CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

8 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Related image

Also, whatever happened to those 160k+ kills you had over a 4.5 year span

Imagine maining Halo CE for 4+ years and not having a 50. That's actually hilarious.

21 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

Found it.  My bad boys, I thought there was no way to check halo CE stats so I figured posting one of my tags would be pointless.

Checked one of my tags:

18.15 Multiplayer W/L ratio
Total career losses on this account is 13.  Must be an unlucky number or something.
Last 20 games.... 1 loss.

All I play is Halo CE.

Not sure how that loss happened, must have ran into that Ogre2 four box that everyone is complaining about....

Found it. My bad boys, I thought there was no way to check FORUM REP so I figured posting one of my ALT ACCOUNTS would be pointless.

Checked one of my ALT ACCOUNTS

38.00 rep to post ratio.

Total posts on this account is 1.

Last 20 posts,1 neg rep.

All I post in is esports thread.

Not sure how that loss happened, must have ran into the Halo 5 kids everyone is complaining about.

• Fire (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Arftacular said:

Imagine maining Halo CE for 4+ years and not having a 50. That's actually hilarious.

Does it count if I never play CE 2v2 MM cause I hate CE MM like Wargod hates posting his gamertag

• Thonking (+0) 1

I gotta work on my CE game fellas.  Those 13 losses....i just feel like I let my team down all 13 times.   Can one of you h5 kids coach me on how to be better at CE?

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

I feel so humbled now that I got called out and I checked one of my tags.  Those 13 losses got me all upset boys.  :(

• Downvote (-1) 1

1 minute ago, WARGOD said:

I gotta work on my CE game fellas.  Those 13 losses....i just feel like I let my team down all 13 times.   Can one of you h5 kids coach me on how to be better at CE?

Yea for sure. I'll add you what's your tag? 

• Simms (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

Does it count if I never play CE 2v2 MM cause I hate CE MM like Wargod hates posting his gamertag

I can actually 100% understand not playing CE MM because it is atrocious at times. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WARGOD said:

Gotta get that win loss ratio up my man.  You can’t be letting your team down like I do.  Gotta carry them through the struggle.

I win when it matters. Hence the 50.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love the egoing, gives my popcorn a job

The one he showed isn’t one of my accounts.   I already posted the stats of one of my random accounts.  Ya it’s a newer account but I let my team down 13 times.  That’s horrible....

TF is going on here? Yalls are crying about stats on CE? Y’all already know I’m not a fan of the game so I won’t get into it, but I’m just curious “what’s the issue here”? 

Has anyone played the new Halo 3 server tick rate? Is it better?

5 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

I win when it matters. Hence the 50.

With all that shit you are talking I’d hope so Mr < 2.0 K/D.

I gotta remember my old accounts that have 50’s on them.  Wasn’t there a rank reset after one of the updates?  Wonder if they will still show 50.  To be fair, those accounts would have been pre 4v4 social so the quality of players in the 2v2 list wasn’t as good as it is now.  

1 minute ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

TF is going on here? Yalls are crying about stats on CE? Y’all already know I’m not a fan of the game so I won’t get into it, but I’m just curious “what’s the issue here”? 

I’m upset because they made me check the stats on one of my recent tags and it has 13 losses on it.  Now I have to live knowing that I let my team down 13 times. Can you help me cope?

4 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

With all that shit you are talking I’d hope so Mr < 2.0 K/D.

I gotta remember my old accounts that have 50’s on them.  Wasn’t there a rank reset after one of the updates?  Wonder if they will still show 50.  To be fair, those accounts would have been pre 4v4 social so the quality of players in the 2v2 list wasn’t as good as it is now.  

Yeah. I bet it's really difficult to remember all those names. I mean, how on earth could you possibly turn your on your Xbox and check? It sounds so incredibly difficult. 

I also have almost 4k games played and have primarily played high level games. I'll take that 1.8 KD, level 50, and 3-1 win ratio any day of the week over these made up stats you've posted. Humor me.

So the stats I posted are made up?  Is that story you are running with?

Just now, WARGOD said:

So the stats I posted are made up?  Is that story you are running with?

They're made up until you post the link. That's how proof works, you bowling ball.

1 minute ago, Arftacular said:

They're made up until you post the link. That's how proof works, you bowling ball.

I’m asking if you are calling me a liar.  Man up and say you believe me or not.  

Just now, WARGOD said:

I’m asking if you are calling me a liar.  Man up and say you believe me or not.  

I obviously don't believe you, Wargod. I'm getting 100% baited, aren't I?

Just now, Arftacular said:

I obviously don't believe you, Wargod. I'm getting 100% baited, aren't I?

This is actually getting kinda sad lmao. 

Just now, My Namez BEAST said:

This is actually getting kinda sad lmao. 

Wargod has to be an IRL Randy Marsh.

• Like (+1) 1