CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Xbox One LAN issues confirmed? Hopefully not. I really wonder what's going on right now.

So random thought. What if a TO implemented the idea of playing with radar on (on main stage), but blocking it on the player screen. This would make it where the stream could see the radar, but the player couldn't, giving the audience more info than the player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The commentating is so damn good, I missed this.

Yeah Bravo and Goldenboy can make a snail race exciting

• Upvote (+1) 1

love golden boy with the subtle jabs to call of trash

The commentating is so damn good, I missed this.

it's so beautiful...pax is going to be insane

over 9000 viewers with the time zone difference....salute to the community

In b4 "but cs go 250 000+ viewers"

In b4 people forget that cs go only had 10-15000 peak viewers just a few months ago

Xbox One LAN issues confirmed? Hopefully not. I really wonder what's going on right now.

Hmm?

Hmm?

Game was taking forever to set up. Looked like people like Tashi were scrambling to get things working. You didn't see that?

Commentary is good. Personally bravo, Gandhi and Walshy are my top 3 commentators but Goldenboy isn't bad either. Just seems to not have as much knowledge IMO but still good.

This is not as bad as I thought it'd be, quite entertaining.

Got respect for Goldenboy because he started out with Uncharted 2 MP and was one of the pinnacle members of the community who tried to get Uncharted some competitive attention and love. UC2 is one of the most under rated MP games ever (seriously, it's awesome). He started off just making Uncharted MP commentaries and now he's here. Hats off to him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Commentary is good. Personally bravo, Gandhi and Walshy are my top 3 commentators but Goldenboy isn't bad either. Just seems to not have as much knowledge IMO but still good.

You have to give him a point for being a good caster while he cast several games. (I think several games)

Either way, I'm enjoying the commentary.

He casted uncharted, Halo and CoD. And yea as an overall commentator sure, I was just talking Halo specifically. He works with what he knows and asks bravo questions on strats which is fine

And I think Goldenboy started with CoD