CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

That's one of the reason so many people prefer H:CE over H2, including some members of this forum and Quinn DelHoyo.

We will never see the end of this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah wait I was thrown for a second because you guys were talking about the magnetism like it was a change rather than just how halo 2 played.

also that video is still legendary

Why are people talking about Halofollower he's shit I mean he actually made a video about there being an energy on Midship for the beta. :kappa:

The Buks are there and like you said vibe and I dont remember Riotz and Ramirez what team were they apart of ? This event isnt looking half bad.

The BUKs got Top 16 at a couple of MLGs and knocked out Str8 Rippin at one event in 2010 (Soldier 187/Chig/T2/Ghost ).

Lethal has been part of competitive Halo since Halo 1 and was part of the most dominant team in EU in Halo 2, he's also been to WCG finals for mulitple games, to a couple of MLGs and was part of Team Dignitas in Halo Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some teams were invited by ESL while other teams had to win in the qualifiers. Those four teams on that blog had to win in the qualifiers, but there are also 4 other teams who got invited that are prominent UK teams

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what 4 teams will be invited to PAX ? Ambush/2gre team with naded snakebite and Royal 2 and ?

So what 4 teams will be invited to PAX ? Ambush/2gre team with naded snakebite and Royal 2 and ?

why should they get invited? because they were former Halo Pros?

what halo teams are there right now anyway?