CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

17 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

But is this kind of consistency a good thing? Is it actually needed? 

That shouldn't even be a question, lol.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

The bullet mag clearly wasn’t that high in reach but still retained amazing hit reg.

can you stop repeating this. reach had high bullet mag on the dmr and snipe. like we've told you multiple times. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Riddler said:

can you stop repeating this. reach had high bullet mag on the dmr and snipe. like we've told you multiple times. 

He means, in comparison to Halo 4 and Halo 5.

20 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

That shouldn't even be a question, lol.

I think you confuse being able to consistently hit your target at range because it’s easy for consistency. Just because you can’t consistently hit your target at range doesn’t mean the gun is inconsistent. There is nothing inconsistent about projectile. If the bullet goes exactly where you tell it to go every time then there is nothing inconsistent about it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

30 minutes ago, Riddler said:

No it did not, at least when you look at h4&5. God I hate you. Having no proof of such bullshit and claim it as truth. Wtf is your definition of high bullet mag! 

• Downvote (-1) 2

12 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

I think you confuse being able to consistently hit your target at range because it’s easy for consistency. Just because you can’t consistently hit your target at range doesn’t mean the gun is inconsistent. There is nothing inconsistent about projectile. If the bullet goes exactly where you tell it to go every time then there is nothing inconsistent about it.

Tell that to beast and Ice 😛

First, I didn't say anything relating to that. Second, can't be assed getting into this discussion again.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheIcePrincess said:

First, I didn't say anything relating to that. Second, can't be assed getting into this discussion again.

The discussion about your gross misuse of the word inconsistent?!? Yeah, I can’t be bothered either. 

1 minute ago, LI Mr X IL said:

The discussion about your gross misuse of the word inconsistent?!? Yeah, I can’t be bothered either. 

Whatever helps you sleep at night man 

9 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

A significant percentage of people on this forum confuse not being able to consistently hit your target with difficulty and by extension think weapons that DO consistently hit where you aim are just "easy." These same people very often get shit on in gun fights by players who think weapons that consistently hit what you aim at are a good thing in a competitive game.

Literally everyone "misses" all the time? Holy FUCK, the skill ceiling must be INSANE! Halo CE is so sick.

:walshy:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Salt (-1) 1

The NFL should switch to a hitscan football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, arglactable said:

A significant percentage of people on this forum confuse not being able to consistently hit your target with difficulty and by extension think weapons that DO consistently hit where you aim are just "easy." These same people very often get shit on in gun fights by players who think weapons that consistently hit what you aim at are a good thing in a competitive game.

Literally everyone "misses" all the time? Holy FUCK, the skill ceiling must be INSANE! Halo CE is so sick.

:walshy:

LoL, I’d get shit on in H5 because I’m a pretty average gamer. Doesn’t mean the magnum in H5 isn’t easy as fuck compared to the CE magnum or most weapons in most FPS period. Must be awesome to be sooo good at an FPS that aims for you. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

Must be awesome to be sooo good at an FPS that aims for you. 

The hallmark statement of someone who's (Hyperbolically) never played a game for any extended period but talks about it like they do, lol.

And yeah, whatever keeps you asleep at night. This is exactly why I didn't bother, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Boyo said:

The NFL should switch to a hitscan football.

Agreed. Projectile footballs are inconsistent.

3 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

LoL, I’d get shit on in H5 because I’m a pretty average gamer. Doesn’t mean the magnum in H5 isn’t easy as fuck compared to the CE magnum or most weapons in most FPS period. Must be awesome to be sooo good at an FPS that aims for you. 

If it aims for you you should be good at it lmao. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheIcePrincess said:

The hallmark statement of someone who's never played a game but talks about it like they do, lol.

And yeah, whatever keeps you asleep at night. This is exactly why I didn't bother, lol.

I’ve played plenty of H5. No, I’m not good at it. I’m not really good at any FPS. That being said I’ve played plenty of FPS and if you think the magnum in H5 isn’t easy as fuck to aim compared to most guns in most FPS you are deluding yourself.

Ok lmao why would you mention a sport? You do know that the QB and receiver have predetermined routes right? The QB is throwing the ball knowing exactly where the receiver is going to go. What a shit argument. 

Tell a receiver to run 50 yards down field and run a route without telling the QB. Now have the QB try to accurately throw the ball to him. Like Jesus at least make a real point. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, My Namez BEAST said:

If it aims for you you should be good at it lmao. 

Definitely better at it than I would be if the game didn’t aim for me.

2 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

I’ve played plenty of H5. No, I’m not good at it. I’m not really good at any FPS. That being said I’ve played plenty of FPS and if you think the magnum in H5 isn’t easy as fuck to aim compared to most guns in most FPS you are deluding yourself.

Wrong

24 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

No it did not, at least when you look at h4&5. God I hate you. Having no proof of such bullshit and claim it as truth. Wtf is your definition of high bullet mag! 

no1 cares about h4/h5 and you're the one contesting it. I don't have to prove the sky looks blue, you need to present evidence that the sky is red or whatever dumb claim you have

also water is not wet. 

Just now, LI Mr X IL said:

First, I wasn't speaking in relation to that. I was saying that the gun obviously doesn't aim for itself, and there is a tangible aiming skillgap, even if the weapon is easier. Likewise, difficulty doesn't equate to more skill when said difficulty comes from inconsistency. 

Second, if you're not good at it, then obviously you would know the gun doesn't aim for itself. I would've taken the comment as hyperbolic like my own, had you not said it in an obviously mocking tone. Like being bad at Halo 5 means nothing with how the magnum is. Like it's easy to make shots, or be good at the game. Which is just disingenuous.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Ok lmao why would you mention a sport? You do know that the QB and receiver have predetermined routes right? The QB is throwing the ball knowing exactly where the receiver is going to go. What a shit argument. 

Tell a receiver to run 50 yards down field and run a route without telling the QB. Now have the QB try to accurately throw the ball to him. Like Jesus at least make a real point. 

Causing two moving objects to collide in space and time requires more skill than pointing and clicking.