CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

On 1/5/2019 at 9:14 AM, Squatting Bear said:

The better players play 4s on Project Cartographer now.  H2 on MCC is still a buggy nightmare and nonviable for competitive play or scrims.  Especially since there is still no way to neutral host custom games or play MLG gametypes on dedicated servers unlike H2PC.   There's literally zero 4v4 H2 customs on MCC since the August update, but Dersky/Postums don't seem to really care.

Yea i know lol i dont have a pc to run that. My laptop wasnt working with the controller for some reason. Maybe ill try it again.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:35 PM, Squatting Bear said:

What rank are you?  I'm a 21 and cannot find games unless I search with a partner.

I think I’m a 19 or 20 right now...I just got to the rank, so I’m not sure how my searches will be after the fact. I hope getting into the 20s doesn’t mean no more games searching solo....i don’t always play with a partner and it seems more ppl have this issue of not getting games searching alone. 

If the utility weapon was a 4 shot kill, would you rather have a weapon with an 8 round magazine that reloads in 1 second or a weapon that has a 16 round magazine that reloads in 4 seconds?

6 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

I'm fucking crying. 30+ minutes paid OFF.

Being a toxic asshole and ruining other peoples experience is funny to you. If I didnt know any better I would assume you were teens but you're probaby pushing 30 and still find enjoyment out of being a prick to others

Is everyone on here like you assholes? Would explain why the devs have avoided this place like the plague in the past

• Like (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1
  • Thonking (+0) 2

19 minutes ago, Pure Angelic said:

You're a sack of shit

You literally joined this forum right now just to say this didn't you?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pure Angelic said:

Being a toxic asshole and ruining other peoples experience is funny to you. If I didnt know any better I would assume you were teens but you're probaby pushing 30 and still find enjoyment out of being a prick to others

Is everyone on here like you assholes? Would explain why the devs have avoided this place like the plague in the past

Oh, my sweet summer child, if you only knew.

• Downvote (-1) 1
  • Toxic (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Pure Angelic said:

Welcome to the forums, spartan!

• Like (+1) 6

4 hours ago, Boyo said:

If the utility weapon was a 4 shot kill, would you rather have a weapon with an 8 round magazine that reloads in 1 second or a weapon that has a 16 round magazine that reloads in 4 seconds?

16round magazine easily lol. even if it was 12round 1s vs 16round 4s. you reload when ur not engaged in battle. having an 8 round is just ******** as it means if ur perfect, you can only kill 2 people before ur fucked. and the game should be designed around not getting a perfect kill on average, so on average you wouldnt be able to kill 2 people. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pure Angelic said:

you literally joined this forum to insult people on the internet. And not only did you insult them, but you insulted them on unfounded out of game traits, which is disgusting.  They may or may not be toxic assholes, but you 100% are, probably worse tbh. 

1 hour ago, Pure Angelic said:

Add me let's game sometime 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

How do we know this isn't someone's alt? 

Like who got burned here and is back for revenge?

7 minutes ago, TheIcePrincess said:

Angelic Beast. I can see it now.

That happens when they do the fusion dance. They have to equally good at halo for it to work tho so @Pure Angelic you better train up buddy.

1 minute ago, Mr Grim said:

They have to equally good at halo for it to work tho

Well, sad to know we'll never see the fusion dance.

• Thonking (+0) 1

Yo, so im seeing that 343 is implementing modern aiming for MCC? It looks great. Where they ever able to fix Halo 5's shitty aiming?