CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

• Fixed Golf Club reticle

Cool, we can call this a job well done then

</p>
Nice to see you pick out one small insignificant detail, that was probably fixed in down time, to act as if the rest aren't substantial.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Nice to see you pick out one small insignificant detail, that was probably fixed in down time, to act as if the rest aren't substantial.

I would be inclined to agree with you, but remember that they dedicated a sizeable portion of one of their MCC blog updates to how they're determined to fix "unforgable cardboard boxes on Orbital."

Huh, I wonder if that's a bug then. I double checked the waypoint blog and they definitely said it's supposed to be within ten levels. Regardless, I appreciate the information.

It's intended unfortunately. I read the blog too and it's misleading about what the ten levels either way means.

I honestly have never had trouble getting a game in Hardcore, that's strange.

What country/level/time searching?

I would be inclined to agree with you, but remember that they dedicated a sizeable portion of one of their MCC blog updates to how they're determined to fix "unforgable cardboard boxes on Orbital."

I always took that as a joke to pad out the blog to make it seem big. But this time they didn't even do that. It was like a four or five word sentence bullet point.

H2A campaign has pretty extreme frame rate issues at 4K.

When I can melt someone with an AR in CE like I could the H5 launch SMG, only then will the shot registration be fixed.

Lol it’s not quite THAT strong. But the AR would be a good indicator for how good the hit reg is.

Can they please trim down the playlist count now? There's like 15 playlists for maybe 3 thousand people. 

Can they please trim down the playlist count now? There's like 15 playlists for maybe 3 thousand people. 

double-digit number of playlists in this game at any time is a mistake.

double-digit number of playlists in this game at any time is a mistake.

BTB (cross game)

FFA (cross game BR start)

H2 Social

H3 Social

H4 social

H2A social

H2 Ranked (Hardcore Settings)

H3 Ranked (Hardcore Settings)

CE 2v2

It's not that hard. You could even make BTB/FFA change the game weekly rotational and throw in H3 2v2s since it's apparently the most popular thing ever 

Edit: Remove region lock for maximum efficiency 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

BTB (cross game)

H2 Social

H3 Social

H4 social

H2A social

CE 2v2

It's not that hard. You could even make BTB/FFA change the game weekly rotational and throw in H3 2v2s since it's apparently the most popular thing ever 

But but..... but but...... what about the 2 RANKED playlists per-game?  And the solo H3 BTB? And the Zombies playlist? and the dedicated slayer playlists?  :angry:  :tear:  :tear:  :laughing:

• Upvote (+1) 2

BTB (cross game)

H2 Social

H3 Social

H4 social

H2A social

CE 2v2

The only changes I would make to this are to add CE social 4s and add the non hardcore gametypes to the 2nd/3rd slots of the ranked playlists with voting. FFA, BTB, and Doubles should all be single-game and rotate every week with each game only occupying one of the playlists at a time.

The only changes I would make to this are to add CE social 4s and add the non hardcore gametypes to the 2nd/3rd slots of the ranked playlists with voting. FFA, BTB, and Doubles should all be single-game and rotate every week with each game only occupying one of the playlists at a time.

MCC has no voting anymore, this is the best case in my opinion with what it does have

But but..... but but...... what about the 2 RANKED playlists per-game?  And the solo H3 BTB? And the Zombies playlist? and the dedicated slayer playlists?  :angry:  :tear:  :tear:  :laughing:

Double post but I forgot to multi-quote. 

Zombies can be rotational until the custom games browser (which is confirmed on the way) is out. Just stupid playlist management. 

MCC has no voting anymore, this is the best case in my opinion with what it does have

I know, I just think voting is a good way to add more variety without extra playlists. Voting is only bad if there's multiple games in a playlist imo. Maybe if snipers was in the 3rd slot of the arena playlists ppl wouldn't bitch about it so much lol.

I would get bored if the only ranked H2 playlist had just 5 maps. Likewise I don't want to be forced to play tombstone slayer unless I really want to switch it up.

Not a fan of the h3 doubles playlist because ever since it arrived I cannot find a h3 arena/hardcore game.

Same thing as above ever since ce 4v4 came out cannot get a game in ce 2v2 =/.

Halo MCC official blog post for the update.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mcc-september-update

This includes some playlist updates. I believe all of H2 hardcore is now fixed. Also the following H1 updates

Halo CE Team Doubles

Kill Penalty in settings has been turned off

Halo CE Team Arena

Added new Slayer variant that is up to 100 kills to replace all 50 kill Slayer variants

Kill Penalty in settings has been turned off

Adding updated Oddball variant on Chill Out, Derelict, Wizard, and Prisoner

Adding Reverse Tag variant on Damnation

Adding updated CTF variant for Wizard

Adding updated CTF variant for Derelict

Adding updated CTF variant for Blood Gulch

Adding updated CTF variant for Battle Creek

Adding King of the Hill variant for use with Battle Creek, Rat Race, Derelict, Damnation, Hang Em’ High, Chill Out, and Wizard

Adding updated Sniper variant for Hang Em’ High set to 100 kills

Adding updated Sniper variant for Boarding Action and Blood Gulch set to 50 kills

• Upvote (+1) 3

LMAO at the floating red names. Shit's just getting comedic at this point. 2gre played one game and was done.

LMAO at the floating red names. Shit's just getting comedic at this point. 2gre played one game and was done.

The patch notes said they were fixing the red names above camo. What’s wrong with the names now? Did they somehow make it worse?

The patch notes said they were fixing the red names above camo. What’s wrong with the names now? Did they somehow make it worse?

Oh boy. You don't know? Play a game and see for yourself.

Holy hell why are they changing something that was a none issue? The CE red names are horrendous. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It’s a bug, according to postums.

It's worse since they updated the game today.

• Upvote (+1) 1