CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

No animated assassinations, whatever don't care either way.

Also the plasma nade explosion looks ridic.

You could tap the button in Halo: Reach and Halo 4 and it would do a backsmack. Holding down the button triggered an Assassination. We don't know if they aren't in yet.

3 things I'm seeing in the chat:

Trolls

Complaints

Sudd 2 selling out.

You expect anything less?  :kappa:

Anyways, go underdogs  :Halo:

You could tap the button in Halo: Reach and Halo 4 and it would do a backsmack. Holding down the button triggered an Assassination. We don't know if they aren't in yet.

When he got the backsmack the Assassination medal popped up even though no animation instead of a beatdown. Still could change later on.

if only they had a koth to preview...it would play much better than slayer on ascension....could be interesting in the final product...

halo 5 is going to be fuckin gorgeous based on how h4 and h2a looks...I can't even comprehend what a next gen halo title will look like with 343's art team...

• Upvote (+1) 2

whats with being able to see enemy GTs behind walls?

They said earlier in stream its a bug and will be fixed in final product

Mmm, the fact that in this build you can see players names behind the walls, especially in a snipe standoff on Ascension is... interesting !

lil gotti got the shotty for ya body

Mmm, the fact that in this build you can see players names behind the walls, especially in a snipe standoff on Ascension is... interesting !

bravo already said that won't be in the final product

• Upvote (+1) 3

lil gotti got the shotty for ya body

bravo already said that won't be in the final product

I'm aware of that, i was just entertained by this bug in the current build

• Upvote (+1) 1

can we not remove everything that isn't a br/sniper/rocket in halo 5 plz? that shotty work that was handed out in the last few mins of that match was fuckin exiciting.

• Upvote (+1) 8

can we not remove everything that isn't a br/sniper/rocket in halo 5 plz? that shotty work that was handed out in the last few mins of that match was fuckin exiciting.

This. So far the sandbox looks to be a bit shitty. Saying that I'd like the shotty power turned up a little, it took a bit of a misplay to get that kill.

Just from watching it there isn't many gameplay things that are an auto turnoff like utility weapon bloom, sprint, ordinances, etc in the last few halo games that won't be fixed or we can't remove. OPTIMISM OMG.

Still reserving complete judgement till I try it, don't know how the objective gametypes are gonna work (flagnum? plz no).

I would like to have seen some more recognisable pro's play instead of these players.

Sure. we'l get all the American pros on cross atlantic flights, and give the middle finger to the European scene.