FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

11 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Yes mommy 

That's right. Fucken' call me mommy.

8 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

We don’t need all these unique weapons. In before you get tons of complaints because this weapon doesn’t kill. Can you come up with an idea for a unique weapon? Personally I think the h5 LR is unique in the sense when scoped its 3 shot kill with a slow rate of fire. 

The H4 LR was more unique there, lol. The H5 LR was only a change in damage, not actual projectile performance. It's not that big a difference, and not one I wanna pursue again, but still bigger.

31 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

That's right. Fucken' call me mommy.

The H4 LR was more unique there, lol. The H5 LR was only a change in damage, not actual projectile performance. It's not that big a difference, and not one I wanna pursue again, but still bigger.

Ok then make one up. Jesus you people want unique weapons but don’t have any ideas for any.

2 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Ok then make one up. Jesus you people want unique weapons but don’t have any ideas for any.

A slower firing Carbine that deals corrosive and potential slowing damage at w/e rate is deemed acceptable. 

Impulse grenades that act as a knockback/forward weapon over a straight killspam weapon. Would enable fancy movement so you could nade jump and not be health penalized, but instead, penalized for straight dumb positioning. Or so you could knock someone out of cover but not just get a free fight/kill on them.

Just a few.

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

A slower firing Carbine that deals corrosive and potential slowing damage at w/e rate is deemed acceptable. 

Impulse grenades that act as a knockback/forward weapon over a straight killspam weapon. Would enable fancy movement so you could nade jump and not be health penalized, but instead, penalized for straight dumb positioning. Or so you could knock someone out of cover but not just get a free fight/kill on them.

Just a few.

I don’t like the carbine but the impulse nade I do. I think we need unique weapons but still kill. You’ll be surprised how disliked a weapon will become if it has no killing potential and is only useful as a two piecer.

I had the idea back during halo 4s lifespan (the waypoint days) to have grenades that roll on surfaces rather than bounce or stick. Like you'd bowl one out and it would roll along a wall or floor or ceiling.

3 hours ago, Mr Grim said:

Would be funny if that became the most popular AA. Everyone in a game is running around disrupting AAs that don't exist.

I could imagine people doing this just for the sake of effectively playing without AAs at all. 

13 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

I don’t like the carbine but the impulse nade I do. I think we need unique weapons but still kill. You’ll be surprised how disliked a weapon will become if it has no killing potential and is only useful as a two piecer.

Yea it's true no one picks up the noob combo oh wait 

• Simms (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Yea it's true no one picks up the noob combo oh wait 

That’s a different story, but I meant something say a freeze gun or something. 

25 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

I had the idea back during halo 4s lifespan (the waypoint days) to have grenades that roll on surfaces rather than bounce or stick. Like you'd bowl one out and it would roll along a wall or floor or ceiling.

What kind of damage would it deal?  Would it only deal damage on direct impact with a player or does it emit a sphere of effect around itself as well?  Would directly impacting a player or vehicle stop it or would it keep rolling?  Can it be destroyed if shot or grenaded?  What happens when it’s destroyed?  Does the player have any control over it once it leaves his possession (can it be remotely detonated, can it be remotely steered)?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

That’s a different story, but I meant something say a freeze gun or something. 

So the CE PR, a gun that once again people used a lot? Weapons don't all need to straight kill to be good. They could even be broken ala h5 combo. Idk where you got that opinion from. 

1 hour ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Because lots of people only look at weapons at surface level i.e. "how much damage does this do directly" and disregard utility entirely. Lots of people think the H1 pistol is overpowered, for example.

5 minutes ago, logicalstrafe said:

Because lots of people only look at weapons at surface level i.e. "how much damage does this do directly" and disregard utility entirely. Lots of people think the H1 pistol is overpowered, for example.

Can’t say I don’t agree. I personally could care less about about a weapon that does no damage. When I play CE all I’m really using is the magnum, not really given a solid reason to pick other shit.

• WutFace (+0) 1

Is anyone else not able to get a verification email for the insider program? I keep resending it but I haven't gotten one.

36 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Can’t say I don’t agree. I personally could care less about about a weapon that does no damage. When I play CE all I’m really using is the magnum, not really given a solid reason to pick other shit.

Every weapon besides the needler has a role.

1 hour ago, Boyo said:

What kind of damage would it deal?  Would it only deal damage on direct impact with a player or does it emit a sphere of effect around itself as well?  Would directly impacting a player or vehicle stop it or would it keep rolling?  Can it be destroyed if shot or grenaded?  What happens when it’s destroyed?  Does the player have any control over it once it leaves his possession (can it be remotely detonated, can it be remotely steered)?

I'd imagine it'd be similar yo the CE plasma grenades. Long fuse, large explosion radius.

48 minutes ago, Jake Teh Nub said:

Is anyone else not able to get a verification email for the insider program? I keep resending it but I haven't gotten one.

Yea, I'm dealing with this as well.

7 hours ago, Hard Way said:

I adored Doom. And non-sprint movement that feels fast like that is exactly what folks around here are asking for. That is 100% something that can be accomplished through BMS and FOV tweaks.

You mean like this?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ActiveAppropriateBluewhale-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PastElaborateCoypu-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ZestyThickEyelashpitviper-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TerrificCircularHammerheadshark-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WanNearCornsnake-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeepyConcernedGardensnake-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DeficientClumsyGallowaycow-mobile.mp4

All of these clips have 90 FoV and 110% movement with classic jump.

Edit: @Hard Way Ads are now gone, much easier to skim through these to get a good example.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Fixaimingsorry said:
6 hours ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Dude the point is that you literally do the EXACT SAME THING why is that SO hard for you to get? You've been insulting everyone and everything since you got here and then pretend like everyone is being mean to you for no reason. If you actually gave ideas and input and actually defended your points you would have people willing to converse with you. If you actually discussed and didn't personally attack everything evert 5 seconds people would actually respond to you normally. This ain't that complicated man you're just dense as shit.

beast you’re literally the dumbest fucker here. I know people aren’t mean for no reason. I know I’ve clearly said some shit, insults to rile up people like yourself. 

This guy just called someone else stupid while typing in his quote box. Jesus Christ...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Yo are you okay man? Like genuine question you had a bit of a meltdown yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HeX Reapers said:

These clips gave me anxiety.

Sorry to re-open old wounds

14 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Yeah pretty much. I could only watch two before that fucking ad on xboxdvr made me want to throw my laptop at the wall.

And who else isn't surprised that Fix only uses the pistol in H1? The confident ignorance in this guy is reaching critical mass. Fix, since apparently humility and innate curiosity are off the table for you, I suggest keeping quiet for a while and educating yourself. Your opinions are shit.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, S0UL FLAME said:

Sorry to re-open old wounds

It's just really conflicting because these options make the movement look really smooth. Too bad the sandbox (besides the 4-shot pistol) is complete garbage, almost looks enticing enough to play. Hopefully Infinite resembles what you've made.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jake Teh Nub said:

I hit resend after restarting my browser and it immediately sent a verification email. Not sure if it's causal or just random.

20 hours ago, AlphaBenson said:

But could you use the AA disruptor to disrupt someone's AA disrupting?

Are you sure your own AA disruptor wouldn't disrupt itself.  Seems paradoxical. Wouldn't it just do nothing?  You can't divide by zero. 

• Fire (+1) 1