CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't care if you're a Liberal, a Communist, an Anarcho-Capitalist or an Underground Lizard. This is not the place for politics.

Or hating on Australia.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't care if you're a Liberal, a Communist, an Anarcho-Capitalist or an Underground Lizard. This is not the place for politics.

Or hating on Australia.

Yeah, Only I can do that.

Fucking Aussies, Pavlova is ours you roo-rooters. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is "looks like lag to me bro huehue" a good comeback to "MCC feels worse than before the update?". Reminds me of the Blizzard dude going "you guys don't have phones?" when people were upset about Diablo 4 being a mobile game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If the only way to get a non borked experience out of this game is to not play online then you really have to question what the fuck online is there for in the first place.

What a comeback! Thanks for double posting so I could neg the same post twice.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's been awhile since I've really looked through the BE forums, let's see what's goi....

And here the fuckers here thought they got rid of me what a laugh. Y’all are some sweaty fucks always playing shity CE! Gotta say the fags here give me a laugh since they talk as if what they say will ever be taken into account.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

tf whys your sens so low? What you play on 2?

I have to because 343 fucked up the aiming of all games in MCC lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure I just got DDOSd out of a H2A Arena match at level 7. Either that or the "dedicated server" had a host migration. In any way, that's enough MCC for the day.

:kappa: 

Lmao fucking what. We have 4 god damn fucking years of proof that Halo MCC is a broken pile of shit, with a god damn website dedicated to how shit a port Halo CE is and his response is "lag bro it happens."

Bonus from his discord.

(On why Halo MCC doesn't have search parameters)

opHSVxI.jpg

Since CE 2v2 is a ranked playlist, there shouldn't be a player lagging around the fucking much if their god damn MM systems they supposedly have in place were actually working. 

Halo MCC is a dumpster fire of a game and they are still pretending like issues don't exist, when clear evidence is right there.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lmao fucking what. We have 4 god damn fucking years of proof that Halo MCC is a broken pile of shit, with a god damn website dedicated to how shit a port Halo CE is and his response is "lag bro it happens."

Bonus from his discord.

(On why Halo MCC doesn't have search parameters)

opHSVxI.jpg

Since CE 2v2 is a ranked playlist, there shouldn't be a player lagging around the fucking much if their god damn MM systems they supposedly have in place were actually working.

Halo MCC is a dumpster fire of a game and they are still pretending like issues don't exist, when clear evidence is right there.

You're not wrong 343 acts like this game isn't broken as hell.

But that's not ranked CE.

Still shouldn't happen though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're not wrong 343 acts like this game isn't broken as hell.

But that's not ranked CE.

Still shouldn't happen though.

Ah, I rewatched the clip and saw the 3rd nametag that I didn't see when i first watched it. Didn't realise it was 4's and not 2's.

Even if it was true, All u need is a good connection going into the game. It can lag like shit later.

> Search CE 4v4

> It's 2018, the game is fixed and nothing can go wrong

> Derelict

> Herewego

> Black screen fades

8e2b255c-4186-4057-ac11-00f089529386.PNG

You can't make this shit up lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 7

> Search CE 4v4

> Derelict

> Herewego

> Black screen fades

are you telling me you started a game with 17 kills instead of 0? well damn, tell me how you do it

> Search CE 4v4

> Derelict

> Herewego

> Black screen fades

I didn't notice the 5v3 at first, I haven't had one of those for like a year, I thought it was finally fixed.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

are you telling me you started a game with 17 kills instead of 0? well damn, tell me how you do it

Lmao yeah I got that JTAG bootleg Xbox One going. But to be srs, as it was Dere I didn't have time to take a screenshot until a few minutes into the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

mcc is like a box of chocolates

Don't talk about cholocate like that.

• Upvote (+1) 7

> Search CE 4v4

> Derelict

> Herewego

> Black screen fades

First you guys complain about joining in progress on the losing team, now you complain about this? There is no point in trying to appease Halo fans.

• Upvote (+1) 2

First you guys complain about joining in progress on the losing team, now you complain about this? There is no point in trying to appease Halo fans.

What does JIP have to do with getting 5v3's in "ToTaLlY FiXeD" MCC?