FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Wooooo

came out my hole to say this. 

Halo reach I’m excited for, pc halo with FOV changes will be great. Uncapped FPS(there’s not a single pc that can run 4K at 144fps I’ll add so don’t go there).

• Downvote (-1) 1

2 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Halo reach I’m excited for, pc halo with FOV changes will be great. Uncapped FPS(there’s not a single pc that can run 4K at 144fps I’ll add so don’t go there).

I'd rather play 1080p 144 fps than 4k 60 fps

40 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

Ready for a pc port to console back to pc game?

saw this somewhere.

The CE version of MCC PC are a port of an xbone game, which is a port of a 360 remaster, which is a port of halo PC, which is a port of an OG xbox game. 

god save us all

• Like (+1) 5

38 minutes ago, Jake Teh Nub said:

So if it's on Steam does that mean I don't need Windows 10?

it could or could not mean that. they said on twitter nothing is set in stone yet

Just now, Silos said:

What a weird question. If MCC itself didn't spark much eSports interest, why would that suddenly gain traction on PC? I would bet anything that the primary interest is going to be modding/forging. 

If they add workshop support on steam that'd be great.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mr Grim said:

If they add workshop support on steam that'd be great.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. IMAGINE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They expect me to buy the games again. Nice try 343, I was almost hyped.

100% don't need xbox live

CzBODG2.png

not confirmed if splitscreen isn't there or if we need to buy again

25 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. IMAGINE.

Like, here's what could happen.

Reach could have bloom removed, new forge items could be added, the limit on pieces could be removed, there could be weather and time of day mods. Halo 3 could have it's spread removed, and other crazy shit like invasion remade or something. 

Halo 4 could get various fixes it never got, like magnets being correctly placed. Eldewrito had skins for the armor and guns do maybe people could do the same for h4 and replace a lot of the derpy looking shit (or replace the shit in the other games with halo 4s).

Come to think of it, What's the chances on the net code being different on PC for halo 3? I'll be really happy with that alone if it's better.

I highly doubt I'll see any of this but I can dream.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

They expect me to buy the games again. Nice try 343, I was almost hyped.

Mp and forge are free while campaign and firefight cost money as dlc.

Bold. Very bold move.

This is the end folks. 343's farewell cake, because Halo Infinite and the new Xbox console are coming out and will be pit against this. All Halo games on PC with reunited communities of modders and active customs servers.

It's not going to survive. They're not going to survive. Not unless Infinite is revolutionary and 343 doesn't know the meaning of the term.

43 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

What a weird question. If MCC itself didn't spark much eSports interest, why would that suddenly gain traction on PC? I would bet anything that the primary interest is going to be modding/forging. 

I also don't know where the conversation is going to go. On the waypoint blog they said they would start releasing individual games by the end of the year, and Halo 3 is in the back half of games to be released. Like is the conversation "Do you guys want to switch in a year?"

1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

"Do the original Halo games hold up well?" 

lwUUb2L.png

Fuuuuuuuuuck oooooffffffffffff

*angry vomiting*

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Just now, Silos said:

I also don't know where the conversation is going to go. On the waypoint blog they said they would start releasing individual games by the end of the year, and Halo 3 is in the back half of games to be released. Like is the conversation "Do you guys want to switch in a year?"

There's also no way they're doing 1) crossplay tournaments, or 2) separate tournaments for controller and M/KB players. 

16 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Mp and forge are free while campaign and firefight cost money as dlc.

For Reach. I am not paying for the rest of the collection in any way. Unless the console and pc versions are exactly like the originals from a gameplay standpoint. If you buy it before that happens you're part of the issue

2 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

For Reach. I am not paying for the rest of the collection in any way. Unless the console and pc versions are exactly like the originals from a gameplay standpoint. If you buy it before that happens you're part of the issue

Oh really? That's gay. The pack should be $15 honestly. $25 at the most. Even if they are perfect ports.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr Grim said:

Oh really? That's gay. The pack should be $15 honestly. $25 at the most. Even if they are perfect ports.

It should be free since it hasn't worked right in the 5 years I've owned it

For those who own it already I mean

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

It should be free since it hasn't worked right in the 5 years I've owned it

For those who own it already I mean

Agreed. They still have not provided what was advertised when I purchased originally 

I'm just excited to finally experience reach in all that 45 fps glory!

• Like (+1) 2

They have time to port 5 games to PC but we still don't have a weekly top 100 fails video hosted on Waypoint? Super glad to see where the dev time and attention has went. Just wish Blizzard would take control of the game again.

Just now, Mr Grim said:

Like, here's what could happen.

Reach could have bloom removed, new forge items could be added, the limit on pieces could be removed, there could be weather and time of day mods. Halo 3 could have it's spread removed, and other crazy shit like invasion remade or something. 

Halo 4 could get various fixes it never got, like magnets being correctly placed. Eldewrito had skins for the armor and guns do maybe people could do the same for h4 and replace a lot of the derpy looking shit (or replace the shit in the other games with halo 4s).

Come to think of it, What's the chances on the net code being different on PC for halo 3? I'll be really happy with that alone if it's better.

I highly doubt I'll see any of this but I can dream.

I'd live for a "paintshop" mod for the games. Creating your own custom skins. Of course, the issue of "people would need the mod to see it" arises. But, blah. I can DREAM.