CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

6 minutes ago, Ramirez77 said:

I'm 99% sure that Supermelee123, Fixaimingpls, and Meleeisback are all the same person.

Yes. Very persistent at making new accounts.

22 hours ago, Meleeisback said:

You’re in a great minority of halo fans and gamers in general, who think CE is the best. Sure that doesn’t make your “opinion” wrong but it sure as hell speaks louder than you people. 

The minority also think melee is the best smash game, even tho it is. Majority thinks brawl or ultimate is the best and we all know how dumb that is. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Ramirez77 said:

I'm 99% sure that Supermelee123, Fixaimingpls, and Meleeisback are all the same person.

Haven't you heard?  It's the latest trend for those who are bad at Halo CE on MCC.  They get all frustrated over the fact that they keep losing, then come on MCC to vent.   When no one shares their opinion, they generate multiple accounts to talk to themselves.  

YIKES!

• Upvote (+1) 1

The personnel on this site has really taken a nosedive - there aren't enough total posters here to dilute the sewage. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Got myself into a bit of a pickle last night

Yeah, but the pistol is all anyone uses. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BigShow36 said:

Yeah, but the pistol is all anyone uses. 

Hey now, that guy that re-spawned in shit room let out a few rounds from his AR before getting shit on.

Yo Zac, your video inspired me to look at my kill count in Halo CE on MCC.

161,832 kills over a 4.5 year span.   

I should have purchased some Lipton Tea stock.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Got myself into a bit of a pickle last night

How dare you treat your fellow Halo players like that. :fire:

18 minutes ago, Ethereal Nights said:

How dare you treat your fellow Halo players like that. :fire:

Please do not insult Zac.  Someone on the other team just standing there AFK spawn fucking his team isn't someone that Zac considers to be a fellow Halo player.  :)

Pubstomping in social 4s clips should be banned. That's like Usain Bolt running in the Special Olympics. 

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

Pubstomping in social 4s clips should be banned. That's like Usain Bolt running in the Special Olympics. 

Lol, tell me about it. Should be party restrictions at the least so four stacks aren't just shitting on people who play to just shoot the shit. 

On a related note, it's been funny playing HC playlists and then playing social and matching all the online warriors who I'd never seen in ranked before, despite grinding it to all beat hell in parties and even solo, sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

We agree on few things my man but this is one of them. Just cringe. 

Just now, TheIcePrincess said:

Lol, tell me about it. Should be party restrictions at the least so four stacks aren't just shitting on people who play to just shoot the shit. 

On a related note, it's been funny playing HC playlists and then playing social and matching all the online warriors who I'd never seen in ranked before, despite grinding it to all beat hell in parties and even solo, sometimes. 

It's a shame the matchmaking in socials is so busted. Unfortunately social 4s has become a repository for people who get dumped on in 2s and go to stroke their ego (I am certainly one of those from time to time). 

Ranked H1 4s or GTFO

Idk if I’m being alluded to or not, but:

I was solo

There is no ranked H1 4v4

I posted it because it was funny. Nothing more. I’m fully aware they were bad.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

Why should pubstopming clips while playing solo be banned.  If they don't want to make a ranked 4v4 also, they should remove the 4v4 social and make it 4v4 ranked only with ranks that aren't broken.   People get tired of wanting to play 4v4 only to have 1 out of every 5 games not have a quitter or someone AFK.   I guess halo is too hard for people to play these days since it's not like some game like Apex Legends where a new player can actually get kills instead of going negative each game like they do in Halo CE.

1 minute ago, Hard Way said:

I was solo

Beat me to it.  Since there's no ranked h1 4v4 no one is in position to complain about it.

Just now, Hard Way said:

I was solo

You ARE being alluded to. I am aware there are no ranked H1 4s. I'm saying there SHOULD be ranked 4s, although I can see how that's not clear.

The social 4s playlist for CE basically killed the 2s playlist, so I'm extra salty about it.

Just now, WARGOD said:

Beat me to it.  Since there's no ranked h1 4v4 no one is in position to complain about it.

I can complain about it, considering this is an open forum. It's low-hanging fruit and it's not hard for any remotely decent H1 player to go into 4s and get clips. It's just not impressive at all. 

The same kids getting shit on in 4v4 social were the same kids getting shit on in 2v2 since ranks were broken anyway.  At least this way there's more targets and a chance for them to not die as much.

K. I’ll mind the clip police around here next time. Sorry for sharing.

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

I can complain about it, considering this is an open forum. It's low-hanging fruit and it's not hard for any remotely decent H1 player to go into 4s and get clips. It's just not impressive at all. 

He wasn't trying to show that it is impressive, he was trying to show what a joke social 4s are and how bad the players are within that game type.  Would it make you feel better if he posted some videos of people getting shit on in 2v2?

8 minutes ago, Arftacular said:

It's a shame the matchmaking in socials is so busted. Unfortunately social 4s has become a repository for people who get dumped on in 2s and go to stroke their ego (I am certainly one of those from time to time). 

Ranked H1 4s or GTFO

Maybe. I'm more so just referring to in general since people pubstomp social a lot. Party restrictions fix all, lel. Well, that and good settings.

I thought it was funny and uniquely chaotic. That’s it. Everyone chill.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Maybe. I'm more so just referring to in general since people pubstomp social a lot. Party restrictions fix all, lel. Well, that and good settings.

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't play anything other than CE and the very occasional H3 Hardcore or whatever it's called, so I'm not sure what the experience is in other games.