CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The announcement is in 2.15 hours. We obviously know mcc pc is being announced now the only questions we want to know are the following 1. What else is being said. 2. When can we expect this to be released. 3. Any talk about halo infinite. And 4. When’s the aiming in halo 5 going to be fixed! 

4 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

The announcement is in 2.15 hours. We obviously know mcc pc is being announced now the only questions we want to know are the following 1. What else is being said. 2. When can we expect this to be released. 3. Any talk about halo infinite. And 4. When’s the aiming in halo 5 going to be fixed! 

1h 9m, daylight savings has occured in NA.

7 minutes ago, theslatcher said:

1h 9m, daylight savings has occured in NA.

Don’t mobile phones automatically update something? Like I didn’t have to readjust my clock on my phone.

Is there any medal tracking in MCC, similarly to what Bungie.net did and Halo Waypoint? Or is that not a thing anymore. Any third party sites like Halo Tracker?

1 minute ago, LimeSoda said:

Is there any medal tracking in MCC, similarly to what Bungie.net did and Halo Waypoint? Or is that not a thing anymore. Any third party sites like Halo Tracker?

If you mean a counter, then yeah. It's in your career stats.

Start>Career>RB>Medals

• Upvote (+1) 1

STEAM! Here we fucking go.

And Reach! Oof they're actually listening.

PC release on Steam and windows store. Reach to be added, multiplayer is free but firefight and campaign is paid DLC.

Ready for a pc port to console back to pc game?

• Fire (+1) 2

Why would they make the Reach campaign that is almost a decade old paid DLC lmao just make it free for anyone who owned it beforehand.

Also thank god for FOV sliders can actually make Halo 3 lineup with the rest of the trilogy in that respect.

3 minutes ago, OG Nick said:

Ready for a pc port to console back to pc game?

Was just saying this on Discord. Wonder what kind of freaky Frankenstein versions of CE and H2 we'll be getting. 

Is MCC going to be on the Windows store as well? If so, do we know if Steam users will be able to play matchmaking with Windows users or if the two PC versions will be segregated?

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Is MCC going to be on the Windows store as well? If so, do we know if Steam users will be able to play matchmaking with Windows users or if the two PC versions will be segregated?

You'll need Xbox Live Gold so everyone will most likely be together

10 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

"Do the original Halo games hold up well?" 

lwUUb2L.png

Fuuuuuuuuuck oooooffffffffffff

Those are some real Epic gamers right there. Hard to believe people can say those things without trolling, but here we are. :wutface:

Do we know if it will be free on PC for MCC owners on xbox? aka Xbox Play Anywhere?

13 minutes ago, RyanW said:

You'll need Xbox Live Gold so everyone will most likely be together

Source? I've seen an Xbox Live requirement on Steam, but are we sure you need gold?

FYI

Our current plan is for this journey to begin with the launch of Halo: Reach – the fictional beginnings of Master Chief’s saga – with the rest of the titles following in chronological order thereafter. Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign), and Halo 4 will each be available for individual purchase within MCC as they become available.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-pc-halo-reach

Wait I don't get MCC on pc if I already own it? 

Imagine never getting MCC CE or H2 to play like the originals and now you can buy it again in pieces and it still doesn't work 

• Like (+1) 2