CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

1 hour ago, VinnyMendoza said:

50 is comically low for CE. 

Think about it, we're saying we need to play 2v2 for 10-15 minutes and thus 10-15 powerup cycles and a good amount of spawns to properly determine a true winner. But 4v4 is held to a different standard? 

There is too much randomness and the game is over too quickly in 4v4. You establish a dominant position for a few minutes and you win. That's not that difficult. Doing it for 10+ minutes is. 

The other Halo titles would have this same quitting and afk problem if pros like the Ogres were just rolling through an UNRANKED social playlist. CE doesn't have ranked for 4v4 so this is the result. 

Good points Vinny.  I did enjoy playing to 75 the other day during the games where people weren't AFK or no one quit.   Keep in mind, we got kids on here who join games and quit them and when you send them a message asking why, they respond "I'm trying to get into Ogre 2's game right now, he's streaming and I see that he's searching!" :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

Wait... who are you again?

So you're saying that Hardway of all people, the guy who has the ear of 343 that actually can actually implement changes and the guy who's played 4v4 with the best players currently playing the game at beach lans has no idea what he is talking about?  OK.....

That makes about as much sense as asking for someone's gamer tag to check stats when it's not possible to look up MCC stats online.  

I wanted to know your gamertag because I wanted to see if I've played you to gauge your skill level. At this point I imagine you're some serial smurfer. And lol at YOU asking who anyone is. What a joke.

Also, no one goes to Beach LAN to play serious 4v4s. That's why every major COMPETITIVE tournament in the last 10+ years has been 2v2s. Use your head.

41 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

This is literally the only place on the internet that cares about competitive Halo. If people here haven't played with "decent players", then "decent players" don't exist. 

The crux of the issue is 4v4 is not competitive due to the randomness and chaos of 4s. If you played 4v4 at a high level, then you would know that. 

• Simms (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 2

14 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

Wait... who are you again?

So you're saying that Hardway of all people, the guy who has the ear of 343 that actually can actually implement changes and the guy who's played 4v4 with the best players currently playing the game at beach lans has no idea what he is talking about?  OK.....

That makes about as much sense as asking for someone's gamer tag to check stats when it's not possible to look up MCC stats online.  

So you actually think you can't see MCC stats online? And you STILL didn't post your tag? Yikes

Also just because you went to a LAN doesn't mean you're magically more qualified to give your view on how a game should be. Lmao anyone can go to beach lan that doesn't give you IQ points automatically. There have been countless top level players across every game that don't have any idea what they're talking about. It's all opinions. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Just now, My Namez BEAST said:

So you actually think you can't see MCC stats online? And you STILL didn't post your tag? Yikes

Also just because you went to a LAN doesn't mean you're magically more qualified to give your view on how a game should be. Lmao anyone can go to beach lan that doesn't give you IQ points automatically. There have been countless top level players across every game that don't have any idea what they're talking about. It's all opinions. 

I'm still reeling at the fact that people think it's your fault people quit if you go into a 4v4 social playlist with a full team. Unbelievable. Imagine that person having the ear of 343. It's incredible, really.

1 minute ago, Arftacular said:

I wanted to know your gamertag because I wanted to see if I've played you to gauge your skill level. At this point I imagine you're some serial smurfer. And lol at YOU asking who anyone is. What a joke.

Also, no one goes to Beach LAN to play serious 4v4s. That's why every major COMPETITIVE tournament in the last 10+ years has been 2v2s. Use your head.

The crux of the issue is 4v4 is not competitive due to the randomness and chaos of 4s. If you played 4v4 at a high level, then you would know that. 

Please stop embarrassing yourself.  I don't think anyone knows you you are.  The fact that you don't know who I am pretty much tells me all I need to know but whatever.   I've never even seen you on MCC.  Guys like Vinny and Hardway are laughing right now because both have played with me several times.  They know my skill level, just ask them instead of trying to play halo detective.  Who have you played with that's been responding to the topic in question?  Also feel free to quote where I said that people at Beach LAN play serious 4's in halo CE.  I'll wait.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Where can you see halo CE on MCC stats at online?  Halotracker.com doesn't have them, and I don't recall seeing them on waypoint.  Do you even play Halo CE? 

11 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

4v4 is not competitive due to the randomness and chaos of 4s.

Right? Why cant every halo experience be as consistent as Halo 3? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • WutFace (+0) 1

10 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

I'm still reeling at the fact that people think it's your fault people quit if you go into a 4v4 social playlist with a full team. Unbelievable. Imagine that person having the ear of 343. It's incredible, really.

No one on here with a full team is being quit on.  People that are loading into games as a SOLO with 3 randoms are being quit on by the other team because they are playing 4v4's that has no ranks and the people they are against are not that good at the game.  They see a guy with 30+ kills early on in the game and they just leave.   Currently social 4v4 is the only way to play 4v4 on CE and you hope that you go up against a good 4 man team as a SOLO so that you won't have anyone on the other team quitting.

7 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

Please stop embarrassing yourself.  I don't think anyone knows you you are.  The fact that you don't know who I am pretty much tells me all I need to know but whatever.   I've never even seen you on MCC.  Guys like Vinny and Hardway are laughing right now because both have played with me several times.  They know my skill level, just ask them instead of trying to play halo detective.  Who have you played with that's been responding to the topic in question?  Also feel free to quote where I said that people at Beach LAN play serious 4's in halo CE.  I'll wait.

I know you from this forum, you self-indulgent wiener. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Since skulls can now be activated in custom games and people do nothing but bitch about how easy the Halo 2 BR is, I wonder if anyone will try Halo 2 customs with the eye patch skull (which disables auto aim).

• Thonking (+0) 2

I know you from this forum, you self-indulgent wiener. 

I didn't ask how you know me, I asked who knows you and who's played with you in this topic?  All I see you doing on here is arguing with people's opinions for the sake of arguing

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also, I play under dylantrey. If you've been in the 2s playlist, then you've probably played me.

Lmao dude you're just as irrelevant as everyone else here. I can't believe what I am reading. No one knows who you are calm the ego down you weirdo. 

6 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

No one on here with a full team is being quit on.  People that are loading into games as a SOLO with 3 randoms are being quit on by the other team because they are playing 4v4's that has no ranks and the people they are against are not that good at the game.  They see a guy with 30+ kills early on in the game and they just leave.   Currently social 4v4 is the only way to play 4v4 on CE and you hope that you go up against a good 4 man team as a SOLO so that you won't have anyone on the other team quitting.

I watched Ogre 2 and his wife play for about 2-3 hours yesterday. They had people quitting every other game consistently. 

2 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Lmao dude you're just as irrelevant as everyone else here. I can't believe what I am reading. No one knows who you are calm the ego down you weirdo. 

Several people posting in this topic within the last few pages know who I am.  What are you even going on about other than showing me you have no idea what you are talking about?  Still waiting for that link to check halo MCC for CE.....

5 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

I watched Ogre 2 and his wife play for about 2-3 hours yesterday. They had people quitting every other game consistently. 

What do 2 people in a 4v4 playlist (of which one is a top player in the world) have to do with a team of 4?  

1 minute ago, WARGOD said:

What do 2 people in a 4v4 playlist have to do with a team of 4?  

They were playing with a full party. Good god, you are dense.

Several people posting in this topic within the last few pages know who I am.  What are you even going on about other than showing me you have no idea what you are talking about?  Still waiting for that link to check halo MCC for CE.....

Waypoint has overall mcc stats and shit. I don't actually care about your stats that much because they don't mean shit. Just find it hilarious how scared you are of getting exposed. Crazy someone that's so confident is hiding who he is. I wonder why? 

And that's cool dude. I've played with most people here too lmao. What is that supposed to mean? Pretty much everyone here isn't a high level player in any of the recent games. Soooooooooo what's your point? 

Just now, Arftacular said:

They were playing with a full party. Good god, you are dense.

Then say wtf you are trying to say instead of just naming Ogre2 and his wife.

Reminds me of: 

do you worthless twerps even know who i am? hehe ask around the block, then you'll realize who you're really messin with  ;)

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Waypoint has overall mcc stats and shit. I don't actually care about your stats that much because they don't mean shit. Just find it hilarious how scared you are of getting exposed. Crazy someone that's so confident is hiding who he is. I wonder why? 

And that's cool dude. I've played with most people here too lmao. What is that supposed to mean? Pretty much everyone here isn't a high level player in any of the recent games. Soooooooooo what's your point? 

Well there you have it.  It's not like you can look up someone's stats for CE on Halo MCC, anyway.

2 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

Then say wtf you are trying to say instead of just naming Ogre2 and his wife.

Reminds me of: 

This conversation isn't exactly hard to follow. 

Hard Way says if you play in a full party then you deserve to have people quit out against you.

You say no one is complaining about having a full squad and quitting.

I say Ogre 2 and his wife were playing. I was probably trying to prove the point that someone with a full squad had trouble keeping people in games.

So it is implied that I'm talking about a full squad versus others in the playlist.

SO YES, I AM USING AN EXAMPLE ABOUT FULL SQUADS PLAYING OTHER PEOPLE IN THE HALO 1 SOCIAL 4v4 PLAYLIST.

Well there you have it.  It's not like you can look up someone's stats for CE on Halo MCC, anyway.

But you can? lol. Jesus Christ man. Do you live near a chemical plant or something?

• Simms (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WARGOD said:

Ok? There is overall stats. And you say all you play is CE. Lmao bro you can't be this weird just say your tag. You're "Mr Relevant" over here let's see who you are. No one else is hiding. 

But you can? lol. Jesus Christ man. Do you live near a chemical plant or something?

Post the link then where I can type in one of my tags to check the stats for CE on MCC.  Last I heard, it wasn't possible but that was awhile ago.