CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

1 minute ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

In my opinion it’s better because when I fucking move my analog stick it stays on target or moves. A lot of times on h5 it gets heavy or the aim assist is out of whack(although this could easily be a server issue).

I can aim in halo 5 so it's fine. Wow see how that argument works sooooo well? 

The modern aiming update is a HUGE step forward for H3. Its not going to make it so that the guns or whatever are easier to use if you stopped to "git gud" before. You might even prefer the old aiming if that's the case. Its just going to make the inputs more familiar to people coming from other games so you'll be comfortable from the beginning rather than having to adjust and then begin getting better

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

13 hours ago, My Namez BEAST said:

I can aim in halo 5 so it's fine. Wow see how that argument works sooooo well? 

There’s a difference between when your aiming inputs don’t register. It’s fair to note I’m western and most people playing h5 are from east so my ping is 80+, this is especially the case when I play ranked arena, it’s a very unfair advantage especially in halo 5s case.

13 hours ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

There’s a difference between when your aiming inputs don’t register. It’s fair to note I’m western and most people playing h5 are from east so my ping is 80+, this is especially the case when I play ranked arena, it’s a very unfair advantage especially in halo 5s case.

You really like to mention ping huh. Lol I know all about the aiming issues halo 5 had. And whether you like it more or less is irrelevant. Halo 3 aiming as a whole is trash. And it's known to be this way. If you don't believe it then just wait for modern aiming and see how many people stick to classic. 

Also I'm not even sure you really know what was meant by heavy aim lol. I've never experienced a loss of aim assist in halo 5. Nor would that even relate to the aiming issues. I've played my fair share of "80 ping" games since I mostly play with West coast players. The biggest issue was always input delay that seemed to get progressively worse as the game went on. That's what heavy aim was. You can't just throw buzz words around to prove your point. The "heavy aim" especially after the updates was not nearly as crazy as you're making it sound. And again, was only mostly noticeable because the Spartan abilities and map design. If you honestly can sit here and tell me your aim was off in the classic playlist then you literally just can't aim. It was the easiest thing in the world to insta 5 people in that list. 

Of course you can't forget reticle size and burst compared to single shot. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

9 hours ago, My Namez BEAST said:

You really like to mention ping huh. Lol I know all about the aiming issues halo 5 had. And whether you like it more or less is irrelevant. Halo 3 aiming as a whole is trash. And it's known to be this way. If you don't believe it then just wait for modern aiming and see how many people stick to classic. 

Also I'm not even sure you really know what was meant by heavy aim lol. I've never experienced a loss of aim assist in halo 5. Nor would that even relate to the aiming issues. I've played my fair share of "80 ping" games since I mostly play with West coast players. The biggest issue was always input delay that seemed to get progressively worse as the game went on. That's what heavy aim was. You can't just throw buzz words around to prove your point. The "heavy aim" especially after the updates was not nearly as crazy as you're making it sound. And again, was only mostly noticeable because the Spartan abilities and map design. If you honestly can sit here and tell me your aim was off in the classic playlist then you literally just can't aim. It was the easiest thing in the world to insta 5 people in that list. 

Of course you can't forget reticle size and burst compared to single shot. 

played the classic playlist, Br was always easier. Yes I know what heavy aim is, it’s basically like you said a delay in inputs. I could aim significantly better in classic because of no thruster but it doesn’t explain why some games aiming felt smooth and consistent while other games did not. Spartan abilities affecting  aiming is even worse to think about tbh. You literally don’t have a right to question heavy aim when even pros are still doing that start glitch bullshit while on fucking LAN! No pro even talks about h3s aiming or mentions it like they had during h5. And sure the updates improved heavy aim but it doesn’t escape the fact it never was truly fixed, and they even acknowledged they couldn’t fix it. 

Literally every pro was complaining about H3 aiming the second the started playing it again. It's cute that you just say things with no real basis. 

Anyway play customs bro stop dodging 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Literally every pro was complaining about H3 aiming the second the started playing it again. It's cute that you just say things with no real basis. 

Anyway play customs bro stop dodging 

Motherfucker your account is set to offline how am I suppose to know you’re online! 

halo 3 and halo 5s aiming both are trash but i prefer halo 3s because there isnt no input lag, unlike halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Sosa Baby said:

halo 3 and halo 5s aiming both are trash but i prefer halo 3s because there isnt no input lag, unlike halo 5. 

Basically why I prefer h3 aiming.

after playing with you bastards yesterday I came to the conclusion you’re the biggest assholes I’ve ever played with in a long time, especially you beast.

but Then I realized it was fun af and I actually liked playing with you dudes.

all it took was some yummy cLaSsIc hALo Tree to cauterize the sweet friendship only found on the sangheili battlefield. I know Jack "Courage" Dunlop would be so proud. :beyond::weback::prayers:

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 2

1 hour ago, My Namez BEAST said:

Dude I'm literally a sweetheart wtf

Nah bro you sound too much like that jerkface @My Namez BEAST now.

26 minutes ago, Ethereal Nights said:

More people should add Beast and Soul Flame so I don't have to go another night pubstomping on random Sandbox maps. :salt:

Network homie surely there are more than a few people here that y'all are friends with that you can bring. 

We literally play every game minus CE in customs surely someone here can join next time. 

Network homie surely there are more than a few people here that y'all are friends with that you can bring. 

We literally play every game minus CE in customs surely someone here can join next time. 

Haha Im just kidding. And you’re assholes in a good way. 

But why no ce? 

Everyone I've played with here, y'all already have added. Except maybe @RVG E Nomini. I'll invite him next time if he's online.

15 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Haha Im just kidding. And you’re assholes in a good way. 

But why no ce? 

They think CE is trash. I play with them in spite of that shitty opinion because reasons.

3 minutes ago, Ethereal Nights said:

They think CE is trash.

dont forget h2c and h3

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ethereal Nights said:

Everyone I've played with here, y'all already have added. Except maybe @RVG E Nomini. I'll invite him next time if he's online.

They think CE is trash. I play with them in spite of that shitty opinion because reasons.

I hate ce for fours because of the spawn system that’s only good for doubles.

CE spawns in 4s are fine if you're just pubstomping. 

Competitive matches aren't horrible either, just worse than h2. The right gametype and settings go a long way. Shit man these are the games that launched MLG. 

last 5 games. 

h2 zanzibar

h2 zanzibar

h3 ar start last resort

h2 zanzibar

h2 zanzibar

/slitwrists

• Like (+1) 2