FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

11 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

No I didn’t, that was beast you moron.

lmfao dude I literally quoted YOU. Not Beast. You. It says it right there in the quote block. Jesus Christ dude.

Where is @RedBlueGIG? Someone is trying to take your spot as the worst poster on these forums.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 1

On 1/19/2019 at 9:49 PM, Mr Grim said:

Fuck I wanna see the new broly movie. I heard he's been given an actual character this time beyond "giant infant." 

NO SPOILERS, POTENTIAL CUNTS.

It's fucking monumental. And that's coming from someone who only criticizes things. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

You can not find a single game that does this. They’d have to code something to be “utility weapon” then code it to look like said weapon. No developer is going to do that.

Wrongo. Transformers games did it with their damn character models, lol. The devs could code an Optimus done in the live action style to look and act like its G1 counterpart with minimal issues. And it was cool as dicks. Simple skin swap. And that was last gen, too. Well before War/Fall of Cybertron, which also had this done for the sake of asset use. It's very possible to translate that to your gun skin. Of course, messy engine permitting.

28 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

It's fucking monumental. And that's coming from someone who only criticizes things. 

Yeah you literally hate everything. This truely is high praise.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Mr Grim said:

Yeah you literally hate everything. This truely is high praise.

Just go into it remembering one thing: it's a BROLY movie. It ain't Shakespeare. 

23 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Just go into it remembering one thing: it's a BROLY movie. It ain't Shakespeare. 

Other than Broly fucking everything up, not sure what else can you expect.

16 hours ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

I hope 343 gets a clue and uses the dmr or Br as the main utility weapon. Look let’s be real here a pistol as the main weapon is dumb, you will not find a single game where the pistol is dominant, and this isn’t one of those things that’ll make halo look unique it’ll just be fucking stupid. The dmr is the most logical in the sense we want a powerful utility weapon, but low AA. Honestly dmr fits that category, great at range so sniper doesn’t become OP because it’ll be far easier to counter the sniper at a distance with a dmr, & the ttk easily can be lowered to 1 second. although the 1.3 seconds isn’t too big a deal. The weapon is also perfect as it’s not random at all(h5 dmr basically v7 dmr but higher bullet mag which clearly be grateful for less). All in all it’s a great utility weapon.   And I’ll say this again giving a weapon a skin to look like a Br,dmr,pistol as customization makes literally no sense unless they have a weapon specifically called “utility weapon”. No one likes a pistol over a rifle it’s honestly just stupid people that do. 

Is this copied and pasted from Reddit?

MCC still desperately needs a customs browser. Like... with all the classic H3 customs, it would become an enormously popular feature.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Hard Way said:

lmfao dude I literally quoted YOU. Not Beast. You. It says it right there in the quote block. Jesus Christ dude.

Where is @RedBlueGIG? Someone is trying to take your spot as the worst poster on these forums.

You didn’t quote shit motherfucker!  

5 hours ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Wrongo. Transformers games did it with their damn character models, lol. The devs could code an Optimus done in the live action style to look and act like its G1 counterpart with minimal issues. And it was cool as dicks. Simple skin swap. And that was last gen, too. Well before War/Fall of Cybertron, which also had this done for the sake of asset use. It's very possible to translate that to your gun skin. Of course, messy engine permitting.

Who the FUCK even played those games! 

Quake Champions lets you replace weapon models with functional equivalents.  Most drastic example being replacing nailgun with plasmagun.

Though yeah I don't see how a singleshot 12 round gun and a burst fire 36 round gun would work in the same slot.  There would need to be sensible limitations.

1 hour ago, Ramirez77 said:

Quake Champions lets you replace weapon models with functional equivalents.  Most drastic example being replacing nailgun with plasmagun.

Though yeah I don't see how a singleshot 12 round gun and a burst fire 36 round gun would work in the same slot.  There would need to be sensible limitations.

The solution was there is no more burst fire because burst fire is dumb. Tho it is dumb that you cant pick up ammo for ur gun. Its so annoying in h4 btb because everyone uses dmr or br so when i run out of light rifle ammo, i cant ever refill. That should 100% change. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Riddler said:

The solution was there is no more burst fire because burst fire is dumb. Tho it is dumb that you cant pick up ammo for ur gun. Its so annoying in h4 btb because everyone uses dmr or br so when i run out of light rifle ammo, i cant ever refill. That should 100% change. 

Tbh it makes sense considering they’re different bullet types.

4 minutes ago, VinnyMendoza said:

You guys see 343 is announcing something big in March about MCC? :prayers:

They’re adding heavy aim woo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 1

Real talk if they add customs browser or somehow implement custom edition maps in march im becoming a full time halo streamer fuck college and having a job

• Upvote (+1) 3

1 hour ago, VinnyMendoza said:

My guess is a release date for server browser.

2 hours ago, VinnyMendoza said:

I bet they add Reach. 

Original Halo 2 multiplayer is added. But it's $20 dlc and you can only play it on the xbone using a razer keyboard

• WutFace (+0) 1

1 minute ago, OG Nick said:

Original Halo 2 multiplayer is added. But it's $20 dlc and you can only play it on the xbone using a razer keyboard

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS.

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheIcePrincess said:

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS.

If they think we want it they'll do something else shhhh

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Killmachine said:

Real talk if they add customs browser or somehow implement custom edition maps in march im becoming a full time halo streamer fuck college and having a job

And throw away that gender studies degree? You fucking mad man!