CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

On 4/6/2019 at 3:53 PM, My Namez BEAST said:

Dude MCC CE has a fuckton of spread. If OG is actually that bad them yikes lmaooooooo

we're guessing that it's actually bloom from holding down the trigger. the game lags and probably registers two pulls as holding it down giving you inaccurate potato shots. on og, at max RRR, you'll get the 3 shot on a standing still spartan 100/100 times. Well unless ur aiming at the neck/chin area. 

9 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Adorable lmao. I've already addressed the issues with projectile over hitscan like 15 times you just don't want to listen. You literally said you know better than everyone already. It's a waste arguing with God's gift to the gaming industry I can't change your mind. 

H5 with all the shit aiming and all the magnetism still had enough of a skill gap to make Gods gift goose. LMAO. 

Hey it's cool tho I bet I do suck. Maybe we can all match sometime and see the egoes all go away. I already know a good chunk of the people here have gotten mopped before so I'm really not too worried. Haha oh wait I'm pretty sure I've already been in your lobbies. I wonder how those went...

I played with you and you played like ass on a Coli game(me being an ass)

Just now, Xandrith said:

listen here my namez beast

you suck at halo

next

Yikes imagine how bad that makes you. Weird to get an ego AFTER getting shit on normally people pull a Wargod and hide. I applaud you for being confident AFTER getting smacked. Takes courage. 

51 minutes ago, MultiLockOn said:

Fair post. Seems like you're specifying fortnites sniper which I'll address by saying the projectile speed on that is teetering the line between reactable and not reactable. You can't really dodge the incoming projectiles how you would a rocket but you're well enough just jumping and accepting that they'll miss. That being said, that's what makes the snipers work in that game. If they were any easier (not stronger, easier) to use I'm willing to bet you'd dislike them quite a bit more with as large as the map is in fortnite and how punishing 1 life game modes are. It needs to be as skill based as it is now for it to exist in the sandbox. There's a difference between making something weaker and making it easier to use, and that sniper in fortnite in the right hands is dangerous considering it can 1 shot a full health and shield stack. I think it's right where it needs to be. 

Especially because sniping WITHIN an area like tilted towers is getting into Halo 3 projectile speed where it's not reactable but you do have to put it an inch or so in front if they're running. 

Sorry if my last post came off rude

Not really specifying my entire viewpoint on it, but just giving a clear example because it's easy to show.

And yeah, I would dislike them if they were super easy, ala Halos, but my point was on how their use of projectiles absolutely sucks and shows the flaws with the concept vs. hitscan. Like, yeah, an inconsistent sniper works for a game where you're trudging across hundreds of miles of a map and there's tons of space between you and a target. It's still a shitty, inconsistent mechanic. And the point where the sniper DOES one shot you, is one where you're still mostly guessing where your shots hit given it has insane drop off and travel time. To where, again, a lot of the "kill" isn't a result of you aiming as much as it is someone walking into your bullet on a horizontal plane. Even if the points of Fortnite's sniper are toned down in smaller scale shooters, I still dislike how these sorts of mechanics are present.

However, you should be sorry. You're being rude to the goddess of Halo. And I do not take kindly to it. Very serious face. 

>:(

• Toxic (+1) 1

Just now, My Namez BEAST said:

Yikes imagine how bad that makes you. Weird to get an ego AFTER getting shit on normally people pull a Wargod and hide. I applaud you for being confident AFTER getting smacked. Takes courage. 

i don't speak ant

• Fire (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

I played with you and you played like ass on a Coli game lmao

LOL you're actually talking about a 3am random game of h5 after a night of MCC? A year after I stopped playing the game? Yikes. Guess what my man. We played an entire night of games with you. And you played like ass all of them and CONSTANTLY whined about the game. You're clueless dude. 

And I didn't play like ass you literally didn't do any better than me you weirdo. Maybe if you didn't play like a turtle on the game with insane movement we would.have won. Yikes dude. 

• Salt (-1) 1

LOL you're actually talking about a 3am random game of h5 after a night of MCC? A year after I stopped playing the game? Yikes. Guess what my man. We played an entire night of games with you. And you played like ass all of them and CONSTANTLY whined about the game. You're clueless dude. 

And I didn't play like ass you literally didn't do any better than me you weirdo. Maybe if you didn't play like a turtle on the game with insane movement we would.have won. Yikes dude. 

it's like this diamond 3 peon thinks he's good or something

1 hour ago, MultiLockOn said:

I'd take shoddy online projectiles than a slew of laser beams

Related image

3 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

I got more kills and less deaths than you on average. In fact I played better than the whole squad. Stfu you’ll get clapped any day of the week. A year after? Bullshitttttt

Just now, Fixaimingsorry said:

I got more kills and less deaths than you on average. In fact I played better than the whole squad. Stfu you’ll get clapped any day of the week. 

Are you actually this dumb or are you trolling now? I can't tell anymore. We played a flag game why the fuck are you proud of your KD? I could just have easily baited teammates and padded my kd. You were on my team and did marginally better than I did in a quick ass game where we got 3-0d. And you're talking about KD. Holy Jesus. And no you didn't do better. We played Mcc all night and you constantly did worse while talking about "where are my bullets going" every 5 seconds. Stop dude we have the same people here to back this up lol. 

3 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

I’m not sure what you’re getting at. When I shoot a three pointer and Steph Curry shoots a three pointer we are doing the exact same mental calculations. Obviously neither of us is doing the calculations consciously and yet one of us is clearly much better at it.

More like it’s just luck. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Are you actually this dumb or are you trolling now? I can't tell anymore. We played a flag game why the fuck are you proud of your KD? I could just have easily baited teammates and padded my kd. You were on my team and did marginally better than I did in a quick ass game where we got 3-0d. And you're talking about KD. Holy Jesus. And no you didn't do better. We played Mcc all night and you constantly did worse while talking about "where are my bullets going" every 5 seconds. Stop dude we have the same people here to back this up lol. 

Youre fucking eastern you moron! 100 ping compared to your 30 of course my shots aren’t registering. You’re fucking dogshit. Only one of your pals was any good. You also only played h2a on McC a game where if you miss you’re dogshit. 

If I were to play with you RN I’d carry your ass like it’s nothing, you stupid idiot. And to clarify I’m not trolling.

6 minutes ago, Xandrith said:

it's like this diamond 3 peon thinks he's good or something

Dude you already got beat on your OWN maps my man stop. It's embarrassing. Go back to your Lego world where it's safe 

Dude you already got beat on your OWN maps my man stop. It's embarrassing. Go back to your Lego world where it's safe 

I can somehow hear the piercing nasality of your diamond 3 peon voice through this reply

• Fire (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LI Mr X IL said:

I’m not sure what you’re getting at. When I shoot a three pointer and Steph Curry shoots a three pointer we are doing the exact same mental calculations. Obviously neither of us is doing the calculations consciously and yet one of us is clearly much better at it.

Shit. You're right. That's EXACTLY the same thing as aiming a tiny projectile moving at hundreds of meters per second at a small moving target in a videogame.

2 minutes ago, Xandrith said:

I can somehow hear the piercing nasality of your diamond 3 peon voice through this reply

That champion while running a TO4 while matching solo and duos feels real good don’t it? Hells you’d match another to4 after like 5 games..

Just now, Fixaimingsorry said:

Youre fucking eastern you moron! 100 ping compared to your 30 of course my shots aren’t registering. You’re fucking dogshit. Only one of your pals was any good. You also only played h2a on McC a game where if you miss you’re dogshit. 

I live on the dick tipof Florida with a minimum ping of like 60 to any server on Mcc. Stop acting like you literally have the worst internet ever and making excuses. It's weird. There are pros in Cali that still dominate the game. And cool man maybe now you won't message me and keep asking to play lmao. You're a weirdo anyone you know from my group that you consider good would put me on their level at the very least. So you literally just called me good. Thanks. And we played h3 moron. And you got CLAPPED every game. Stop trying to flex when the people you played with are literally right here. 

I can't believe you game random 2am mm this serious lol. You're strange. 

3 minutes ago, Xandrith said:

I can somehow hear your words over the sound of Multi's dick in your mouth? Interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 2

Just now, arglactable said:

Shit. You're right. That's EXACTLY the same thing as aiming a tiny projectile moving at hundreds of meters per second at a small moving target in a videogame.

Fundamentally it is exactly the same. Why does Ninja dome people left and right in Fortnite with the sniper if these calculations JuSt ArEnT HaPPeNinG

Maybe just speak for yourself when making claims from now on.

• Like (+1) 4

23 minutes ago, Xandrith said:

listen here mY NaMeZ BeASt xdddd

you suck at halo

next

You guys are average at best if we're talking about playing on one of your roller coaster-like frame drop fests (and purely because of the fact that you've dumped countless amounts of hours into making them of course). Outside of H5 is kind of yikes to say the least. What's also kind of yikes is how you point fun at Beast's name when you proceed to unironically sport a "lol epic" profile picture of Rick and fucking Morty LMAO. "HAHAHAH he said BENDIGO in a funny accent HAHAHA!!1!!1" See? It's not hard to point fun at these things my guy. Bonus points for coming out of the pitch black dark solely to support and up-vote Multi's posts btw, really stuck it to 'em! Feel free to keep playing the "let me stoop to their level since they can't comprehend my TRUE big brain opinions" card, I'm sure that won't back fire again like it literally just did.

Hit-scan is superior in just about every way, all you need to do to understand that is to step out of that "I-I-I-I know better pffft, it's clearly obvious DUH! Why even bother with these kids haha" mentality you have going there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I live on the dick tipof Florida with a minimum ping of like 60 to any server on Mcc. Stop acting like you literally have the worst internet ever and making excuses. It's weird. There are pros in Cali that still dominate the game. And cool man maybe now you won't message me and keep asking to play lmao. You're a weirdo anyone you know from my group that you consider good would put me on their level at the very least. So you literally just called me good. Thanks. And we played h3 moron. And you got CLAPPED every game. Stop trying to flex when the people you played with are literally right here. 

I can't believe you game random 2am mm this serious lol. You're strange. 

I wanted to play for the sake of playing. And 60 still miles more playable than 100! And the pros in Cali are complaining of shot reg issues too, you hardly make sense when you’re fucking speaking and you’re calling me weird. 

• Salt (-1) 1

1 minute ago, HeX Reapers said:

You guys are average at best if we're talking about playing on one of your roller coaster-like frame drop fests (and purely because of the fact that you've dumped countless amounts of hours into making them of course). Outside of H5 is kind of yikes to say the least. What's also kind of yikes is how you point fun at Beast's name when you proceed to ironically sport a "lol epic" profile picture of Rick and fucking Morty LMAO. "HAHAHAH he said BENDIGO in a funny accent HAHAHA!!1!!1" See? It's not hard to point fun at these things my guy. Bonus points for coming out of the pitch black dark solely to support and up-vote Multi's posts btw, really stuck it to 'em! Feel free to keep playing the "let me stoop to their level since they can't comprehend my TRUE big brain opinions" card, I'm sure that won't back fire again like it literally just did.

Hit-scan is superior in just about every way, all you need to do to understand that is to step out of that "I-I-I-I know better pffft, it's clearly obvious DUH! Why even bother with these kids haha" mentality you have going there.

it's scary how good you are at that

1 minute ago, Xandrith said:

Fundamentally it is exactly the same. Why does Ninja dome people left and right in Fortnite with the sniper if these calculations JuSt ArEnT HaPPeNinG

Maybe just speak for yourself when making claims from now on.

Wow. You're so edgy and smart. Maybe at some point, you'll actually address a real argument.