CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

9 hours ago, Avenger said:

I don't care if the PC nerds get the game or not because we all know they will just play the game for a week until they get bored. 

>implying that console gamer's aren't the exact same

Image result for halo 4 population chart

• Like (+1) 3
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry if this is a dumb question but will the PC MCC players be able to with the console players? In matchmaking playlists?

1 hour ago, sbrar said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but will the PC MCC players be able to with the console players? In matchmaking playlists?

We'll know when the announcement comes out and we get more details. There's speculation of cross-play possible with the option of turning it off but we shall see.

It'll be interesting to see if crossplat does come with MCC PC. I wonder if that means MCC on console will get keyboard and mouse support to make the grounds as fair as possible. 

Annnnd if we do get it on PC, the potential option to play 144hz sounds like a dream that's too good to be true.

10 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Lol. This and the "PC nerds" remark feel pretty salty. 

I don't wanna get toooooooo hyped, but that is "kinda" exciting. Ten bucks says this is just butt puckering hopes being given up, though. I lowkey imagine the announcement to be a major build update demo or something. For the customs browser. If anything, I'd imagine a PC announcement would be at E3.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we can cut that shit out, lmao. Let's not gatekeep as an intro to an argument. It's flawed as fuck to think having it on PC is anything but a good thing, but it doesn't mean they're not a true or "real" fan. Whatever the hell that means.

I put "real" specifically in quotation marks to mock him. I completely agree with you. It's stupid! 

10 hours ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Do you even have a pc and a monitor that runs games at 240fps? 

Yes. Especially games older than 2010. 

Even if I didn't, MCC wouldn't be going away if it's on PC. I will eventually probably have a frikkin 500hz panel in 10 years, who knows. Proper PC ports are great for future potential of hardware if performance is unlocked. 

32 minutes ago, VinnyMendoza said:

I put "real" specifically in quotation marks to mock him. I completely agree with you. It's stupid! 

Ahhhhh, the joys of vague text. Weeeeeee.

29 minutes ago, VinnyMendoza said:

Yes. Especially games older than 2010. 

Even if I didn't, MCC wouldn't be going away if it's on PC. I will eventually probably have a frikkin 500hz panel in 10 years, who knows. Proper PC ports are great for future potential of hardware if performance is unlocked. 

Also, agree, but it'd need to be a good PC port first. Think the best one we've gotten so far was Halo Wars'. Halo 5's was something else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Ahhhhh, the joys of vague text. Weeeeeee.

Also, agree, but it'd need to be a good PC port first. Think the best one we've gotten so far was Halo Wars'. Halo 5's was something else.

H5 has forced aim acceleration. And all you could do in it was stupid custom games. Match making will always surpass custom browser. 

10 hours ago, Infinity said:

does it upset you if he doesn't??

i do and I'll be shredding some halo 4 spartan ops in ULTRA HD my guy

Given it isnt optimised like H5 is

So the real question is did they add proper anti aliasing to Reach or did they just keep the half assed temporal aa Bungie used? 9 years later and the ghosting can finally be done away with.

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure if i have enough empty hdd space for this.

Nerdy things other people picked out from that image. IcePrincess already covered most of it with Reach and Windows 10. Some people were saying the "RR" in the tweet could be referencing "Remember Reach". If that's true, I wonder if DH is Dreamhack? Whether a release date, PC release being playable there, maybe a tournament or showcase with top Twitch streamers?

7 hours ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

>implying that console gamer's aren't the exact same

Image result for halo 4 population chart

Halo 4 was trash, there's a difference. Halo 3 didn't fall off like that.

If we get Reach, is it guaranteed we get multiplayer or could it just be a Campaign add-on? What about all the customization? 

1 minute ago, JordanB said:

If we get Reach, is it guaranteed we get multiplayer or could it just be a Campaign add-on? What about all the customization? 

I'd assume the customization would be the same as the rest of the series. Limited.

2 minutes ago, JordanB said:

Customization might be like armor sets but I care about the MP

You know what! We need coop mm in mcc. Because h5 campaign with friends is smooth AF because of dedicated servers, and i like playing coop only.