CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Says no radar -> radar covered up.

Says no banshee -> banshee on map.

Early builds yo.

Lol, and this is a blowout. TCM knows what they are doing.

Oh and that start (by someone saying 321 instead of the game). Hopefully this stuff is fixed before release.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

One thing that I hope they change - and it is a very small thing - but I hope the reticules are all the same across campaign and both versions of multiplayer. I know Sabre is doing campaign and CA is doing multiplayer - but it really should be unified across the board. I actually don't mind the new BR reticule - and even though I prefer the original one because I'm old school - I just want to see them the same across.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, I'm entertained. Anyone know if the rockets, snipe, etc are on a set timer? I don't want that random timer bs from h4. I don't think 343 would put that back in but I want to be reassured.

Yeah, I'm entertained. Anyone know if the rockets, snipe, etc are on a set timer? I don't want that random timer bs from h4. I don't think 343 would put that back in but I want to be reassured.

Set timer. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh thank god.

:) No idea what the timer is, but it is set. Paging @@Doju.

That game on Ascension was a slaughter.

That energy shield in the middle is straight cheesery though imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That energy shield in the middle is straight cheesery though imo.

it was expected....small tower just got OP...get 1 kill...rockets and snipe and use the shield...GG

• Upvote (+1) 2

Radar is being covered by a sticker on players screens, early build of H2A. 

If that's actually the case then why have they yet to address that fact on stream like professionals...unless they did and I missed it?

golden boy aka the gus johnson of halo commentators....so good

If that's actually the case then why have they yet to address that fact on stream like professionals...unless they did and I missed it?

bravo spoke about it before this last match

Sanc dynamic spawns meh. We can fix that though.

ummm....that's how it is in halo 2 

Sanc dynamic spawns meh. We can fix that though.

Dynamic spawns are better in general as the map becomes more about ring control, as long as the spawn system is decent enough. If its like Halo 4 and your death influence is too high, then players will spawn behind you too often.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sanc dynamic is better. Watch any h2 footage of sanc it's way better than Reach Sanc

they did like 2 times this sanc match
  • Upvote (+1) 1

bravo has mentioned a few times that the radar is covered up by a sticker.

They did as Game 1 for DZS vs Vibe started.