CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Have been playing around 100 games of MCC since last weekend. Well, MCC is incredible annoying. I cant kill anything and usually gets a KD around 0.5. After 17 years of Halo and around 20000 games I am usually better than that. It is like my BR is shooting health and everybody else is using a H4 binary rifle. I think I will go back to H5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hitreg so bad, can't even blow up barrels consistently now.

qiBTB3s.gif

Take the awful hit reg, and add 100 ping to the game.

And that's why I don't touch MCC at all in its current state. 

Anyone here LANing this game? I suspect the dedicated servers are as fault, because as we all know from H5 these are complete shit. But if this stuff also happens on LAN we might have an actual game issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone here LANing this game? I suspect the dedicated servers are as fault, because as we all know from H5 these are complete shit. But if this stuff also happens on LAN we might have an actual game issue.

Lanned it on october and feels very similar to a good server online which was a bit disappointing, expected it to feel way better. Didn't get many double nades but definitely got more bloodshots on lan than 360.

Still nothing compared to 360 version on lan which, after playing 100 ping hosts on mcc 24/7, feels like heaven.

I mean I'm sure its not completely the dedicated servers but there was a definite uptick in virtually all registration issues, double nades, and double reloads as soon as we were playing on them.

If I were an EU player I'd prefer longer search times and only matching in EU than matching NA players on NA host. :/

Go look lol you've got a thousand ways to do it.

Bet he won't tell you his gamertag either
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Laughing my ass off at how juvenile this guy is. Do a 1v1 against Nick and stream it if you're as good at Halo as you say.

Laughing my ass off at how juvenile this guy is. Do a 1v1 against Nick and stream it if you're as good at Halo as you say.

I don't play Halo 3. We should play Spartan Assault to make it fair

• Upvote (+1) 1

If I were an EU player I'd prefer longer search times and only matching in EU than matching NA players on NA host. :/

Exactly this. Why has halo never had this option when even games like rocket league and fortnite do?

Real Halo players 1v1 Fireteam Raven.

It's too easy to spawn kill in that one.

Well this has been fun but that's probably enough.