"That's just like, your opinion, bro".

Weak as fuck.

The tl/dr was meant to be playfully facetious

27 minutes ago, Xandrith said:

The tl/dr was meant to be playfully facetious

WEAK, DUDE. FUCKEN' WEAK.

Do you feel attacked yet?

• Like (+1) 1

Ok, so there’s a power up that turns you into a ball that can roll around and fire.  Maps have clear tubes that the ball can roll into and shoot from.  These tubes may be designed in such a manner that allows the ball to roll around in an elevated circular pattern and fire down on enemies below.

Tl;dr:  attack helicopter power up

• Like (+1) 1

This conversation pales in comparison to the one about mods in MCC. :P 

And that pales in comparison the conversation right before the CE pistol dropped in H5. 

Which pales in comparison to literally any time Frankie posted. 

Somehow, some way, we'll get through this. 

Ranked has become so boring now.  I can no longer find games in H2 Hardcore, H3 MLG 2v2, nor CE Doubles.  I'm fortunate to get games in H3 Hardcore because I'm in the low 30ies but even then sometimes the search times will take forever.  And I refuse to search H3 Arena because well...something about 4v4 with radars on, slow movement speed, kids playing as Dinos, low damage output, and equipment items on some of the worst maps Bungie ever produced does not feel like the competitive experience I'm looking for in classic Halo games.

We desperately need PC cross-play as well as some form of experience based progression system.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SMARTAN 427 said:

And over what, LMAO. The new conversation about game design stuff was actually getting pretty interesting on both sides there for a moment.

It sure was fascinating to see how many different and useless ways people could rephrase exactly the same reductive principles without ever introducing new information. I'm sure we could have gone in circles for weeks.

• Thonking (+0) 1

44 minutes ago, arglactable said:

It sure was fascinating to see how many different and useless ways people could rephrase exactly the same reductive principles without ever introducing new information. I'm sure we could have gone in circles for weeks.

Welp. Gotta pass the time somehow...

1 hour ago, arglactable said:

Lmao. By making the most embarrassingly narcissistic post since MultiLockOn's "God put me on Earth to revolutionize console FPS games?" 

If anything, I'm angry at myself for wasting this much time trying to get the bullet sway cult to examine even one of their axiomatic presuppositions. Never going to happen. Instead, this conversation peaked with the most absurd pseudo-philosophical gibberish imaginable.

I think I did a pretty good job of explaining why bullet sway is a good mechanic to have in my post which you have not yet directly addressed. I described precisely why it would be desirable in comparison to not having it. I also provided an example of a game with even less intuitive shooting mechanics that clearly have not proved to be too high of a barrier of entry to the average gamer. I’d be interested to hear your refutation of my argument in favor of bullet sway if you can do so without calling me a CE cultist or using other ad hominem attacks.

CE's skill gap >>>>>>>> H5. Just swallow da pill.

• Upvote (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Heh. 

Weird to see a dude who made it big off of battle royale titles in early access, and subsequent popular new titles complaining about a lack of competitive shooters, lol.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1

11 hours ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Can't we all just be friends 

No I don't like black people.

• Simms (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

Just now, TheIcePrincess said:

Weird to see a dude who made it big off of battle royale titles in early access, and subsequent popular new titles complaining about a lack of competitive shooters, lol.

He also worked on Advanced Warfare lol.

3 minutes ago, Basu said:

He also worked on Advanced Warfare lol.

Tuggs collar

Thats uhh...yeah.

43 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Doesn't change the fact that one of the biggest names in  the shooter game today just threw down something of an ultimatum. 

22 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Doesn't change the fact that one of the biggest names in  the shooter game today just threw down something of an ultimatum. 

Was that an ultimatum? More so felt like a question.

Still baffles me on a fundamental level, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

It's an ultimatum if the exact game he's speaking of comes out in the near future and he switches to it instead of battle royale bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Except for industry definitions of "competitive" differ vastly from our definition of "competitive."