CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I actually prefer name out of way who cares. Pistol feels good and shotty. Only issue I have is the skill level is all over the place and some games take forever to finish because people suck. I prefer 50 kills unless more skillful people start playong again then maybe 100 works.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know I’m going to be an asshole and just say it’s UK and Australian players fault for not finding games. No one in your damn county’s play halo let alone console, I could give a Rats ass if you can find games or not because I don’t want someone in my game with 200+ ping.

Yea bro, it's totally my fault that OTHER people in my country don't play the game.

But guess what, son? Region lock is now gone and I can find games and get matched up with yanks like yourself. I look forward to stomping you on my 200 ping.

On a serious note, playing on US servers feels no different to EU servers. Ping, shot reg and everything else feels the same.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So, as for region locking bullshit?

I've been playing between roughly 1pm Sydney to 3pm. Actually getting games fairly quickly in H1 4v4. Searching solo if that makes a difference, not sure.

Whether or not I'll find games during 7pm onwards will be interesting though.

I'm pretty happy, although holy shit, how are there still people playing Halo 1 that don't know the basics? I've had games end where team mates have been lucky to have a single fucking kill.

Quitters and AFK still an issue.

Link to VoD?

Can't imagine why red names would annoy anyone. It's a pointless change, but fuck it, if I have to put up with red names in order to play Halo 1 online then I'll do it.

lol, get fucked.

I've actually been finding games all day today and my back is almost broken from trying to carry your Yank friends that can barely walk and aim at the same time. I'm putting up figures of +20 while team mates go -20. On 200+ ping mind you.

You wouldn't even realise if there was people with high latency in the game. Could very well be your team mate carrying your ass is actually doing it while playing on garbage latency. You're welcome.

oh no, I definitely can tell who’s ping is high as fuck in my game or I can tell when someone isn’t in the server they should be in.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea bro, it's totally my fault that OTHER people in my country don't play the game.

But guess what, son? Region lock is now gone and I can find games and get matched up with yanks like yourself. I look forward to stomping you on my 200 ping.

On a serious note, playing on US servers feels no different to EU servers. Ping, shot reg and everything else feels the same.

lol you wish, all you UK guys are ass at halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

some us servers are decent but to say you cannot feel the difference and it feels the same? no chance

lol you wish, all you UK guys are ass at halo.

c'mon you can do better than this

some us servers are decent but to say you cannot feel the difference and it feels the same? no chance

c'mon you can do better than this

Honestly, I've played on EU servers where hit registration is trash and US servers where it's much more consistent. The game is just so random.

3:30AM EST and I can't find a match.

"This is nice" said no one ever.

3:30 AM is prime time for good matchmaking... said no one ever.

I actually prefer name out of way who cares. Pistol feels good and shotty. Only issue I have is the skill level is all over the place and some games take forever to finish because people suck. I prefer 50 kills unless more skillful people start playong again then maybe 100 works.

I prefer 100 if you can guarantee both teams don't have quitters.  If they can curb the quitting problem, then its fine.  If not they might have to do something wonky and have slayer go to like 75.  50 is too few though, games are over so fast.

Do you honestly believe people would actually be playing at that time?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

3:30am est on a school/work night. lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finally the shot registration is acceptable in CE, feels nice.

King/oddball games in the CE 4v4 playlist go wayyyy too long. And does anyone really want to play them?

Finally the shot registration is acceptable in CE, feels nice.

King/oddball games in the CE 4v4 playlist go wayyyy too long. And does anyone really want to play them?

5 second respawns ruin Oddball.

Derelict ball would be a bit more fun if I didn't have to get a killtac for ball time

• Upvote (+1) 1

5 second respawns ruin Oddball.

Derelict ball would be a bit more fun if I didn't have to get a killtac for ball time

Haven't played yet, are all of the Halo 1 objective gametypes a 5 second respawn?  If so, wow.

Haven't played yet, are all of the Halo 1 objective gametypes a 5 second respawn?  If so, wow.

I may be wrong but I think it's just ball

Haven't played yet, are all of the Halo 1 objective gametypes a 5 second respawn? If so, wow.

No. Flag and King have proper 10sec respawns. However, they left radar on in CTF, at least on Creek. There’s several errors/deviations from what I sent them.

No. Flag and King have proper 10sec respawns. However, they left radar on in CTF, at least on Creek. There’s several errors/deviations from what I sent them.

Not gonna lie that Derelict ball game where it nearly went to time drained me for a little while. I felt so out of it at the end

Not gonna lie that Derelict ball game where it nearly went to time drained me for a little while. I felt so out of it at the end

Would have been fun as hell with 10sec spawns.

The shotgun feels nice. Glad it only took 4 years. Pistol is nice as well just needs to be less easier to hit people same with snipe and I think most og people will gwt on for 4s.

LMAO at the floating red names. Shit's just getting comedic at this point. 2gre played one game and was done.

the names float on OG so... ogre2 just hasn't played OG in forever. He's now so used to MCC that he thinks name on top of player models in the norm, when it's not. I don't get why he's so compared to last insider when we had model names in red vs now we have OG floating names in a slightly less red name. 

here is old mcc vs OG. it now resembles OG better [except on split screen which will get another fix (well I guess it's still better)]

https://streamable.com/72nuh

https://streamable.com/dke8n

gameplay played with 1hand don't judge. 

CTF creek has radar on for MLG circa 2003-2005 so chill @@Hard Way

I don't think many care if it has one or not. but don't get upset over it when that is the OFFICIAL gametype and the one we play at Dmans.

I'm an advocate for 100 TS slayer, it's just with quitters, 75 would be better. But i'd rather the quitting problem be solved. I think once people grow accustomed to the new settings, there will be less quitters. when things deviate from the norm, people get upset. people searching ce 1month from now will not what to expect and won't be as bothered with any gametype/setting so there will be less quitters. 

the names float on OG so... ogre2 just hasn't played OG in forever. He's now so used to MCC that he thinks name on top of player models in the norm, when it's not. I don't get why he's so compared to last insider when we had model names in red vs now we have OG floating names in a slightly less red name.

here is old mcc vs OG. it now resembles OG better [except on split screen which will get another fix (well I guess it's still better)]

https://streamable.com/72nuh

https://streamable.com/dke8n

gameplay played with 1hand don't judge.

CTF creek has radar on for MLG circa 2003-2005 so chill @@Hard Way

I don't think many care if it has one or not. but don't get upset over it when that is the OFFICIAL gametype and the one we play at Dmans.

I'm an advocate for 100 TS slayer, it's just with quitters, 75 would be better. But i'd rather the quitting problem be solved. I think once people grow accustomed to the new settings, there will be less quitters. when things deviate from the norm, people get upset. people searching ce 1month from now will not what to expect and won't be as bothered with any gametype/setting so there will be less quitters.

But whyyyy? How on earth is that somehow better? And I know the TDT 8 second cap vid had radar, but I’d be surprised if it still was turned on by the end of H1. Old settings were weird sometimes.

Dman also had obj on radar only with no Nav at one point. But if you can tell me why radar on BC CTF is better I’m all ears.

3:30am est on a school/work night. lmao

Do you honestly believe people would actually be playing at that time?

I mean, 2nd shift workers need love too you know.