FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

1 hour ago, Mow said:

Even mouse feels terrible on PC, it has some kind of input delay/lag, it's nowhere near as snappy as other games and you can noticeably feel the drag of the cross-hair.

If feels really heavy to me, I normally play on a low sensitivity, played on a 2 for years then switched to a 3 around reach then stuck to that but on halo online I gotta hit it up to a 5 and it still feels super heavy, can’t get used to if at all, on top of that you get these M+K players getting instant head shots with the sniper. If the controller was the same as console I know I could carry on my own, but nah man. I’ve give up on it, I’ll wait until MCC PC. I’m playing fortnite and destiny 2 on pc in the meantime where the controller works perfectly fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Yeaaaaaaaah, the bot farming is why I hate his shit, lol. Dude's fake as fuck for it.  Of course over-editing is its own camp of shit, but also slightly irrelevant to me.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, Mow said:

I always thought vibration was just bad and made me panic in tricky situations, but this post has convinced me it could be used in interesting ways.

I remember getting the rumble pack with starfox 64, first game with vibration I’m sure of it. Hated it then and still hate it now, why I wanna have my controller rumbling all over when I’m trying to aim on some fucker lol. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Gold said:

If feels really heavy to me, I normally play on a low sensitivity, played on a 2 for years then switched to a 3 around reach then stuck to that but on halo online I gotta hit it up to a 5 and it still feels super heavy, can’t get used to if at all, on top of that you get these M+K players getting instant head shots with the sniper. If the controller was the same as console I know I could carry on my own, but nah man. I’ve give up on it, I’ll wait until MCC PC. I’m playing fortnite and destiny 2 on pc in the meantime where the controller works perfectly fine. 

I can still hit the crazy headshots with snipe on mouse, and laser people across the map with the OP hitscan BR but up close battles are noticeable bad when trying to keep the aim on them, I don't have this problem on other games.

Just now, Gold said:

I remember getting the rumble pack with starfox 64, first game with vibration I’m sure of it. Hated it then and still hate it now, why I wanna have my controller rumbling all over when I’m trying to aim on some fucker lol. 

I will still always play with vibration off, but I bet there's a cool way to implement it into games.

2 minutes ago, Mow said:

I can still hit the crazy headshots with snipe on mouse, and laser people across the map with the OP hitscan BR but up close battles are noticeable bad when trying to keep the aim on them, I don't have this problem on other games.

I will still always play with vibration off, but I bet there's a cool way to implement it into games.

It’s been like 23 years, still waiting lol. I’m sure if could be cool for single player games but the first thing I ever do when I get a new game is turn vibration off.

30 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

Agreed.

Take a shot every time you notice he's playing on a different alt.

You'd be dead before you're half way through the video. 

• Like (+1) 2

This guy's content is top notch, and it turns out he's a Halo fan. Had no clue. Also his LOTR and A:TLA videos are golden if you're a fan of those series.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mow said:

Even mouse feels terrible on PC, it has some kind of input delay/lag, it's nowhere near as snappy as other games and you can noticeably feel the drag of the cross-hair.

Maybe because the physics are locked  to 60fps. If you’re used to FPS on pc higher than 60 aiming feels that way.

Vibration will never ever work. It’s been tried for 20 something years. The fact is the people who like it will use it. You can’t make vibration work for everyone, and no one can prove that statement wrong otherwise. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Mint Blitz the kinda guy to hit a overkill because of an afk guy and yell "CLIP IIIIITTTT"

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

Mint Blitz the kinda guy to hit a overkill because of an afk guy and yell "CLIP IIIIITTTT"

An Overkill in H5 where you can go take a coffee break in between multikills that is.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Basu said:

An Overkill in H5 where you can go take a coffee break in between multikills that is.

I saw one specific clip he got on Hang'em High where he got a double, lined up the afk triple that was next to him and then got the killtac "Yo that was sick, someone clip it"

• Like (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

I mean I don't like Mint Blitz montages as much as the next guy, but even Hyena has clips with AFK's. If he thinks the clip is sick that's all that matter.

Plus he has helped out with keeping Single Halo Clips alive for this long.

On 4/19/2019 at 5:01 PM, careh said:

EDIT; does a full charged shot with a plasma pistol again OS with Vampirism in turn give you full OS? I want to live in that world.

If vampirism (that's a mouthful, motion to start calling it "leech" or something) and OS coexisted on the same map, the latter would become a bait item probably before launch day was over, unless you spawned them right near each other. No one in their right mind would stick their neck out for an OS to try and make a push, only to end up handing that OS over to the enemy.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Nokt said:

I mean I don't like Mint Blitz montages as much as the next guy, but even Hyena has clips with AFK's. If he thinks the clip is sick that's all that matter.

Yeah, that's still dumb as fuck. But Mint Blitz got popular off of reverse boosting, alting and bot farming in social gametypes. Does nothing but ruin the game for everyone. Except for people like me that stomped him HAHAA. Stroke that ego.

For real, I hate that he got a following off of that. 

6 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Yeah, that's still dumb as fuck. But Mint Blitz got popular off of reverse boosting, alting and bot farming in social gametypes. Does nothing but ruin the game for everyone. Except for people like me that stomped him HAHAA. Stroke that ego.

For real, I hate that he got a following off of that. 

>Pretending like you didn't get carried to victory 

2 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

>Pretending like you didn't get carried to victory 

>Pretending like we didn't double stuff the kid like a turkey.

10 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

If vampirism (that's a mouthful, motion to start calling it "leech" or something) and OS coexisted on the same map, the latter would become a bait item probably before launch day was over, unless you spawned them right near each other. No one in their right mind would stick their neck out for an OS to try and make a push, only to end up handing that OS over to the enemy.

That's the point of the asymetrical timers, you could theoretically have situations where they come up at the same time, come up in almost complete isolation or one leading quickly into the other.

Also countermotion, just call it Vamp.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

>Pretending like we didn't double stuff the kid like a turkey.

That's fair it truly was the spit roast of the century. Can't wait for the next time HAHA 

5 hours ago, Basu said:

I mean multi kills being 4.5 seconds isn’t a big deal. It’s simply giving you more time to find that random Joe.

• Downvote (-1) 1

19 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

That's fair it truly was the spit roast of the century. Can't wait for the next time HAHA 

We need to make it 4/4 or 5/5.

13 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

We need to make it 4/4 or 5/5.

Pretty sure we are 4/4 So far. Lmao what a joke. 

50 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Pretty sure we are 4/4 So far. Lmao what a joke. 

What a joke. LIKE MINT BLITZ, HA.

I too try to keep it classy by shittalking people who aren’t around to defend themselves.

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

I too try to keep it classy by shittalking people who aren’t around to defend themselves.

I mean, I've shittalked the man to his face on Twitter and Youtube too, lmao. I'll do it here and there. You underestimate me.