CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

How's H2 with the past couple updates? Any closer to OG? Haven't been on in months, but I'm starting to get that itch.

Pretty fucking terrible.  Quite literally the worst version of H2 to exist atm

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty fucking terrible.  Quite literally the worst version of H2 to exist atm

Jesus. That's extremely disappointing.

Hit reg is still too stupid for me to play 2v2s any kind of seriously in CE

• Upvote (+1) 1

I’m sorry for my behavior.

On the reason I came back is to comment the new aiming feels amazing: also LOWER your deadlines! The new aiming is smoother but the default deadZone makes the sensitivity’s too slow. I lowered them to 7% I used 5% on CE and felt amazing. Try that out and you’ll notice a LIKEABLE difference:

On the reason I came back is to comment the new aiming feels amazing: also LOWER your deadlines! The new aiming is smoother but the default deadZone makes the sensitivity’s too slow. I lowered them to 7% I used 5% on CE and felt amazing. Try that out and you’ll notice a LIKEABLE difference:

This guy.

Someone was telling me you actually have to set dead zones to max because OG dead zones were even higher than what MCC allows. That is if you're going for OG feel.

The modern aiming setting feels great across all titles though.

OG has like 27% deadzones and they're square instead of circular.

Honestly just insane when compared to what we have now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When the patch comes out we gotta play customs with this guy
  • Upvote (+1) 1

When the patch comes out we gotta play customs with this guy

Watch him be a god.

I mean he must be a god to be in my xbox messages once. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

kdo8z7vuvna01.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I just want this update to hit retail MCC. Knowing how much nicer the aiming feels kills my drive to grind anything until its out

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope he's a God. That would make all of this so much more entertaining. I just wanna see how it would be in a party.

Either that, or him being utter trash.

Man I just want this update to hit retail MCC. Knowing how much nicer the aiming feels kills my drive to grind anything until its out

Only 2 more days.

I hope he's a God. That would make all of this so much more entertaining. I just wanna see how it would be in a party.

I pull 30+ kills average on CE. Does that count?
  • Downvote (-1) 1

At least try what I suggested. The aiming is too slow with modern but because of the smoothness/responsiveness it’s better 10x than classic. The high deadzone just doesn’t work especially on h3. In a CQC fight you don’t want that aim look to be slow AF(looking at you h5)

you reported me lol.

No skin off my back. Also there's a thing called multiquote, it's pretty handy

• Upvote (+1) 1