CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

2 minutes ago, VinnyMendoza said:

Would this happen to be on their hivemind discord server that all sane and nontoxic people like Killmachine, Hard Way and LuckyLindsay left before it became a cesspit of toxicity and insults of other TB users? 

It's funny how I see them in there talking about how everyone else is just too stubborn, but they are clearly not stubborn and not circle jerking and echo chambering themselves into entrenched positions by screaming all day for the past few days about how dumb and ******** everyone else on TB is, and organizing mass down votes of particular posts. This is obviously a healthy place of diverse opinions and independent thinking. 

PS gotta love the fact that they all got together in the first place on a discord server for development of a H5 game mode that was literally emulating most of CEs design decisions and now they all shit on CE in there (some are literally saying it's the worst one, and that all Halo pre-Halo 4 sucks). All this while questioning each other if MCC CE and OG CE are really that different, since as they discuss in their chat that none of them have actually played OG before (or at least recently), before concluding that it's probably not any different from MCC. 

Weird personal flex, but okay.

• Downvote (-1) 1

why would you say those 3 people "left" because of toxicity? thats a straight up lie. Its a channel with like 6-7 active people just bullshitting and you sit there and lurk all day not saying a word like a meek, afraid little child. youre 30 something. We've never removed anybody for challenging anyone's ideas yet you dont say a word about things that offend you. We actually type out large explanations for our opinions but its so "colorful" and "passionate" that mods would rather not see it on TB. There is no brain-dead voting system either so kids like @Hard Way @thdyingbreedjust get roasting for being passive aggressive as it should be. 

No a lot of us havent played OG CE or whatever that means because we're in our early 20s and dont post craigslist ads looking for strangers to come play in our living room ;). wow this is embarrassing for you. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

I mean I'm not in that server anymore so I can't speak for what goes on in it but I thought it was kinda big of them to formally ask multi to debate after it went sideways. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

1 hour ago, cH_ said:

why would you say those 3 people "left" because of toxicity? thats a straight up lie. Its a channel with like 6-7 active people just bullshitting and you sit there and lurk all day not saying a word like a meek, afraid little child. youre 30 something. We've never removed anybody for challenging anyone's ideas yet you dont say a word about things that offend you. We actually type out large explanations for our opinions but its so "colorful" and "passionate" that mods would rather not see it on TB. There is no brain-dead voting system either so kids like @Hard Way @thdyingbreedjust get roasting for being passive aggressive as it should be. 

No a lot of us havent played OG CE or whatever that means because we're in our early 20s and dont post craigslist ads looking for strangers to come play in our living room ;). wow this is embarrassing for you. 

Lol you got me on the last one. 

After talking with @My Namez BEAST, maybe I was overly harsh. I'm definitely guilty of shit talking too. I just feel like on the rare occasions I've popped in, lines are crossed sometimes, and some things have been said about people I know are just nice people and I have called that out in the past. But if what beast says is true that you guys are not taking it seriously, then fair enough. I apologize for overreacting. 

What the fuck guys.

I leave for a day and you guys start fighting like god damn children. That's it, you're all grounded. No more Halo until you learn to realize that the entire god damn series is severely flawed and arguing about which game has better mechanics is dumb as shit when ever game has dumb fucking shit cunt mechanics. Why can't you be normal and just play the severely flawed FPS game you like instead of judging others for playing a different numbered severely flawed FPS game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

0kK6yen.jpg

2/10 - Critics are calling it the dumbest movie ever made

0/10 - The BEAST/ICE romance is super out of place in this gritty movie

3/10 - Holy fuck what are these people doing

10/10 - Hardway is dummy thicc. 

The original memes here are so crispy. 

I'm so ready for MCC on PC, is it out yet? I can't wait. Playing Halo online in the mean time and it's really not that great on controller. 

Imagine that walrus (or elephant seal?) Just shuffling down the run way during the airport fight scene.

3 hours ago, VinnyMendoza said:

Would this happen to be on their hivemind discord server that all sane and nontoxic people like Killmachine, Hard Way and LuckyLindsay left before it became a cesspit of toxicity and insults of other TB users? 

It's funny how I see them in there talking about how everyone else is just too stubborn, but they are clearly not stubborn and not circle jerking and echo chambering themselves into entrenched positions by screaming all day for the past few days about how dumb and ******** everyone else on TB is, and organizing mass down votes of particular posts. This is obviously a healthy place of diverse opinions and independent thinking. 

PS gotta love the fact that they all got together in the first place on a discord server for development of a H5 game mode that was literally emulating most of CEs design decisions and now they all shit on CE in there (some are literally saying it's the worst one, and that all Halo pre-Halo 4 sucks). All this while questioning each other if MCC CE and OG CE are really that different, since as they discuss in their chat that none of them have actually played OG before (or at least recently), before concluding that it's probably not any different from MCC. 

This is the biggest yikes if true. Damn.

Can we go back to arguing over posting gamertags? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 1

16 hours ago, S0UL FLAME said:

@MultiLockOn @Hard Way @arglactable @cH_

To Multi and Hard Way, Arg and Ch_ want to discuss with you in an Xbox party or Discord Voice Chat more about the projectile vs hitscan debate. They have told me that they want a proper discussion with you. I and another person, @My Namez BEAST will be in the chat just to listen; we won't talk at all. Do you accept this invitation?

That’s nice of you to ask, but I’m not on good terms with anyone in that group. That’s not how I want to spend my time. No thank you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

0kK6yen.jpg

You called another man dummy thicc and we want to talk about cringe lolllllllllllllll

8 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

That’s nice of you to ask, but I’m not on good terms with anyone in that group. That’s not how I want to spend my time. No thank you.

Very well. Thanks for responding

Adding fixaiming to the either side is wrong. Hes chaotic neutral. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Riddler said:

Adding fixaiming to the either side is wrong. Hes chaotic neutral. 

He is the zemo of this forum. Or is that boyo?

@Hard WayNah thats BS how you want to sit on the sidelines but still make snide comments. If you wanna be cute and call me boyo but arent willing to argue your opinions then its just pathetic and thats what im really getting at here. I want to hear your own thoughts about hitscan and projectile in a comp shooter and not piggy back off someone else.

• Downvote (-1) 2

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

Words hurt. I thought we were Halo brotato chips. Two pringles mingling.

• Downvote (-1) 1

6 hours ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

0kK6yen.jpg

Dibs on the Stan Lee cameo. 

16 minutes ago, cH_ said:

@Hard WayNah thats BS how you want to sit on the sidelines but still make snide comments. If you wanna be cute and call me boyo but arent willing to argue your opinions then its just pathetic and thats what im really getting at here. I want to hear your own thoughts about hitscan and projectile in a comp shooter and not piggy back off someone else.

I didn’t call you Boyo. I meant what I said at face value. Boyo took a long break after being super annoying, and now he’s back and enjoyable to read. It literally had nothing to do with you.

Furthermore, I’ll do what I want.

@TheIcePrincess, you weren’t mentioned in Soul’s post. I wasn’t referring to you.

9 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

You weren’t mentioned in Soul’s post. I wasn’t referring to you.

My heart is healed. pwq

• Downvote (-1) 1

Ok, so, you control the remote rocket with the d-pad.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1