FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Any Halo 3 forgers out there?

After doing some ghost merging on Foundry, a certain box is immovable and unselectable and therefore cannot be deleted.

I've tried setting run-time of that item to max/minimum, tried deleting every item around it/touching it, tried reloading many many times.

Any help/suggestions please?

It hasn't really received any fixes as of this update. Some people report improvement due to dedicated servers. Postums said the next one should include fixes for h1

Also the shot registry is worse after the update.  Even less consistent.  At least before if you had host you knew it was going to be a disadvantage.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is anyone else extremely nervous about the H1 4v4 playlist being completely awful? It's way too easy to imagine the settings being complete shit. I took the time to type out an exact blueprint for a great H1 4v4 playlist, complete with settings, map/gametype combos, and even weightings. I also wrote reasons why certain things were very important to include/exclude. I sent it to Postums months ago and he never replied to me. I told him I was gonna type it up and he said "cool, send it over", and then never said shit afterwards. So yeah, I'm fucking nervous this thing is gonna suck.

Calling it right now. CTF will be played to 3, even on small maps. We'll have Oddball on maps with an abyss, where people can troll the 30sec play ball. KotH and Ball will be played to 2 minutes. Wizard CTF won't use the pistol set, and we'll have 2 Rockets top middle. Blood Gulch CTF will be touch return, or need flag at home to score. TS will be played to 50 instead of 100, so they'll last 3 and a half minutes. There will be at least 1 horrible map/gametype combo, like Hang Em High/Rat Race oddball.

I spent hours making them a perfect blueprint for this playlist because I KNOW they will fuck it up without help. I'm calling it right now; I was ignored, and this playlist will have several errors born from inexperience that will lead to shitty gameplay. I really, really hope this post doesn't age well.

For the love of god PLEASE send that shit to them again 

Is anyone else extremely nervous about the H1 4v4 playlist being completely awful? It's way too easy to imagine the settings being complete shit. I took the time to type out an exact blueprint for a great H1 4v4 playlist, complete with settings, map/gametype combos, and even weightings. I also wrote reasons why certain things were very important to include/exclude. I sent it to Postums months ago and he never replied to me. I told him I was gonna type it up and he said "cool, send it over", and then never said shit afterwards. So yeah, I'm fucking nervous this thing is gonna suck.

Calling it right now. CTF will be played to 3, even on small maps. We'll have Oddball on maps with an abyss, where people can troll the 30sec play ball. KotH and Ball will be played to 2 minutes. Wizard CTF won't use the pistol set, and we'll have 2 Rockets top middle. Blood Gulch CTF will be touch return, or need flag at home to score. TS will be played to 50 instead of 100, so they'll last 3 and a half minutes. There will be at least 1 horrible map/gametype combo, like Hang Em High/Rat Race oddball.

I spent hours making them a perfect blueprint for this playlist because I KNOW they will fuck it up without help. I'm calling it right now; I was ignored, and this playlist will have several errors born from inexperience that will lead to shitty gameplay. I really, really hope this post doesn't age well.

He really has no reason to NOT listen to you about this. Completely ignoring it would just be a case of pride/ignorance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish I could say "they're not that stupid", but honestly, I don't know. I don't think I'll be surprised if it's a complete disaster.

Anybody want to play the H1 doubles playlist? I just had two games in a row where somebody quit immediately and I'm about to pull my hair out.

EDIT: Have a partner now, if you ever want to play add me and we can try another time GT: SilosTheVillain

Anybody want to play the H1 doubles playlist? I just had two games in a row where somebody quit immediately and I'm about to pull my hair out.

yeah, add me gt: Can of Pringles

• Upvote (+1) 1

He really has no reason to NOT listen to you about this. Completely ignoring it would just be another day at the 343 office

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah, add me gt: Can of Pringles

Sorry I got a partner, I should have updated my post. I'll add you though and I'm down to play another time.

Here's the full list of playlists when the playlist update goes live on the 5th.

Social Playlists

Big Team Battle (Cross Game)

H3 Big Team Battle

Social Slayer

Action Sack

H3 Lone Wolves

H4 Team Arena

Social Arena (Cross-Game)

Ranked

H3 Team Arena

H2A Team Arena

H2C Team Arena

HCE Team Arena        

H3 Team Doubles

H3 Team Hardcore

H2C Team Hardcore

Halo CE Team Doubles

Take the 4 Ranked Arena playlists, make them social, and make it cross-game. Its a joke that they are ranked anyway with Team Snipers as a gametype in the some of the Team Arena Playlists. It's also 4 extra playlists we don't need for ranked as we already have Hardcore and they should be the only ranked playlists as they are designed around and focused on competitive play.

nah fuck crossgame team slayer. I don't want to ever play halo4, and i certainly don't want to play halo2 when i want to play ce. 

my ideal playlists:

ranked ce doubles (it's going to be a population of 30 no matter what, 28 of which won't be playing the other playlists. just stick it at the bottom)

ranked h2 hardcore

ranked h3 hardcore

ranked h3 doubles

Social:

h3 btb

h2a/h4 btb

h1/h2 btb

4v4 ce arena

4v4 h2 arena

4v4 h3 arena

4v4 h4/h2a

Rotational playlist including snipes/swat/infection/grifball. 

I am a hypocrite here because i have crossgame playlists... but h2a/h4 are more casual so its not a big deal. and if u said split h1/h2 btb i'd say okay. The crossgame 4v4 playlist that's currently in just syphons players from the 4v4 playlist so it has to go

• Upvote (+1) 2

Question to CE players/vets: Should you EVER hold the trigger down when using the pistol?

No, go test by shooting a wall then test shooting normal right next to it to see the difference, it's bad.

Question to CE players/vets: Should you EVER hold the trigger down when using the pistol?

No. You don't get any extra fire rate by holding down the trigger. You only give yourself more bloom.

The DMR in reach was an example where holding the trigger down COULD be more beneficial as it would increase the fire rate while getting more bloom.

No. You don't get any extra fire rate by holding down the trigger. You only give yourself more bloom.

The DMR in reach was an example where holding the trigger down COULD be more beneficial as it would increase the fire rate while getting more bloom.

Do you mean the Needle Rifle?

Anybody want to play the H1 doubles playlist? I just had two games in a row where somebody quit immediately and I'm about to pull my hair out. This just happened to me

EDIT: Have a partner now, if you ever want to play add me and we can try another time GT: SilosTheVillain

Every other map in the CE playlist has been Hang'em. It's crazy.

For me it's been damnation. Which is just the worst. I'm so much worse there than any other map.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your connection the game session was interrupted. 

Thank god MCCE has a time limit. I played a match that became a Wizard 1v1 after about 40 seconds (which made me happy even if it wasn't 1v1 settings, I've always wanted to queue up for a Wizard 1v1 in matchmaking as CE 1v1's are my all time favorite flavor of Halo) and a 1v2 on Hang 'em.

• Upvote (+1) 1

is there a more uneasy feeling in this world than reloading rockets in H3 and watching the ammo counter to see if it actually worked or not

• Upvote (+1) 2

Completely off topic, but still. Based AF

Is that a deep fried meme thing I keep hearing about?

Get off my lawn!

is there a more uneasy feeling in this world than reloading rockets in H3 and watching the ammo counter to see if it actually worked or not

Launch night. Waiting for MCC to finish installing, but reading what everyone was saying here, on Twitter, and on Reddit. My heart had sank before I tried and failed to connect to my first game.

• Upvote (+1) 2