolutely sucks. You would make plays with it in the same way you'd make plays with a SAW, lol. One of the most braindead weapons in the game, and you thought it was one of the few decent things? Yeaaaaaaaaaah, okay.

You're on the record as thinking that literally anything that isn't the Halo 5 magnum is overpowered, so why should I take this reply seriously?

26 minutes ago, Jay said:

Hoping when PC hits it brings a huge wave of EU players.

Possibly. It’s fair to note majority of EU gamers play pc. 

11 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

You're on the record as thinking that literally anything that isn't the Halo 5 magnum is overpowered, so why should I take this reply seriously?

I mean the saw was good from a casual perspective. 

3 hours ago, Darkomantis said:

Seems like Ruffian/Splash Damage are playtesting a Title Update Reach gametype on Beaver Creek on PC. I can kind of make out the words "TU BTB Slayer"
mccpcplaytest1-d08f4e6c22494ce683c5d8299

I really hope they let us remove the grain and motion blur in the options for Reach.

1 minute ago, Nokt said:

I really hope they let us remove the grain and motion blur in the options for Reach.

I believe they're straight up removing motion blur.

• Upvote (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

Simply ask anyone with a brain for their thoughts on launch Halo 5 SMG starts, and see how many people take it seriously, lol.

Don't get the first sentence, either. Because I don't. Even hyperbolically. Whatever fits the jab I guess.

53 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

I don't see a direct quote there. Is that because you pulled that straw man out of your ass?

8 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Simply ask anyone with a brain for their thoughts on launch Halo 5 SMG starts, and see how many people take it seriously, lol.

Don't get the first sentence, either. Because I don't. Even hyperbolically. Whatever fits the jab I guess.

So in other words, "nobody agreez wif u so shut up!!!1". Yeah, that's the discord-quality horseshit I've grown to expect on here.

8 minutes ago, arglactable said:

I don't see a direct quote there. Is that because you pulled that straw man out of your ass?

Right here, therapy boi:

On 4/17/2019 at 2:27 PM, TheIcePrincess said:

There aren't many I want, no. Because even at its most benign, you get shit like Halo 5, where you spawn with a capable AR/precision weapon and tons of map pickups are straight upgrades of them that you have to rely on to be successful. Was garbage and it wasn't even a set of power weapons. Map pickups in general are meh. I just want good, straight gunfights. Where the changes in gameplay come from how YOU handle the map and what you choose to do, which obj gametypes like CTF let you run with in spades. Not what map pickups dictate you do.

Imagine shitting on other people's opinions while simultaneously believing the launch H5 smg was not broken. Coming from the game guy that said H5 power weapons were too weak. You're nuts. 

15 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

So in other words, "nobody agreez wif u so shut up!!!1". Yeah, that's the discord-quality horseshit I've grown to expect on here.

No, I'm just saying more people can break down this opinion to you, and why it's en masse disliked. Not an appeal to popularity, I'm just saying, don't JUST take this from me. Take it from others that the launch SMG was a garbagely bad melt machine that easily rivaled the storm rifle.

9 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

Right here, therapy boi:

Also, don't strawman me, lmao.

Just now, TheIcePrincess said:

No, I'm just saying more people can break down this opinion to you, and why it's en masse disliked. Not an appeal to popularity, I'm just saying, don't JUST take this from me. Take it from others that the launch SMG was a garbagely bad melt machine that easily rivaled the storm rifle.

Are they all from discord?

4 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

They've been summoned!

The thirsty edgelord e-boyfriend has arrived. 

Just now, Larry Sizemore said:

Are they all from discord?

Irrelevant. Just ask any informed player who has a head on their shoulders about why launch SMG starts are a terribad idea and shouldn't be entertained.