FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It doesn’t need to be a fucking pistol honestly I don’t understand why people on insist that shit like you have to know that’s going to the trigger the idiots who will complain that a pistol shouldn’t be stronger then a rifle.

Just skin it as a rifle and you don’t have those complaints as long it’s projectile and shoots straight that’s all that is needed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It doesn’t need to be a fucking pistol honestly I don’t understand why people on insist that shit like you have to know that’s going to the trigger the idiots who will complain that a pistol shouldn’t be stronger then a rifle.

Just skin it as a rifle and you don’t have those complaints as long it’s projectile and shoots straight that’s all that is needed.

I just want the ability to win a generic 2v1 without having to use grenades. Sure it's possible in Halo 2/3/4/5/R but it's significantly stacked against you even with perfect aim. Halo 1 it's always possible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I prefer the pistol for the sole reason it gives you more field of vision. if you could have classic PC options like hiding/lowering your gun, I wouldn't give a fuck. Though single shot > burst shot for skill gap

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don’t care if the utility is a pistol or a rifle, I just want the ability to out strafe enemies. Military shooters have better strafes than Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RIP party restrictions in a 343 made game. Sept 2018 - Oct 2018

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What was today's update?

Score to win back to 50 in H1 4v4 because people vote about shit they don’t even play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where does postums interact with the CE community? Is there a discord channel?

There's a link to the H1 Discord in @@Riddler's sig right above you.  Although I'm not sure if he's still in that one.  Postums left all the H2 Discords after we tried expressing the problems that still exist on MCC.

There's a link to the H1 Discord in @@Riddler's sig right above you.  Although I'm not sure if he's still in that one.  Postums left all the H2 Discords after we tried expressing the problems that still exist on MCC.

Oh my god this company 

• Upvote (+1) 5

What I truly don't understand are the people that have been playing since H2/H3, and STILL don't like a strong utility weapon, call button glitches cheating, and don't understand why radar is bad. I checked up on that Waypoint thread I made and saw a series of responses from a longtime player that just blows my mind. It's like a complete refusal to learn.

Imagine going on Waypoint expecting rational thinking and reasonable discussion.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Postums literally has a section called hatemail in his discord he’s a very delicate little snowflake.

It’s pretty unreal to me that 343 can’t hire someone with a spine as there community manager they shouldn’t under any circumstances be allowed to blacklist entire communities.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Postums literally has a section called hatemail in his discord he’s a very delicate little snowflake.

It’s pretty unreal to me that 343 can’t hire someone with a spine as there community manager they shouldn’t under any circumstances be allowed to blacklist entire communities.

He's not the community manager, hes part of the team fixing MCC. I think Grim is the CM

Edit: I take that back, according to his Twitter, I guess he does both??

Oh my god this company 

I'm starting to think there has to be an inside man that is actively sabotaging things. Pure incompetence can no longer explain what is going on over there. How can they be so consistently bad at making decisions? They revert CE TS back to 50 in the same update that adds a quit ban, all while still haven't even properly adressed the afk problem. They remove party restrictions and start fucking with playlists before mixtape MM launches. They give us more aiming options instead of fixing the aiming they ruined in the first place. No one can possibly be this stupid right? I usually abide to the rule of "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" but Jesus Christ they are really pushing the envelope of what stupidity can achieve.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why couldn't they just do the scientific method to figure out what the issue was in CE?

Enable a quit ban, and take care of afkers (lol). If it's still an issue THEN revert it to 50 kills. 

And Halo 2 still has so many issues so Potsums just leaves the discord giving him everything about H2 being busted? What the flying hell man. 343 is patting themselves on the back for making the worst hit reg halo to have still terrible hit reg. Unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why couldn't they just do the scientific method to figure out what the issue was in CE?

Enable a quit ban, and take care of afkers (lol). If it's still an issue THEN revert it to 50 kills. 

Exactly. It fucking blows my mind. Change one thing at a time until you figure out the problem. But no, let's throw a poorly phrased poll up on my twitter, where my audience is almost entirely "H3 and after" kids, and ask them about H1 settings that they never even play. And if they have tried it, chances are they had quitters in that game (since who needs quit bans amirite lol), and that's why it was long. People are literally basing settings on a game they don't even play, off of a game or two at most, that didn't even finish with 8 players.

"But every other Halo plays to 50 so Halo 1 should play to 50 too hurr durr."

I just want to clamor for H3 TS to be played to 25 because games to 50 are too long, and watch people freak out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've never read anything more terrifying than 343 doing anything to the aiming/controller settings in MCC after playing Halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've never read anything more terrifying than 343 doing anything to the aiming/controller settings in MCC after playing Halo 5

Wait, what?

Hardway’s post on waypoint explaining some of the basics of CE has converted someone to a CE player and quite frankly I couldn’t be happier about it. Your efforts were not in vain. Everyone has been super helpful and it resulted in that guy having a great experience in CE. Keep spreading your love and knowledge of CE through the power of not being a dick online. THIS is how you start a grass roots community for a game.

• Upvote (+1) 9