CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Just now, TheIcePrincess said:

Good joke, lmao. No. They never did. 

Pathetic. I feel so blown when I see people say that Halo 5 is the best halo gameplay wise and has the "tightest" controls.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sosa Baby said:

Pathetic. I feel so blown when I see people say that Halo 5 is the best halo gameplay wise and has the "tightest" controls.

"Tightest", lmao. Shit's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway at its worst.

It really sucks that the aiming is shit because I greatly enjoyed the feel of H5's magnum and landing "perfects". I talk a lot of shit about H5 but I would have played it wayyyy more if it kept the beta aiming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TeeJaY said:

It really sucks that the aiming is shit because I greatly enjoyed the feel of H5's magnum and landing "perfects". I talk a lot of shit about H5 but I would have played it wayyyy more if it kept the beta aiming.

Me too to be honest. Lol my name says it straight. Aiming was my main reason for not playing h5. 

Side note why is it on waypoint when I see how to make halo great again(no pun intended) it’s some dumbass talking about the campaign as if that shits actually what killed h5&4.

Campaign enthusiasts outnumber us significantly. Every time I talk to coworkers about Halo, they say they used to like it. I ask them why, and the next thing out of their mouth is something campaign related. I don’t get it either, but it’s definitely true.

• Upvote (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hard Way said:

Campaign enthusiasts outnumber us significantly.

Only cause multiplayer in the past 3 games has sucked so terribly. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hard Way said:

Campaign enthusiasts outnumber us significantly. Every time I talk to coworkers about Halo, they say they used to like it. I ask them why, and the next thing out of their mouth is something campaign related. I don’t get it either, but it’s definitely true.

But it’s a proven fact those enthusiasts are in the minority. Halos campaign(like many shooters) has never had that much replay ability. Tbh this rumor of rpg elements is a good thing because it leaves room for interesting elements in halos campaign.

16 hours ago, Sosa Baby said:

Yo, so im seeing that 343 is implementing modern aiming for MCC? It looks great. Where they ever able to fix Halo 5's shitty aiming?

What is modern aiming?

3 minutes ago, FLuFFy said:

What is modern aiming?

H2A/H4 style aiming in the original trilogy.

4 hours ago, Hard Way said:

I've played through the H1 campaign hundreds of times, it's dear to my heart. The rest of the campaigns are awful because they make no sense. Maybe your buddies like that campaign has coop, which can create some of the most memorable moments in the game.

34 minutes ago, theslatcher said:

33 minutes ago, Sosa Baby said:

Is this in MCC now for Halo 2 and Halo 3?

2 minutes ago, FLuFFy said:

Is this in MCC now for Halo 2 and Halo 3?

It will be in January 

Just now, Hard Way said:

It will be in January 

Oh. That's awesome to hear. Maybe I'll play try some MCC out when it is implemented.

2 hours ago, theslatcher said:

That's what it should be, but it's not. I've tried it a few times in custom games on MCC insider and while the 'modern' aiming kinda smooths things out the aiming still feels mostly like it did before. H3, for instance, feels a little better, but it's still clunky shit and not like H2A or H4 at all. So for anyone expecting a magic H4 aiming switch in H3, you're going to be disappointed.

1 hour ago, Mythik Nick said:

That's what it should be, but it's not. I've tried it a few times in custom games on MCC insider and while the 'modern' aiming kinda smooths things out the aiming still feels mostly like it did before. H3, for instance, feels a little better, but it's still clunky shit and not like H2A or H4 at all. So for anyone expecting a magic H4 aiming switch in H3, you're going to be disappointed.

Still a tad better than Halo 3's "let's make your diagonal over 9,000 on a sense of 2".

8 hours ago, Hard Way said:

Because the original trilogy campaigns are excellent and the marketing behind them was huge. 

Without the CE campaign I wouldn't have given a shit about Halo to begin with. 

12 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Still a tad better than Halo 3's "let's make your diagonal over 9,000 on a sense of 2".

I did say I thought it was better, just not anywhere near good.

1 minute ago, Mythik Nick said:

I did say I thought it was better, just not anywhere near good.

Thanks for the clarification, Spartan.

• Toxic (+1) 1

On 1/2/2019 at 7:22 PM, Squatting Bear said:

Halo 2 Classic also plays 1000 times better.  

Unless you're afraid of button combos and dealing with the reality of varying skill levels.

Literally No. at all. I dont give about ANY combos. H2A has Way better Custom settings and a Forge Mode. probably the best one. And i actually like that it has the AR for variety. H2A 9 times out of 10 unless its for campaign or you just HAVE to play a DLC btb map

5 minutes ago, RedBlueGiG said:

Literally No. at all. I dont give about ANY combos. H2A has Way better Custom settings and a Forge Mode. probably the best one. And i actually like that it has the AR for variety. H2A 9 times out of 10 unless its for campaign or you just HAVE to play a DLC btb map

LOL